Izmir City Gourmet Tour
By Gezenthi Travel Agency
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 14 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Izmir city half day tour map
- Trips and visits on the program
- Delicious over rice peas or beans, Sambali the famous dessert of Hisaronu ,Tea or coffee breaks
- Drinks during snacks
- Personal Expenses
- Transportation, Hotel pickup, Hotel drop-off
- Departure details
- İzmir Clock Tower, Kemeraltı Çarşısı, İzmir Saat Kulesi, 35360 Konak/İzmir, Turkey Please be at the Clock Tower Square for meet with your guide. You guide with batch of izmircityvision or gezenthi travel will be at the place.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12899P29
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Izmir City Gourmet Tour?
- Izmir City Gourmet Tour price starts from $74.26. Discover and book Izmir City Gourmet Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Izmir City Gourmet Tour cancellation policy?
- Izmir City Gourmet Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Izmir City Gourmet Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Izmir City Gourmet Tour?
- Izmir City Gourmet Tour is hosted by Gezenthi Travel Agency. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gezenthi Travel Agency on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Izmir City Gourmet Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Izmir City Gourmet Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Izmir City Gourmet Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12899P29
- You'll start atİzmir Clock TowerKemeraltı Çarşısı, İzmir Saat Kulesi, 35360 Konak/İzmir, TurkeyPlease be at the Clock Tower Square for meet with your guide. You guide with batch of izmircityvision or gezenthi travel will be at the place.See address & details
- Pass byGezenthi Travel Agency
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Edifying, uplifting and good leisure time too
We had excellent time. Very knowledgeable and helpful guide Erman. He knew history and architecture very well. Good…
Well worth the trip
Magnificent experience. Getting to see the old hospital and walk through the ruins were Galen once walked. The Acr…
A pleasant trip
The van that drove us was very comfortable. The guide and driver took good care of us. Hieroplois amphiteater was o…
Our tour guide was a very patient, intellectual and tolerant friend. We had also a nice trip to House of Virgin Mar…
Pamukkale and para gliding tour
Pamukkale tour was fabulous- our tour guide Erman was vey knowledgeable and explained every step of our tour with e…
Pamukale day trip
The company was easy to communicate with for bookings. Erman was a wonderful guide who was very knowledgeable and p…
It could have been better if awake.
Our experience may have been better with a different guide. Ours was extremely tired, falling asleep on his seat an…
Great day out!
We had a great time with Erman skillfully walking us through Heraclion, organising the must-do(s) so that we could …
Thanks for the great service
Recommended. The captain was professional and punctual. Also, the vehicle was clean and brand new. Thanks for keepi…
It was a nice day
We were three women in the tour. We all enjoyed a lot. We had a great guide Erman Uslu, he was kind and knowledgeab…
An efficient and personalised tour of one of Turkey's gems
We had an amazing experience with Nazim. He personalised our tour to Pamukkale from Izmir according to our needs. …
It was amazing
Everything was nice. Our guide explained and talked about the history understandably. Eman always answered all our …
Great tour of Pamukkale
The tour was well organized and balanced, there was enough enough time for sightseeing as well as relaxing. Erman U…
We enjoyed our private tour very much. Our guide Gokhan was very knowledgeable and fluent in French. He gave us an …
A must see while in Izmir
We lucked out and booked the Ephesus tour instead of the one offered on our 13-day tour which had 39 people and som…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
A great Gourmet Tour of Izmir with a very knowledgeable guide. Walked around the old bazar area and stopped of at very nice restaurants. Thank you to our guide Elcin.
Written February 23, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you very much for the perfect review, we hope to see you again !!
Written February 25, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.