Hoi An – My Son – Hoi An tour is our most compact program that invites you to experience Vietnam's architecture and culture! Booking Private Car tour with us you will have the flexible time to exploring My Son Sanctuary by yourself.
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private Car transfer with basic English Driver 2 ways
- Mineral water
- Hotel pick up/drop off at center
- Wifi on car
- Petrol, road tolls, parking fees.
- Driver salary
- Fuel surcharge
- For Lunar New Year 2023, we will surcharge extra 20% each booking (from 21/01 to 24/01)
- English Tour Guide
- Personal Fees
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Departure details
- Hoi An, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province The driver pick you up at your hotel lobby
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91001P12
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum: 3 adults & luggages
- Please contact us if you have any special requirements.
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are available but we will confirm with the customer if the baby seat is still available.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hoi An - My Son Sanctuary - Hoi An A Half Day Trip?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hoi An - My Son Sanctuary - Hoi An A Half Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hoi An - My Son Sanctuary - Hoi An A Half Day Trip?
- Hoi An - My Son Sanctuary - Hoi An A Half Day Trip price starts from $58.00. Discover and book Hoi An - My Son Sanctuary - Hoi An A Half Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hoi An - My Son Sanctuary - Hoi An A Half Day Trip cancellation policy?
- Hoi An - My Son Sanctuary - Hoi An A Half Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hoi An - My Son Sanctuary - Hoi An A Half Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hoi An - My Son Sanctuary - Hoi An A Half Day Trip?
- Hoi An - My Son Sanctuary - Hoi An A Half Day Trip is hosted by BNT Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BNT Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hoi An - My Son Sanctuary - Hoi An A Half Day Trip on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91001P12
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atHoi AnSee departure details
- 1My Son SanctuaryStop: 2 hours - Admission excluded8:00AM/1:00PM Pick you up at your hotel in Hoi An and transfer to My Son Sanctuary. After the trip, drop you off at your hotel in Hoi An.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in June 2017
#3 of 39 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Hue
- mitchellc71700Excellent serviceDen was amazing the whole ride from Hoi An to Hue, extremely safe driver and friendly. Stopped off at some beautiful locations on the way and Den opened the door for me each and every time. Thank you Aden
- Claudia v00Highly recommend!Our driver Den was great!! He took us to all the spots we wanted to go, including My Son Sanctuary, a restaurant in Da Nang, Marble Mountains, the fishing village in Hue and more!! The company responds quickly to WhatsApp and this made it really easy to organise. Highly recommend and definitely worth it!
- bbqubit00Go with BNTWe used BNT Travel on multiple occasions during our travel in July, including transfer from Dong Hoi to Hue, a day tour in Hue, transfer from Hue to Da Nang, and a day trip to My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An. Ms Nhan was super helpful and responsive with helping us tailor our itinerary and the drivers were great - reliable and safe drivers. On our day tour in Hue our guide's name was Sang. I would recommend BNT.
- CleoB16200PerfectTransports and sleeper train booking in Hoi An area. Everything perfect. Friendly and quick response.
- MarioWeybridge00You won’t go wrong using BNT. Extremely professional outfit !!We used BNT for two tours ….Hue City your and then Hue to Hoi An through Marble Mountain. Shang our guide and Lien our driver were excellent. They could not do enough for us. Dealing with BNT from start to finish was easy and thoroughly professional. My daughter cut the Hue City visit short and driver was happy to drive her to the hotel while we went to the citadel. BNT offered a discount without us asking as we were one person less ! The tours are informative and tailored to our needs, we thoroughly enjoyed them. The restaurant suggestion in Da Nang was spot on. In short we loved all of it and could not not thank the BNT team enough !!
- vanessae54300Beautiful Hotel right next to the CitadelLovely hotel - excellent air conditioned restaurant for lunch with amazing food. Rooms are beautiful. Right next to the Citadel. A few minutes by taxi into the centre of town. Very friendly staff
- angeloO3205GE00Great Agency and customer support!We booked a private car sightseeing tour from Hue to Hoi An with BTN Travel. Nhan was great, giving us support on planning and customising the tour. She was always available on WhatsApp, happy to help us, giving us advices and allowing us to choose time, stops, etc. She helped us even to get the tickets for the Golden Bridge (because we had some issues with our UK card), buying the tickets for us in advance. The driver was kind and friendly and the car was modern with air-con. Everything was perfectly organised. The tour is very nice: the Lap An Lagoon is bautiful, the Golden Bridge magic and the Marble Mountains suggestive. We strogly raccommend this Agency for your tours in Vietnam! Thank you Nhan for everything!!!
- Freedom1705596199600Do this tour!!This tour was excellent. Sang was a great, funny, kind and his English was the best of any tour guide we have had so far in Vietnam. The driver picked us up in Danang on time and was nice with limited English. The ride was beautiful and a stop for pictures and a later stop with a clean bathroom was great. I didn’t know what to expect from the tour except the citadel, but both the Tomb and the pagoda were great. I am going to have to read more Vietnamese history. The pagoda gives a glimpse into the life of a monk, so that was neat. Sang did an excellent job on the Citadel tour. My two teens were very impressed. The restaurant was excellent and it was so nice to have the food picked out for you in a sample platter. I would definitely recommend this tour and Sang specifically. If you are interested in Vietnam war history, take the DMZ tour…maybe someday we will be back for that.
