Dive fully equipped escorted by instructors. A boat trip with diving in crystal sea waters for beginners and certified divers as well. Depths of Aegean Sea are waiting for its explorers!
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 14-55, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 1 dive
- Use of diving equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional instructor
- Second dive
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- PICK UP ALWAYS FROM THE MAIN GATE / SECURITY GATE OF THE HOTEL
- Kuşadası Port Türkiye, Camikebir, Feribot Limanı, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Türkiye
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13266P198
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Scuba Diving in Aegean Sea in Kusadasi?
- Scuba Diving in Aegean Sea in Kusadasi price starts from $42.45. Discover and book Scuba Diving in Aegean Sea in Kusadasi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Scuba Diving in Aegean Sea in Kusadasi cancellation policy?
- Scuba Diving in Aegean Sea in Kusadasi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Scuba Diving in Aegean Sea in Kusadasi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Scuba Diving in Aegean Sea in Kusadasi?
- Scuba Diving in Aegean Sea in Kusadasi is hosted by Metin Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Metin Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Scuba Diving in Aegean Sea in Kusadasi on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Scuba Diving in Aegean Sea in Kusadasi?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Scuba Diving in Aegean Sea in Kusadasi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13266P198
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Bodrum City, Türkiye
#37 of 109 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Bodrum City
- J2766MKkatef00Worst trip everIf you want to spend the day queuing in the sun with security shouting at you and blowing whistles at you to move then this is for you. First we spent an hour queuing at the Turkish border passport control. The boat ride is not 20 minutes, it does not take off on time and took 45 minutes. On arrival to Kos, we then spent an hour and a half queuing in 34 degrees watching as they let some people skip the queue but made everyone else including children and pregnant women queuing. You then only have 4ish hours to tour around Kos as although it states return time is 6pm, you must be there at 4pm to queue again. Also, ciesta time is 1-3pm so most places shut. The queue for passport control coming back was also directly in the sun with no shade and to use the bathroom it is only when you get through this queue it is available. We got on our boat at 5:30pm after queuing since 4pm, and were suppose to depart at 6pm. It did not depart until 7pm due to the queues. Once you arrive back in Turkey you then have to queue again for passport control in the sun. Fights and arguments began to start as certain people were allowed to skip while children including sick and disabled children had to wait. One man asked if his wife could skip as she was heavily pregnant and struggling but she was told no! Our bus back to our hotel was suppose to depart at 6:30pm originally but we did not leave until 8:40pm and then the bus refused to drop us to our hotel so we had to walk 20 minutes back from where it dropped us, not knowing the way. I have been on many day trips like this one in the past but none have been as horrendous. If anyone is thinking of doing it, I’d advise you not to. It is a waste of money and quite dangerous for how long you are left to stand in direct sunlight.
- kb7tm00Decent day out but not as advertisedIt was a good trip, however the foam party never happened, not sure why??? Saw dolphin and shearwater which were nice
- benjiboy596200Avoid Bodrum to Kos ExcursionBeautiful Island, nothing to say but conditions to pass customs are awful. It takes one hour at least for each control side (Turkish and Greek). That means, at least 4 hours for the day excursion. Unbelievable ! Without speaking hot weather during summer period. To be honest, you must forget this excursion. Otherwise good luck and BE VERY PATIENT !
- adamkL8171VC00Worst ever expirienceWorst possible experience boarding in Bodrum is one mess few travel agecies printing tickets on the flow you have to guess where to go and after landing in Kos already spend 45 minutes on qué in full sun not even seeing passport control and where is time for trip if half day spend in qué.dont go to Kos of you don't really have to
- Q8891GManned00Fun Dayhad a fantastic fun day on a party boat called dragon highly recommend the food was lovely which came within the price
- petronelal202000Kos island day tripWe had a great time on the ferry boat also on the Kos island ! We couldn’t travel around the Kos island because no bus coaches available as no season started so we walked around the town and stopped by the beach after . Next one will gonna be greater!
- hikergirl5700A day trip was long enoughKos was a bit of a disappointment. Totally touristy. Many places closed up for the winter. But the catamaran ride was nice. Not 20 min LOL closer to 35, but still very smooth and comfortable
- Hako K00Don't do it.There was no service at all. I have a family of four, a guy comes to pick me up with a car that had only one seat left. I drove my own car to the port. And the persons planning it where very rude.
- kc777100Lovely day tripGlad I booked this trip. The transfer was perfectly on time to collect me from my hotel and got us to the port quickly (and before others began to show up which meant our group was the first to check in, board/ go through security so no long waiting. There was a small coffee shop at the port. I booked the catamaran option and glad I did as it took about 20 minutes and gave me more time in Kos. Yes there are queues on arrival in Kos but it wasn’t terrible when I went (early Oct). Felt like I queued for maybe 15/20 mins to enter Kos. Would say I had about 5 hours or so in Kos and got to visit plenty of the main attractions, ancient ruins, have lunch, check out the indoor market, local shops and just explore before needing to be back at the port for 4:30pm for a 5:30pm departure from the port. Much longer queue in Kos to get back to Bodrum through passport control and waiting to board. Transfer was ready and waiting at the port and I was shown straight to my transfer when I arrived back. Lovely day trip and money well spent I believe.
- Emadel4400Nice day tripExcellent day trip but be aware of busy queues at customs in both directions. The Kos side you are all shepherded into compound so make sure you go to toilet before long wait in caged area. Excellent visit is the Archealogical site..bus is the hop on hop off bus takes you right there the you have 90 mins or 180 mins before it returns.
- FilkataBg00Overall goodEverything was good. The bus transport from the hotel was good, but the catamaran left 17:30 and we had to be 16:30 at the port, not 18:00 as written. At 18:00 we were already back in Bodrum
- colinrU3030SL00a good day outgreat day out (cheap) it is just a day out not for exploring, enough time to look in local shops and a very nice meal a little more expensive than Turkey DUTY FREE is much cheaper at the ferry ports compared to the airport you will be surprised with the difference
- 354kasiar00Super tripFantastic day trip, great fun with lovely music. Beautiful views. Highly recommended. Our family had a grat adventure!
- Craig S00Worth the queuesIt’s a long day but worth it. We were picked up bang on 0745 and arrived at the port about 15 mins later. Yes, there’s a lot of queuing for immigration on both the Turkish and Greek side, but we didn’t wait longer than an hour. We had around 6 or so hours in Kos before having to head back. Kos Town was great, had such a chilled day with lots to see and do.
- F3368RLmarkm00Be careful! Poor serviceWas picked up and dropped off to the wrong port, company are blaming me for it, no refund given. We had to run (with my disabled partner) to get a taxi in a town I’m not familiar with and pay at my own expense for it. My partner then couldn’t walk for the rest of the day, the service is shocking! Will be contacting my bank for chargeback.
Buy it with
Scuba Diving in Aegean Sea in Kusadasi provided by Metin Tour
Product Overview: Scuba Diving in Aegean Sea in Kusadasi
Number of Photos