TOUR PROGRAM : 7:30. Pick up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city 8:30. Arrive to My Son, accessing the site via the provided electric cars and taking a short work from the drop-off point to the sites 9:30.Enjoy a traditional Apsara Dance and the longest whistle performed by an authentic Cham descendant 9:30 – 11:00. After the performance, visit the various different areas that make up the temple and tower complex, providing our knowledgeable guides providing you with a deep understanding of the extensive history of the site and its spiritual context. Leaving this World Heritage site behind, we will return you to your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city Highlights : • Visit UNESCO World Heritage site with a knowledgeable tour guide • Learn about the Champa Kingdom and the temples at My Son. • Enjoy the beauty of valley surrounding by jungle and mountains • Find out how did the cham people built the temples without using mortar
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Modern air-conditioned car or minivan with safer driver
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Cold bottled water
- Entrance Ticket
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Drinks, Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang city
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Da Nang, Da Nang
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75935P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with MY SON MORNING TOUR to Understand about Cham Kingdom, Cham Culture & History?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book MY SON MORNING TOUR to Understand about Cham Kingdom, Cham Culture & History on Tripadvisor
- How much is MY SON MORNING TOUR to Understand about Cham Kingdom, Cham Culture & History?
- MY SON MORNING TOUR to Understand about Cham Kingdom, Cham Culture & History price starts from $63.34. Discover and book MY SON MORNING TOUR to Understand about Cham Kingdom, Cham Culture & History on Tripadvisor
- What is the MY SON MORNING TOUR to Understand about Cham Kingdom, Cham Culture & History cancellation policy?
- MY SON MORNING TOUR to Understand about Cham Kingdom, Cham Culture & History cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book MY SON MORNING TOUR to Understand about Cham Kingdom, Cham Culture & History on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides MY SON MORNING TOUR to Understand about Cham Kingdom, Cham Culture & History?
- MY SON MORNING TOUR to Understand about Cham Kingdom, Cham Culture & History is hosted by My Son Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact My Son Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book MY SON MORNING TOUR to Understand about Cham Kingdom, Cham Culture & History on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 75935P3
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1My Son SanctuaryStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedNestling in a narrow valley surrounded by mountains, this temple, tower complex is a masterpiece of ancient Cham architecture. My Son consists of 70 architectural works ranging from small to great size. It used to be holly land of Cham people from the 4th to 13th century. In the 4th century, in the King Bhadravarman’s time, after the construction of Tra Kieu, the religious center of Cham kingdom was set in My Son to welcome royal members, aristocrats and host important religious rituals. Continually developing through nearly nine centuries, My Son witnessed the glorious, prosperous as well as declining time of the Champa kingdom.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
My Son Tours
Da Nang, Vietnam
Joined in June 2017
- 297gordonc00ImpressiveNot a large of a sanctuary but more than enough to get the feel and impression of this sacred place. I can only imagine an evening/night would've been even better.
- LSKSG202200Mystery of My SonIt was a very pleasant trip with our nice, helpful & pleasant guide, Tran, who could speak good English. It was a good pace - not rushed and not too slow and I am glad no shopping for expensive souvenirs! Instead to see something cultural and historical and having a taste of fresh banh mi along the way and a river boat ride! It’s a shame My Son is mostly in ruins and not yet restored so you do not see as much as say Angkor Wat. Hope UNESCO and other contributors will be able to restore the site and archeologists can uncover the unanswered questions about this place.
- mac891500GOLDEN BRIDGE & BA NA HILL via CABLE CAR from DA NANG or HOI AN (Private Tour)This was a brilliant and relaxing day trip for us, a nice drive out, cable car trip and a tour of the village above. We were given the time to ourselves to explore with the guide being always there to answer any questions we had. The guides narrative was fantastic and her English was excellent. Thanks for a great day.
- Suzana B00Amazing tour of Golden Bridge and Bana Hills with Andy Private Tours and TransfersWhile on a 60 days cruise we visited Golden Bridge and Bana Hills in Da Nang , Vietnam. Our experience was wonderful the place is magical not too crowded and the weather was perfect allowing us to see the incredible views from the top of the mountain. Andy our guide was amazing, he made our trip very interesting, was very informative, patient with the 4 of us, took and sent us our photos, we like him and the way he guided us that asked if he knew any tours like his in Ho Chi Min City, the place we were visiting the following day and in no time he arranged for us to be pick up at the port and taken on a tour with Patrick, which by the way was also great. We are planning to come back to Vietnam and we will be contacting Andy to arranged all the tours with him. Ours thank you to him for giving us a wonderful time and great memories of Vietnam.
- Greg T00day tour of Da Nang and Hoi AnSix of us booked a day tour with our guide, Xuan Tu, we pronounced it as Song Tu. We went to Lady Budda and Marble mountain and other sights of the area. Large car accommodated us and Song spoke English well. We loved the tour. We departed for the tour from our cruise ship Holland America Westerdam. Good tour and interesting areas.