Gorilla Tracking And Maasai Mara Safaris
By Kenya Bush Expeditions Tours and Travel
Enjoy gorilla trekking safaris from Nairobi city. The tour starts in Maasai mara national reserve, lake victoria in kisumu, kampala , Bwindi Impenetrable National Park and finally dropping at Entebbe international airport for your international flight or kamapala town. This tour is the best for people wanting to combine wildlife safari with Gorilla safaris.
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 7 nights accommodation
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Bwindi Impenetrable Forest
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Homes and apartments
- Entebbe, Uganda clients need to call our office
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44482P24
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 15 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Gorilla Tracking And Maasai Mara Safaris?
- Gorilla Tracking And Maasai Mara Safaris price starts from $4,200.00. Discover and book Gorilla Tracking And Maasai Mara Safaris on Tripadvisor
- What is the Gorilla Tracking And Maasai Mara Safaris cancellation policy?
- Gorilla Tracking And Maasai Mara Safaris cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Gorilla Tracking And Maasai Mara Safaris on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Gorilla Tracking And Maasai Mara Safaris?
- Gorilla Tracking And Maasai Mara Safaris is hosted by Kenya Bush Expeditions Tours and Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kenya Bush Expeditions Tours and Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Gorilla Tracking And Maasai Mara Safaris on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44482P24
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Francois was my tour guide, he was very prompt with picking up and made sure we saw all the animals, gave us water …
A nice way to start the day
This is a very nice tour taking you to see some of the most famous African animals like zebras, giraffes, lions, rh…
Shakedown — Go Elsewhere
I booked a private van tour of the park for myself then went to add 3 Kenyans to the party. The van was already pai…
Amazing to have a park so close to Nairóbi. John, our driver and guide, was really amazing and professional. Highly…
Excellent visit to Nairobi National Park!
Got driven around Nailrobi Safari Park — saw lions, giraffes, hippos, crocodiles, The guide (I think his name was P…
Great experience! The tour guide was very competent. The park is beautiful. It was a unique experience.
Joseph is #1
Very good service. Joseph is a true professional and great person. Highly recommend. Memorable experience
Great daily tour, suitable for solo travelers, must visit in Nairobi
I had a great time! I booked personalized tour only for myself, it was very well organized. I have visited The Elep…
Best adventure of my life. Memories to last a lifetime
My trip was absolutely fabulous. We were extremely lucky to have a well experienced and a man of many talents Tony …
From start to finish, the entire experience surpassed all my expectations
The wildlife encounters were absolutely breathtaking. The Maasai Mara National Reserve, with its vast grasslands an…
Morning half day tour
Professionally managed and delivers what's promised. While one can't compare the tour with a game drive in Seren…
The tour was great. We saw 5 lions hunting and the driver was very informed. He also took us to a restaurant to eat…
Francis was knowledgeable and kind. He tried very hard to make sure we were satisfied. We had a great time. He did …
Wonderful Maasai Mara day trip with Kenya Bush and guide Tony Cruize
Kenya Bush Expeditions is one of only a few outfits to offer a one-day tour of Maasai Mara, which is exactly what I…
Once in a lifetime experience up close with the lions!
An incredible experience with our guide Peter. Thank you for your expertise and for enabling us to have such a memo…