Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transfer by bike
- English-speaking guide
- Water bottle
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure Point: Clients' hotel in Hoi An center Dates: See Availability Return point: Clients' hotel in Hoi An center
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6126P164
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children above 12 year old are charged as adult
- Children 2-11year old are charged 75% adult price
- Infant 0-1 year old are free of charge
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Half-Day Hoi An City tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half-Day Hoi An City tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Half-Day Hoi An City tour?
- Half-Day Hoi An City tour price starts from $55.00. Discover and book Half-Day Hoi An City tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half-Day Hoi An City tour cancellation policy?
- Half-Day Hoi An City tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-Day Hoi An City tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Half-Day Hoi An City tour?
- Half-Day Hoi An City tour is hosted by Gray Line Vietnam - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gray Line Vietnam - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half-Day Hoi An City tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6126P164
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hoi An Ancient TownStop: 4 hours - Admission includedHoian is an ancient city that is stagnated in time. Visit this city, you will let all your matters behind and enjoy the inner peace. In the morning, our guide will come and welcome you at hotel lobby. A Walk to the old town, buy entrance tickets and start exploring this lovely, ancient city. Start visiting the Temple Kwan, Phuc Kien Temple, Tan Ky Ancient House, Phung Hung house, Japanese Bridge, which bring Hanoi unique beauty. Also, you can learn more about its glory history and proud culture. With our knowledgeable tour guide, you are more than welcome to ask any questions. After your walking tour, If you have free time, you can do shopping at the old town and take photos. Guide will take you back to the hotel. End of the tour.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Take a tour with John's travel!
John' s travel is very good and itinary is flexible, staff professional and helpful. My favourite hotel was Seashel…
Great Lotus flowers
We had a guided tour arranged by our holiday tour operator. We were so glad we did , as you would not know much aft…
The safari is first class and only a 10 min ride in free hotel electric tuk tuk. But the tickets at the hotel and o…
Worth a visit but some of the animals - the large black bears look very distressed
Having visited the Singapore Zoo this place does not compare. What is not clear is whether the entrance fee include…
Best place in Vinpearl complex
We had a great time at the safari. The facilities were good. The animals were treated well. Great place for familie…
Private Tour 5 Day 4 Night Free & Easy Central Vietnam
Referred by Threeland in Hanoi Ms Jacqueline Nguyen Thu Hong. Everything was perfectly well by Threeland agent Ms. …
Ginger Cookery Class Halong Bay
I was booked on the course on 1st August but the course was cancelled. As yet I am still waiting for refund of £34…
The services was amazing and our guide Viet was really cooperative and proficient. I was really amazed by the effic…
Overall the trip was ok, but for three days I would expect more and not just random things piled together There di…
A great story telling
We did a tour with Jon 27 July 2019. His knowledge of Vietnam history was amazing and he method of telling very ent…
This is a great way to see the narrow streets of the Old City. At eye level and just a little faster than walking p…
Folk show on perfume river
Funny experience. Walked to boat station after dinner at Nook cafe and found it easy to access. $150000vnd per pers…
In a sea of chaos a lifeboat of efficiency
We've used Grayline times now for transportation round Saigon, Da Nang and Hoi An and all I can say is- I'm glad w…
Holidays in Vietnam
Cool and beautiful environment. Suitable for child above 4 years old. Try to avoid the peak session as it will full…
A jewel in the out skirts if Hanoi.
Many who visit Hanoi forget a jewel called Nin Binh 90 KM from Hanoi. You will bebdrowned in its besuty and this is…