Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atHoi An Motorbike AdventuresOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Lang Co BeachStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Dragon BridgeStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atHoi An Motorbike AdventuresNguyễn Chí Thanh, hamlet, Công viên Trảng Kèo, Cẩm Hà, Hội An, Quảng Nam 56000, VietnamSee address & details
Hoi An Motorbike Adventures, Nguyễn Chí Thanh, hamlet, Công viên Trảng Kèo, Cẩm Hà, Hội An, Quảng Nam 56000, Vietnam
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Full day option available also.
- This is a group tour. We fit up to 4 people plus our driver in each jeep. There might be several jeeps in a group.
- Private tours available at a surcharge.
- Most travelers can participate
- Tour runs rain, hail or shine; it's half the fun of touring in Vietnam because it is a tropical country. Unless there is a life threatening typhoon off the coast the tour will run. We provide wet weather gear for all our tours.
- There is the option to put up a soft top roof on the jeep to avoid strong sun and rain.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I did the one day Hai Van Pass and Beyond jeep tour and this is definitely not your ordinary 'tour' in the best possible way. A perfect balance of breathtaking views, away from the hoards of tourists, and stops (without sales calls anywhere!) at a very relaxed pace. I was not…
We had the pleasure of doing the half day Hai Van trip with Ming and Luke. The driver was excellent and felt very safe with him when all around on the roads of Vietnam is very hectic. The guide Ming was very knowledgeable and literally couldn’t do enough for us and the trip…
We did the half day trip which was about 5 hours - about 1 hour + each way was going through towns so nothing special - but was still fun as in a vintage jeep !! Stopped at a fish market that was OK and then at a temple which was interesting but not mind blowing - but the rest…
Date of experience: October 2019
We travelled from Hoi An to Hue with this company, to do the Hai Van Pass in a jeep. Jeep picked us up but spent an hour in the jeep driving around to pick up other guests and meet other jeeps. Was nice to travel with other jeeps, there was 12 of us. They did give us a free…
What a great tour! Jeeps really fun and cool way to travel and the views were spectacular. Our guide, Phi, was superb - knowledgable, friendly and great English. We stopped at the most beautiful pagoda and fish market and our lunch on the beach was the best food we have had in…
Date of experience: August 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Hoi An Motorbike Adventures
Monkey Mountain Adventure by motorbike - Fantastic day trip around Hoi An, Da Nang and the Son Tra mountains
Hoi An is a beautiful place and it can be hard to draw yourself away, however this was an ideal day trip to see a d…
Excellent trip to see the real Vietnam countryside
If you want to see the real Vietnam countryside this is a great little adventure. Our guide Le Thi Ai Phi was excel…
This trip is exactly as advertised. We were picked up from our hotel and travelled in convoy with 4 other jeeps. It…
If you are travelling between hoi an and hue this tour is a must. The hai van pass is amazing with great photo stop…
Hoi An to Hue via Hai Van Pass as a pillion
My husband and I are in our early 60's, and wanted to travel along the Hai Van Pass by motor cycle but didn't fancy…
Great tour despite the weather!
Me, my husband and 5 year old had a great time on the motorbike and sidecar, despite having torrential rain the mor…
Jeep transfer from Hoi An to Hue
My wife and I needed to get between Hoi An and Hue. We ended up booking the Jeep transfer between. We were pick…
Fantastic food tour of Hoi An on motorbikes.
We did the Hoi An adventures motorbike food tour for 4 hours with Thomas, Henry, Ninh and Vy. What a great night. F…
I had a great tour of the Hai Van pass by motorbike with tour guide Long. It was a fantastic day and I learnt a lot…
Highly recommend this, our tour guide Lisa was so friendly and knowledgeable. We had a great laugh and the views we…
We really enjoyed this tour, we got taken out by Mark on a motorcycle with side car, and had a great experience dr…
Out & beyond - full of culture
Great tour - it really did take us out and beyond to see villages nearby - plenty of rice paddies and lots of local…
Jeep tour Hue to Hoi An
We had the best day ever! We were picked up from our Hue hotel and dropped off at our Hoi An hotel in an old Russia…
Great Morning's Tour
I highly recommend this tour package. Our party consisted of 4 adults and 2 children - the tour was an ideal mix o…
We spent ages looking for a bike tour company that doesn’t overdo the “touristy” path and these guys were amazing. …
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Hai Van Pass Explorer by Jeep
What time does Hai Van Pass Explorer by Jeep start?
Hai Van Pass Explorer by Jeep will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Hai Van Pass Explorer by Jeep on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Hai Van Pass Explorer by Jeep?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hai Van Pass Explorer by Jeep on Tripadvisor
How much is Hai Van Pass Explorer by Jeep?
Hai Van Pass Explorer by Jeep price starts from $98.47. Discover and book Hai Van Pass Explorer by Jeep on Tripadvisor
What is the Hai Van Pass Explorer by Jeep cancellation policy?
Hai Van Pass Explorer by Jeep cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hai Van Pass Explorer by Jeep on Tripadvisor