Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This safari takes you to the mighty Murchison Falls. Expect big five sighting but the highlight is the boat trip to base of the falls and a hike (if you like) to the top of the falls. A safari to the Murchison Falls offers the opportunity for Big 5 sighting in Uganda. Enjoy the roars of the Murchison Falls and depart for your outbound flight in Entebbe.
Pick up and Transfer to...
Murchison game drive and boat...
Exit Murchison for a return to...
- All Meals and accommodation as per the itinerary.
- All ground transportation in a comfortable safari vehicle.
- Services of a full time English speaking driver/guide.
- Water while on safari.
- All launch or boat trips as on the itinerary.
- All airport/hotel pick-ups and drop off.
- All activities as stipulated in the itinerary.
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Activities not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Phone calls and bar bills.
- Personal/travel insurance.
- All kinds of drinks except water.
- Air fare.
- All other Services of a personal nature.
- Driver guide’s gratuity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age: 5
- Minimum number of travelers: 1.
- You will need to have a tourist visa to enter Uganda.
- Tips are offered depending on ones' level of gratitude.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We were really pleased with the service at Home to Africa. They were quick to answer our questions before the trip and our guide - Karim - took well care of us. We really appreciated that he took time to explain and teach us about what we saw and we could see he was very…
Date of experience: May 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Home to Africa Tours and Travel
Just amazing !
My mother and I did the 10-Day Wildlife Big 5, Murchison Falls, and Gorilla Trekking Safari with Home to Africa. Fi…
Highly Recommended for a great Ugandan Safari & Ape Trekking Experience
We had an amazing trip with Home to Africa Safaris. All questions and communications were prompt and clear, and all…
Karim was a talented and very knowledgeable guide. All the COVID guidelines were fully implemented. Highly recommen…
Safe and Amazing 6 Day Uganda Experience during COVID
We just returned from an amazing 6 day adventure with Home to Africa Tours and Travel. Our guide Karim was the bes…
4 Days Trip: Lake Mburo National Park
Wonderful trip to Lake Mburo National Park, thanks to Home to Africa Tours. We did the 4 day trip, had a nice ac…
An unforgettable hike to the three peaks of Mount Sabinyo!
My friend and I went for a great 3-day trip to the South West of Uganda with Home to Africa in October 2020 to hike…
Will be booking our next trip through Home to Africa
“Home to Africa” is an excellent company. From initial contact to the end of our 17 day Uganda tour the organisati…
Amazing 8 days in Uganda; Gorilla and Chimpanzee Trekking, game drives, bush walks, 10 out of 10!!
The trip was absolutely amazing, it was beyond our expectations. We did the 8 day trip in Uganda, with gorilla trek…
13 wonderful days in Uganda. A great experience.
My wife and I went on a tour of Uganda relying on Home to Africa and I must say that it was a happy choice. During…
Incredible 15 days in Uganda and Rwanda!
Home to Africa, and our guide Benon, were wonderful to deal with every step of the way. Home to Africa was very res…
19 days in Uganda, including numerous national parks, chimp and gorilla tracking
We had a fantastic 19 day trip in Uganda, two nights at 2 Friends beach Hotel in Entebbe ,13 days covering numerous…
Good experience although the driver/ guide
Just arrived for a trip around Uganda with Home to Africa. The company has a very good balance between price and qu…
Perfect 12 day Uganda safari inc Gorilla and Chimp tracking
I was planning a Uganda safari holiday for myself, my wife and 4 close friends almost 12 months ago. I contacted…
Tour of several game parks including chimp and gorilla tracking for 19 days.
Excellent guide who looked after us brilliantly and was very knowledgeable. The company was responsive and helped u…
17 day Uganda Road Trip Safari (2000km)
Very good experience. A fantastic and interesting driver/guide who provided excellent service, Sam Rukundo. Althoug…
- Murchison Falls National Park, Murchison Falls National Park, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-Day Murchison Falls Vacation Including Big 5 Sighting
- 3-Day Murchison Falls Vacation Including Big 5 Sighting price starts from $1,483.00. Discover and book 3-Day Murchison Falls Vacation Including Big 5 Sighting on Tripadvisor
- 3-Day Murchison Falls Vacation Including Big 5 Sighting cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3-Day Murchison Falls Vacation Including Big 5 Sighting on Tripadvisor
- 3-Day Murchison Falls Vacation Including Big 5 Sighting is hosted by Home to Africa Tours and Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Home to Africa Tours and Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-Day Murchison Falls Vacation Including Big 5 Sighting on Tripadvisor