Ephesus Day Trip from Marmaris Including Breakfast and Lunch
By TransferOnly - Ar-Bek Travel
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 45 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast and lunch
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Drop off to; Cooks Club Adakoy,TUI Blue Marmaris, Hotel , Marmaris Resort & Spa Hotel.
- Admission fee to Ephesus ( 11 € ),Virgin Mary House ( 1 €) and Selcuk Museum ( 3 € )
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- CENTRAL HOTELS IN MARMARIS AND ICMELER
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6250MARMEPH
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Ephesus Day Trip from Marmaris Including Breakfast and Lunch
What you can expect during your visit
- Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ephesus Day Trip from Marmaris Including Breakfast and Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ephesus Day Trip from Marmaris Including Breakfast and Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Ephesus Day Trip from Marmaris Including Breakfast and Lunch?
- Ephesus Day Trip from Marmaris Including Breakfast and Lunch price starts from $51.98. Discover and book Ephesus Day Trip from Marmaris Including Breakfast and Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ephesus Day Trip from Marmaris Including Breakfast and Lunch cancellation policy?
- Ephesus Day Trip from Marmaris Including Breakfast and Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ephesus Day Trip from Marmaris Including Breakfast and Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ephesus Day Trip from Marmaris Including Breakfast and Lunch?
- Ephesus Day Trip from Marmaris Including Breakfast and Lunch is hosted by TransferOnly - Ar-Bek Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TransferOnly - Ar-Bek Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ephesus Day Trip from Marmaris Including Breakfast and Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6250MARMEPH
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Ancient City of EphesusStop: 4 hours - Admission includedFor the next 2.5 hours, immerse yourself in the ruins and past of this classical settlement. Walk past crumbling shops and temples as your guide helps you imagine what the streets must have looked and sounded like during the city’s height in the 2nd century BC. See the Roman bathhouse, Agora, Fountain of Trajan and Temple of Hadrian, and inspect what may be the world’s earliest road sign – a carving pointing to the brothel! You’ll also see Ephesus’ two highlights — the Library of Celsus and the 25,000-seat Great Theatre, where St Paul once preached.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Perfect day out. Great value for money. Expected to want to leave after half a day but stayed the full length of ti…
Average boat trip
Nice big pirate ship. Really loud party music the whole time so don't recommend if you want relaxing boat trip. Dri…
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, THERE ARE BETTER TRIPS ON OFFER
Paid £50 each for this trip via Jet2. Was informed pickup was from hotel reception, Nope got mini bus from main roa…
Great way to spend a day!
Great, well organized tour with some lovely food and sights to all along the way. Helpful and pleasant staff.
Lively boat trip*
Booked through The Travel Shop//Marmaris, what a brilliant day out on the water. 4 good locations for swim stops, a…
Brilliant day out
Excellent water park, we visited twice in two weeks in July and twice in our 1 week holiday in September it was tha…
Beautiful sites, but don’t do them on a tour
Well, the destinations that you visit with this tour (Saklikent and Tlos) are beautiful, you will certainly enjoy t…
Got told pick up was 9.30 Mini bus came at 9.00. So we phoned up an they said it was to late an we could go tomor…
Good views and swimming, but loud and noisy music non-stop. TripAdivsor costs much higher that booking in person
The actual trip was great! We took lots of good pictures, swam in picturesque areas (especially when using goggles)…
This is an excellent day and is the second time we have done this. The crew are outstanding, as is the value for mo…
Saved our holiday
Wasn’t. Small boat as expected but the crew were great attentive and had a great day and compared to the boat trip …
Add Cleopatra to you list!
This was a great trip, well worth the money. Cleopatra island is stunning! Definitely worth the visit. Also Arbek t…
Ok if you like water and mud
If you like to be wet and muddy this is for you!! Very expensive and everything is a photo opportunity! A lot of wa…
Try Dive / Snorkel / Experienced Dives with - Elite Divers
Expert at providing a great service for beginners Professional friendly staff, well equipped large accommodating di…
A Night to Remember.
From pick to drop off perfect perfect perfect. We were picked first so we had plenty of time to choose our seating.…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Fantasic guide, i am affraid i cannot remember his name, bu he was the best guide! also visited a naturel cosmetic place which was wonderful. a lovely day, a must to see fab sites.
Written December 11, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hi, Thank you very much for your nice review. Hope see you again. Regards Atilla Arman
Written January 12, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.