per group (up to 12)
per group (up to 12)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks
- Admission Fees
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Museum of Izmir
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Izmir Port
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5739P100
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Izmir City Tour with Private Guide?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Izmir City Tour with Private Guide on Tripadvisor
- How much is Izmir City Tour with Private Guide?
- Izmir City Tour with Private Guide price starts from $390.02. Discover and book Izmir City Tour with Private Guide on Tripadvisor
- What is the Izmir City Tour with Private Guide cancellation policy?
- Izmir City Tour with Private Guide cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Izmir City Tour with Private Guide on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Izmir City Tour with Private Guide?
- Izmir City Tour with Private Guide is hosted by Fez Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fez Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Izmir City Tour with Private Guide on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5739P100
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Archaeological Museum of IzmirStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedYour First stop is Archaeological Museum of Izmir. Its filled with exhibits that showcase artefacts that go back as far as the very first days of ancient Smyrna. With more than 1,500 artifacts on display. The Archaeological Museum is open Tuesday through Sunday.After that drive to Agora, Smyrna, the ancient Greek city that is now Izmir, is steeped in history as far back as 3000 B.C. The Agora was a marketplace that served Smyrna and was built during the reign of Alexander the Great, or around the 4th century B.C.Destroyed by an earthquake,the Agora was rebuilt in 178 A.D. by the Roman emperor Marcus Aurelius.You will continue to Kemeralti Bazaar. The Kemeralti Bazaar, located in Konak district of Izmir, is not only a historical area more than 300 years old, but also one of the best places to shop in Izmir. The quest free time at leisure you will have approx. 2 hours free time. After all the visits, you will turn back to port of Izmir.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A splendid holiday for a couple in their 80s
We have been completely satisfied with the arrangements made by Fez Travel for a 6-day trip my wife and I made to I…
The historical sites are off the chart. Itinerary was perfect and the accommodations were excellent. Ege, our tou…
It was one of the best tour we had in turkey, our tour guide EGE was amazing, very well spoken knowledgeable and a …
Trip to remember !
We had the most fantastic time and saw heritage sites galore. Our guide Ege was a top bloke, accomodating, friendly…
Fantastic 2 day Cappadocia tour
This was a truly amazing tour. In 2 days I saw all the main sites in Cappadocia. My tour guide Fatima was excellent…
This tour was a once in a lifetime experience for us - and it lived up to every expectation and more! The Magic Ca…
Easy made Turkey tour with Guide G.... What can I say? This would have to be one of the best tours we have ever don…
MORE THAN EXPECTED
Initially I feared this would be a fast on-the-bus, off-the-bus frantic tour. However, due to the in-depth knowledg…
We had the most fantastic tour of Turkey with Ege Ertas as our guide. We not only saw big sites, but small ones al…
Unprofessionally managed trip
The company made a major goof-up in our booking. They started the tour a day earlier without feeling the need to ev…
Our tour in Cappadocia was fantastic! It was one of the highlights of the trip to Turkey. Our guide, Fatma was very…
An expert in Istanbul!
Mr G was our guide and I was so impressed by his historical knowledge and expertise of the sites of Istanbul. My wi…
10 day tour of Turkey
Our tour of Turkey was amazing. We were in a group of wonderful people from many parts of the world. What made t…
A Glimpse of Turkey
According to the 'Pre Departure Pack' this Tour name was "2022 - Budget Turkey Experience Tour". (It commenced in …
Perfect perfect perfect
Our tour guide was Fatma. She was absolutely amazing. Our tour started with our prompt and timely pick up from our …
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.