This tour combines a cycling trip to Tra Que vegetable village and short handmade lantern making class. No skill required. Just have fun. At the end of the tour, a bowl of Pho (Vietnamese beef noodle) for lunch is a must . Do you want to make your own awesome handmade souvenir lantern?
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 4-80, max of 15 per group
Duration: 4h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Tour Guide
- All activities
- Your product: lantern size 30
- Lantern making class: 1 hour
- Light lunch
- Entry/Admission - Tra Que Vegetable Village
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children who want to make their own lantern need to be at least 3 years old and pay extra 10 USD for lantern making class 1 hour
- Departure details
- Hoi An Food Tour, 119 Trần Quang Khải, St, Hội An, Quảng Nam, Vietnam
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11793P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children’s bicycle available, 6 years and over.
- Bicycle with children’s seat available upon request.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Lantern making class and Tra Que Bike Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Lantern making class and Tra Que Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Lantern making class and Tra Que Bike Tour?
- Lantern making class and Tra Que Bike Tour price starts from $35.00. Discover and book Lantern making class and Tra Que Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Lantern making class and Tra Que Bike Tour cancellation policy?
- Lantern making class and Tra Que Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lantern making class and Tra Que Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Lantern making class and Tra Que Bike Tour?
- Lantern making class and Tra Que Bike Tour is hosted by Hoi An Food Tour - Private Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hoi An Food Tour - Private Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lantern making class and Tra Que Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 11793P12
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atHoi An Food Tour119 Trần Quang Khải, St, Hội An, Quảng Nam, VietnamSee address & details
- Pass byHoi An Food Tour - Private Day Tours
- 1Tra Que Vegetable VillageStop: 2 hours - Admission includedOnly 15 minutes cycling from the city center, you will be surprised by the beauty of an amazing vegetable farm called Tra Que village. The special thing here is that people just use seaweeds to fertilize the herbs, so they are totally organic. Visiting Tra Que village with our bike tours, you will have an easy ride through the beautiful rice fields watching water buffaloes lounging in the mud during the hot days or glassy rivers going around the village. Moreover, you will have a chance to interact with local people when you experience farming work and making some rice paper. 8 AM: Depart from our office 8.20 AM: Explore tra Que village 11 AM: Have a light lunch 11.30 AM: Lantern making class- 1 hours 12.30 PM: Tour endsRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Hoi An Food Tour - Private Day Tours
Hoi An, Vietnam
Joined in August 2013
#10 of 210 Food & Drink in Hoi An
- Varkser00Great bus serviceThe bus service was great. No hassle, comfortable and clean. Driver very nice. I would advise, however, that passengers purchase tickets to Sun World prior to the trip, or purchase on arrival. The bus took us to a tour office and we ended up paying for a buffet lunch we would have preferred not to have purchased. You can buy lunch there, don't be fooled into thinking you can't. Aside from this, I would highly recommend this service as a means to get to the park.
- Matt_Amber1000Very convenient!Shuttle bus was very convenient way of getting to Ba Na Hills without needing to commit to a large group tour. Our shuttle bus included a guide who allowed us to explore the area on our own but did also offer to let us join her tour for no extra cost. We opted to go it alone but appreciated the offer a lot. We feel like we spent the right amount of time there, and overall would recommend this shuttle service for anyone wanting to visit the hills!
- conebones00Unforgettable experience :)An excellent tour by Nancy. She was super friendly and knowledgeable, and the food on the tour was great. We especially liked the Banh Mi and coffee. We really enjoyed the included boat ride too! It was very fun chatting with Nancy as we walked and ate, and she shared a lot of information about what we were eating, and about life in Vietnam as well. Would 100% recommend!
- Vacation5948596417500Meet an authentic Hoi AnIt was great tour with great guide Nancy. She explained not only the foods but also the culture, back ground and history as well. Her explanation took me into the authentic Hoi An. We visited at 4 bistros & 1 cafe and 2 of bistros were on my list where I had a plan to visit. Nancy is a very professional, she has a warm heart, passion and very good English skills. People has to try this at least one time if you are in Hoi An.
