7-Day Uganda Adventure Safari - Midrange Lodges
By Wild Jungle Trails Safaris
Both Queen Elizabeth Park and Murchison Falls Park will give you a combined thrill and excitement of a typical Uganda wildlife Safari shared with others. This is a group tour consisting up to 7 travelers with organized with an experienced field guide / driver. The selection of lodges and hotels is mid-range visiting both Queen Elizabeth and Murchison Falls parks.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 7 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Rhino Fund Uganda
- International flights (From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all our travelers from and around Kampala.
- Entebbe Airport, Entebbe Uganda
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 233350P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- How much is 7-Day Uganda Adventure Safari - Midrange Lodges?
- 7-Day Uganda Adventure Safari - Midrange Lodges price starts from $2,215.00. Discover and book 7-Day Uganda Adventure Safari - Midrange Lodges on Tripadvisor
- What is the 7-Day Uganda Adventure Safari - Midrange Lodges cancellation policy?
- 7-Day Uganda Adventure Safari - Midrange Lodges cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 7-Day Uganda Adventure Safari - Midrange Lodges on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 7-Day Uganda Adventure Safari - Midrange Lodges?
- 7-Day Uganda Adventure Safari - Midrange Lodges is hosted by Wild Jungle Trails Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Wild Jungle Trails Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 7-Day Uganda Adventure Safari - Midrange Lodges on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 233350P5
Reserve your spot
Arrival at Entebbe International...
Transfer to Murchison Falls Park...
Activities in Murchison Falls Park
Transfer from Murchison Falls to...
Transfer from Fort Portal to...
Safari activities in Queen...
Transfer back to Entebbe
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Making the very best out of our group trip!
Once again Twaha made the very best out of our 4 days trip to Murchison Falls NP, Rhino Sanctuary and Budongo fore…
Twaha planned our 4 day trip to Murchison Falls perfectly. The adventure started at the Red Chilli Camp, where you …
The best man you can get in Uganda...
Let's be honest... Twaha is the greatest guide you can get. There is no problem/request he can't handle. (He always…
Best safari experiences with Twaha
The safari experiences together with Twaha and his team are really great. He is always in a good mood, friendly, fu…
Thank You Wild Jungle Trails Safari
We have been waiting for this wonderful journey for more than two years. Because of Covid we could not travel. The…
Awesome 3 Days in Murchsion Falls NP
Everything about our 3-day adventure was amazing! From the time we were picked up until we were delivered back to …
13 magical days: Gorilla's, Chimps, Lion, Leopard, and many more. Wildlife, culture and fun
We booked a trip for June 2020 with Wild Jungle Trails Safaris. Whilst it was initially an 11 day itinerary, Teresa…
Unforgettable gorilla adventure
we have just returned from a fantastic safari arranged by Moses from Wild Jungle Trails Safari . He was very helpfu…
We had a wonderful time in Uganda with Fred.
We had a wonderful time in Uganda with Fred. He was a great guide and very dependable. Very polite, extremely knowl…
Thank you Wild Jungle Trails Safari for a wonderful time.
We enjoyed all of our safaris. Moses was an excellent driver,our accommodations and food were all excellent.Uganda …
Amazing Experience and Best Driver/ Guide Ever
The safari went so well, I would never have imagined such an experience. The journey was very comfortable and the d…
Amazing trip plus services
My family and I got the best services. Our guide donna made us feel so comfortable, we really enjoyed.I can't wait …
Perfect safari tour operator!
We started to look for midrange safari tour and found the website of Wild Jungle Trails Safaris. We asked a lot of …
The lodges were all of a good or excellent quality
We visited 4 national parks. The lodges were all of a good or excellent quality. Staff were unfailingly helpful and…
My wife and I went on a tour of Uganda and I must say that it was a happy choice. During the preparation of the tou…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
This has been what I call the trip of a lifetime , through Wild Jungle Trails Safari , my best friend and I were able to track the gorillas, enjoyed a three day Safari and we absolutely had the time of our life, the staff was professional and extremely nice , Fred himself is a highly professional individual , their choice of accommodation was excellent , all in all I have nothing negative to say , it's all positive and very well organized , from the moment you arrive till the moment you depart to your home country , thank Wild Jungle Trails Safari team for making this possible and enjoyable
Written April 6, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
7-Day Uganda Adventure Safari - Midrange Lodges provided by Wild Jungle Trails Safaris
Product Overview: 7-Day Uganda Adventure Safari - Midrange Lodges
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||1|