Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water: 01 bottle/pax
- Lunch at local farmily
- All activities: basket boat
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at your Hotel in Danang/Hoi An
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotels in Hoi An Town
- Hoi An, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 55478P221
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Infant meals not included
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 55478P221
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Ninh Binh is gorgeous. Do not get me wrong. However the boat trips are painful. The water ways congested far too mu…
Amazing talent entertaining funny too just a bit crowded love that theres some refreshments before the show and a p…
we didn't have the private dinner, our hotel booked seats. The show was fantastic with the use of a very simple st…
There was a flight delay and the transport rearranged a later pickup for us. I would recommend this company for the…
A professional, efficient service.The driver arrived on time and the ride was comfortable and smooth.
Wonderful Show With Lots of Heart
A spellbinding revue of the history of Vietnam told in a heartfelt and incredibly skillful performance. Holy cow, i…
This was one of the highlights of our weeklong trip to the Ho Chi Minh city. We were pleasantly surprised by how fu…
2 tours booked
Half day tunnels and half day city tour. 2 morning trips in aircon car. Lyly was our guide both mornings. She was b…
Airport fare to District 1 hotels
Remember use only Vinasun taxi. Fare by meter is only 140k dong including toll. Sometimes slightly higher due to tr…
This Tour Should Be Missed on Off-Museum Days
I had thought I had booked this tour on a museum day, but got mixed on time zones. As such, the off-day included va…
City Tour - full day
Tour guide was good but vehicle was small for a group of six. Covered all the main sites with some good informatio…
Great Service, Valuable Tour
The tour was fantastic, well arranged and everything went smooth, even we have a limited to travel but the tour hel…
Hanoi in March
we are a group with 5 people. we took Ha Long and Hanoi tour for 4 days. All services are well arranged. we booked …
What a wonderful holiday
We had a trip to Vietnam including some popular cities: Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi City and magnificent Halong Bay!!! …
Phuy Kwee C00
If you like a stroll and like to understand Vietnamese culture, you should truly join this tour. The guide can spea…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Ok our guide was excuse any spelling mistake was (poh) it really is a great half day trip a having a Vietnamese cooking lesson well worth it.
Written April 12, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.