per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3795IZM_P05
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- In the event of any museum closures, an alternative similar museum will be visited
- Not recommended for children aged 4 and under
- Children 18 years and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: Jewish Sites in Sardis?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: Jewish Sites in Sardis on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour: Jewish Sites in Sardis?
- Private Tour: Jewish Sites in Sardis price starts from $150.00. Discover and book Private Tour: Jewish Sites in Sardis on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: Jewish Sites in Sardis cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: Jewish Sites in Sardis cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Jewish Sites in Sardis on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour: Jewish Sites in Sardis?
- Private Tour: Jewish Sites in Sardis is hosted by Neon Tours - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Neon Tours - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Jewish Sites in Sardis on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3795IZM_P05
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sardis (Sardes)Stop: 4 hoursTour the ruins of the Temple of Cybele and Diana, where a 4th century Basilica and later became a church. See the golden river Pactalos and the Royal Road. Visit the reconstructed Roman Synagogue, the Gymnasium and the new excavation area. The Private Full Day Tour of Jewish Sites in Sardis includes lunch.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
This was a wonderful experience well worth doing. Depending on the weather what colour the calcium pools are but we…
Pamukkale is great but the drive is long and stops are curated for foreign tourists to be ripped off
Pamukkale and the vicinity were beautiful and we are glad that we visited. The bus was full but comfortable, staff …
An absolute gem of a place, so much to see & absorb, a tour guide is a must. The stone underfoot is polished so trainer's or no
Well communicated & organised. The guide (Josh) was very informative & polite. The site was way bigger than I thoug…
It's worth the drive form Izmir
My friend and were staying in Izmir so we took a field trip to Pamukkale and Hierapolis with Neon tours. We were pi…
My tour was with ephesus shuttle - getyourguide -and i would like to say that i have travelled a lot and booked man…
Nizam was a fantastic tour guide. He really made our group's experience great through his level of knowledge and se…
Great experience! Just something to be mindful of ....
The tour was fantastic! Josh was my tour guide and he really took his time to discuss all the important aspects of …
Marcy was excellent.... She was so enthusiastic! We enjoyed our day so much because of her. Her knowledge of the hi…
Worth the ride.
Ever since we were picked up at the meeting point, our experience was really great. as soon as we met our guide, h…
Fine tour with a experience tour guide name İsmail. Very well transport and comfortable. Very beautiful place to v…
Long Drive Short Visit
We started our tour with pick up from hotel in Izmir and it took 3 hour to get to destination... spent 2 hours arou…
Roman Pillar with the cold
Had a great trip to Ephesus... Our pick up was at our hotel and the drive took 1 hour. Started Christmas morning wi…
What a place!
This should be on the top list of things to do in the area. Pay for a full day tour to get to the three main places…
One of my favorite places on earth
It's hard to beat the incredible combination of natural beauty, ancient architecture, and spiritual heritage found …
What an amazing place! The ruins are very well preserved in places. The guide was extremely knowledgable. The exc…
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.