- jessicabQ2181PV00Best food in Vietnam!This was the best food tour we did in Vietnam. Nancy was fantastic, she spoke a lot about the vendor and took us to delicious places to try the best local dishes for the area. We also got to experience local traditional bingo and the night boat. Thank you Nancy for an amazing night!
- Explore2748630410400Wonderful experienceThe bicycle ride to the vegetable village was challenging and interesting. The vegetable farm was big. We learned how to make the rice paper crispy. The cooking class was marvelous and the dishes were yummy. We enjoyed the class and the lunch. The bamboo boat ride was nice.
- F8748BPstephaniep00Nancy is the best tour guide in HoiAn!!!!Nancy was fantastic!! She was so much fun, knowledgeable about the history of the food in Hoi An and made sure we had a variety of great foods to try. I highly recommend you book a tour with her, it was a blast!
- stephenhU9882EV00Great experienceWe absolutely loved the evening food tour with Emma. It gave us a wonderful insight into the different types of food and drinks in the city. All the food was delicious and we also played a Vietnamese version of bingo which was great fun. Highly recommend this as an experience.
- laurentmY8948QJ00Shuttle from Hoi An to My SonHoi An to My Son transfer and return was on time efficient and cheap. The organization was great, pickup from the hotel in the morning, return around midday from the temple, I would recommend for anyone would like to do the same.
- bernadettej43700Awesome food tour. Highly recommend.Awesome food tour with Emma, Lee and Dat. Emma was very informative about the different foods we tried and took us to the gardens to see where the vegetables are grown. She was a great driver and I felt very safe on the back of her bike. Highly recommend doing this tour.
- Darragh G00Good experience overall, would recommend this tour.Good tour overall, we seen ancient buildings and sculptures from 7th to 13th century, which were all quite similar. It would have been good to get the cost of the admission ticket included though, seeing as this was the only part of the tour! Nonetheless, I would still recommend doing the tour to a friend
- Ibiza_lover2700Coeliac friendly - great range of food and informationNeeding a gluten free diet I am always keen to get as much information as possible on what I can and cant eat! Nancy was full of information, the amount of food and the range of different options I had was amazing, she had asked about dietary requirements before we'd even met, and had alternative food stops ready! Couldn't recommend this tour enough. A great way to learn what you can eat, and some places to hit up when you know what you like! Book now!
- 120annabelr00Brilliant tour with Emma - highly recommend!We had a brilliant food tour this evening with Emma. This was our 4th food tour during our travels in Thailand and Vietnam (the 3 others were in Bangkok, Chaing Mai and Hanoi) and it was our favourite by far! We’re quite fussy eaters (eg no fish/ shellfish) and Emma made sure to accommodate for us. We went to 5 different places and tried lots of different dishes - we enjoyed each of them, which was a huge surprise to us! It’s been the best food we’ve tasted during our 2.5 weeks of travelling. Emma had brilliant English and was extremely friendly, welcoming and knowledgeable. She facilitated the tour really well - the pace was perfect (in some food tours, we’ve felt they dragged slightly). Not only was the food great but the bingo was a lot of fun! We thought it was a bit odd that bingo was included but soon realised the bingo is nothing like Western bingo! It’s on the river front and was so much fun - a great addition which we would have missed out on had it not been for the tour. The tour was finished off perfectly with a boat ride on the river and releasing lanterns - it was very special. The tour started at 5pm and we were finished by 8.15pm which was perfect as it allowed us time to stroll around and then get an early night after a busy day!
- FellowTraveler76370200Hoi An walking food tourA really fantastic experience. Nancy is very knowledgeable about Hoi An and Vietnamese foods and made the experience a fun evening. I can highly recommend this tour.
- nicholascG3219UY00Epic food, lovely host.Nancy was a wonderful guide. The food was amazing. We would never have eaten so well without her. Do it
Buy it with
Lantern making class and Tra Que Bike Tour provided by Hoi An Food Tour - Private Day Tours
Product Overview: Lantern making class and Tra Que Bike Tour
Number of Photos