Ephesus was the second-largest city in the Roman Empire over 250.000 people in the 1st BC. Ranking only behind Rome it was the second-largest city in the world. Ephesus was the harbor city. This giant city was built only with marble. Did you know Ephesus had the largest amphitheater in the ancient world over 25.000 seats? Also see Goddess Nike, Local pharmacy, Hadrian Gate, Library of Celcius (the third largest library), Marbel Street, Harbour Street. The House of Virgin Mary is a place where according to the beliefs of many people Mary, the mother of Jesus, spent her last years of her life. She was supposed to arrive at Ephesus together with St. John and lived there in the years 37-45 CE until her Assumption or Dormition.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 10–12 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Russian, English, French, Dutch, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional Tour Guide
- Pick Up & Drop Off
- Fully A/C, Non-smoking vehicle
- Driver & Guide Tips - Gratitue
- Personal Expenses
- Admission Fees to Attractions
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick the customers up from Kusadasi Port or Kusadasi Hotels.
- Ege Ports, Camikebir, Liman Cd. No:10, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Türkiye
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 126370P35
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: Express Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: Express Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour: Express Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi?
- Private Tour: Express Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi price starts from $242.41. Discover and book Private Tour: Express Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: Express Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: Express Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Express Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour: Express Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi?
- Private Tour: Express Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi is hosted by Bergin Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bergin Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Express Ephesus Tour From Kusadasi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 126370P35
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Ancient City of EphesusStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)Stop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in March 2019
#1 of 11 Outdoor Activities in Selcuk
- hayleyrO6639YS00Excellent Day Trip in Turkey with Tour Guide MelisMelis was a wonderful tour guide. After being on the cruise ship for multiple days and seeing multiple countries, my husband and I can say she has been our favorite tour guide so far. She has great English, and she is easy to understand! She was knowledgeable about her country and every stop we made. She made the experience very personal and made sure we hit every location we wanted to in Turkey. She had wonderful suggestions as to what to go see. We got to visit a local restaurant that was amazing, per her suggestion. We got to stop at a local stone shop, per her suggestion, where we got a great gift to go home with. If I ever get the chance to come back to turkey, she would be the first person I call! I have enjoyed every second of this trip talking to her! She also got us back to the cruise ship with plenty of time!
- SUBHANKAR S00Kusadasi - Ephesus MemoriesThe guide provided by our tour company, whom I remember by her calling name, "Mellow" was informative, knowledgeable and patient. I would rate my experience as memorable.
- Laser O00Well worth going!This was a great bit of fun. We were picked up from our hotel and taken to the safari place. After a bit of waiting we were given helmets and put on quad bikes. It was great fun riding around in the sand dunes and you get a lot of time to ride. They take pictures as you go around so be sure to strike a pose when you're up. The pictures we got were great and well worth the 150TL price. Top tip: bring something to cover your face (we had spare facemasks) and eyes (swimming goggles). I would give this 5 stars but the bus we were picked up in was questionable. We didn't mind it so much but it was falling apart. Seat belts broken, doors not openable from the outside, panels falling off the ceiling.
- ANCHAK201900Opportunity of a lifetimeOur tour guide Yesra was fantastic. Not only was she welcoming snd kind but so knowledgeable. Yesra made the history and people come alive with her descriptions of life in Ephesus. She kept us going so we saw most of he city and gave us a bit of free time to explore and take photos. This was a very professional tour and we learned a lot. The group was small as we went in a mini bus and this afforded an excellent tour.
- PeterGalis00Great experience11th september 2023 tour to Pamukkale was a great experience !!! We was group of four adult friends and we didnt know what we should to expect, beause the price was much better than from our delegate from hotel, but our concerns was unnecesssary. Our guid Inus was great !!! She answer for every question, she tried to entertain us, the 3 hour road was in good vehicle, the explanation from Inus was very interesting. We had such a great time-thank you.
- teekay2020201800Fantastic experienceVery good tour. Took 3 hours to get there from our Kusadasi Hotel. Had an excellent lunch at a 5-star hotel (included in the price). The site (Hierapolis) itself is really fantastic and historic. Our guide (Selcuk) was really good - patient and knowledgeable. The Pamukkale travertines were amazing. We were glad we did not pay for the Cleopatra's pool part of the tour. That pool looked very filthy and crowded. I would advise against it.
- Chris V00Value for moneyHaving done this trip a couple of times with other providers, it’s good value for money but being English they didn’t really cater for us, very little music in English, went to one very rocky beach and two other stops away from the shore so if you have kids i would recommend they bring a rubber ring or some kind of float, lunch was good drinks and snack priced ok
- GeezFamily00Beautiful calm horses. Helpful staff and good communication. Enjoyed our experience.Nice paced horse safari. Gentle and friendly horses. Perfect communication and organisation, plus good flexibility with transfers (even after some confusion on our part). Very helpful staff. Many different activities offered by this company. Refreshments and toilets on site. Option to purchase a thumb drive of photos. Opportunity to go in water with the horse and to have a swim.
- Tour6706449031900AmazingYesra is very good trip advisor,fluently speaking english and experience is amazing. Something different than i saw already.
- dwightjrr00Pamukkale tourWe went to Pamukkale with my girlfriend in june.The bus was comfortable and clean,the open buffet was clean and delicious.The guide was experienced and explanation about Hierapolis was good.We enjoyed in travertines and came back,so overall this was one of the best tours we attended with my girlfriend.
- spellil00Very Good!I was really amazed how well informed and friendly our Tourguide Ilgü was. She did an amazing job and we are happy that we choose to make this Tour.
- Inspire66886100GreatAmazing experience, various terrain to explore. The guides where helpful and accommodating. Will definitely be doing this again when we return
- caseygF8708GA00Brilliant experienceHighly recommend !Such an amazing experience there was 4 of us who went 3 of which are total beginners! We loved it so much we booked to go again on our second week of our holiday, we was worried about what to wear on this trip due to saddle sores and any sort of pinching but the staff provide towels for your legs, excellent English too! We stopped to get a drink and something to eat half way through the trip both times this is included in the price of the booking. On both trips he let me gallop due to me knowing how to ride he also let the beginners canter down a small track so they could have some fun too!
- dorothyk73400Enchanting EphesusBest tour we have taken on our 12 day cruise. Ephesus is magical and we had the best guide ever ! Cem! Be sure to ask for him when you book. Oh, and forget cruise excursions and book a private tour; it was so much better with just our group than being with a large group. Cem was knowledgeable, personable, and catered to our every whim! The tour even included a delicious lunch in a beautiful grove of trees! And a Mercedes van to transport us everywhere!
- Meowy00Excellent TourVery happy to go with Bergin Tours to Pergammon. The tour was one of the best organized tours I have ever taken. My guide, Gul (Rose), was one of the best tour guides and I would highly recommend taking a tour with her. We were given as much free time at the sites we visited for personal pictures as we wanted. I never felt in a rush. Very knowledgeable guide and great company to do business with. Would give my highest recommendations to both Bergin Tours and Gul!