- Travelforfood6000Highly RecommendI'd highly recommend BNT We traveled Vietnam for 1 month for some photography and used them for transfers, They were wonderful to work with, and big thanks to Ms. Chau.. who was always there for us in the lead-up to our trip and to get information or adjust our booking while we were in Vietnam, a great experience
- Namhuan00Excelent agency with perfect support before und during the tripWe planed shortly a round trip to Vietnam for 16 days. Due to the post-covid situation our friends in Vietnam recommend us to seek support by a local travel agency to optimize the itenary. The contact was very quickly etablished. We lined out our opinions and received severalt suggestions to choice concerning accommodation, transportation and activity. The itenary has been quickly proposed und finally confirmed. During the stay in Vietnam we have continuously supports from the agency. We have traveled without any problems and were very satisfied with the agency und their suggestions. Everything was perfectly organized. We will warmly recommend this agency without any hesitation. Thank You Mrs Chau very much for your support during our trip. Dr. Siebers-Nguyen and Family
- chye201600Surprised and awe by HOI AN, HUE was overrated.We found BNT from tripadvisor guest comments. I made an enquiry which was instantly followed up until I arrived Danang airport and through out our journey BNT provided non stop travel info, restaurant suggestion etc. the staff at BNT is eager to please. BNT's private car picked us at Danang Airport and send us to Hoi An riverside hotel. We were driven by a very good driver who happened to be the owner of the car company / partner of BNT ! From Airport to Hoi An, The scenic seaside highway from Danang, and paddy fields dotted the land as we approach Hoi An ancient town. We requested BNT to organize our Bana Hills and city tour. The following day, we were driven to HUE via HaiVan pass and we passed by Lagoons and seen lot of fishing villages en route. throughout our travels with BNT, we felt safe and confident with very good and responsible driver. Overall, excellent service and our next trip to Hoi An, we will use BNT again.
- AleLdnMi00Great trip from Hoi An to HueDen was an amazing driver, he organized everything for us including a really good lunch at a local fish restaurant near a fishing village. Really recommend!
- Tenshell003 separate trips with BNT travelDuring our trip to Vietnam in February, we used BNT for 3 different excursions. Our first excursion was being collected from Danang airport and taken to Bana hills for the day, including having our tickets and lunch organised for us and then seeing the sights of my khe beach on the way to taking us to our hotel in Hoi an. Our driver Trung was there waiting for us at the airport and was very efficient and we felt very safe travelling with him. Our 2nd trip was a day trip with being collected from our hotel in Hoi an and finishing at our new hotel in Hue. We spent a great day in the company of our guide Sang and our driver Mr Huy visiting My son Sanctuary, Marble mountains and the Hai van pass. Both were very efficient and kind and went out of their way to help us, and again we felt in good hands and enjoyed the excursions. Our final trip was from Hanoi to Ninh binh with our guide Diu and our driver Mr Chien. Diu was very thoughtful and rearranged our excursion agenda slightly to make it more manageable for us with visiting mua cave viewpoint first before the heat got too much and was very patient with us as things took us a bit longer than normal due to my husbands disability. Mr Chien again made us feel very safe travelling with him. We were very happy with the choice of restaurant for lunch, and came out completely stuffed and enjoyed all the food. We absolutely loved this day trip out and although a very long and quite tiring day it was definitely worth it for the stunning views and boat trip. Would definitely use BNT again if we came back to Vietnam.
- Nina C00We loved our charismatic driver, Quy, and our smooth, fun-filled day tour to Hoi AnWOW! We didn’t think it was possible to love this experience more. Our driver, Quy, was charismatic and knowledgeable as he smoothly drove us down from Hue to Hoi An. The time flew by as he not only informed us beautiful sights we visited, but entertained us with captivating life stories. Or warmest thanks to Quy who smiled and made us smile the whole journey! Don’t hesitate to book. In terms of the tour, its a rare tour that takes you to Ba Na hills and the Golden hands bridge which most tours won’t bother taking you to. We really cherished every moment of the trip!
- Marlene B00Very good Company and guideSang is a very good guide. Teeling us about everything and responded to our questians. We have a very good guided tour in Hue.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
The car came right in front of our hotel at least 15 minutes before departure time. The driver was professional and the journey was comfortable. A water bottle was provided for each person. Helen was our helping hand and she was frequently responsive. Enjoyed the trip.
Written January 2, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Sir, Warmest greetings from BNT Travel Team Your satisfaction is the great motivation for us to better our service. It’s our honor to be a part of your travel journey. Thank you so much for your appreciation for our driver. It’s also our motivation to improve us day by day and when you come back, definitely we will be different - much better than today for sure. In the future, I and BNT Travel hope that we will have more opportunity in order to bring you and your family the best services of our company. Please contact us if you want to travel to Vietnam next time. We are willing to support you as well as possible. Thank for your excellent review on Trip Advisor. All best wishes for you and your family! Best regard, Ms Helen
Written January 3, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Hoi An - My Son Sanctuary - Hoi An A Half Day Trip provided by BNT Travel
Product Overview: Hoi An - My Son Sanctuary - Hoi An A Half Day Trip
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos