Jeep Safari and Swimming in Davutlar Kusadasi
By Kusadasi Transfers - Nette Travel
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- National Park fees
- Jeep Safari
- Professional tour Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Soft Drinks (During Lunch)
- Photos & Videos
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from Kusadasi Hotels and Kusadasi Cruise Port Your pick up time will be arranged depending on your hotel's location
- Kusadasi Cruise Port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21844P142
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Jeep Safari and Swimming in Davutlar Kusadasi?
- Jeep Safari and Swimming in Davutlar Kusadasi price starts from $47.86. Discover and book Jeep Safari and Swimming in Davutlar Kusadasi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Jeep Safari and Swimming in Davutlar Kusadasi cancellation policy?
- Jeep Safari and Swimming in Davutlar Kusadasi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jeep Safari and Swimming in Davutlar Kusadasi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Jeep Safari and Swimming in Davutlar Kusadasi?
- Jeep Safari and Swimming in Davutlar Kusadasi is hosted by Kusadasi Transfers - Nette Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kusadasi Transfers - Nette Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jeep Safari and Swimming in Davutlar Kusadasi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21844P142
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sevgi BeachStop: 60 minutesAfter the jeep safari in the national park have a beach breakRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
First class service
First class service. Our fourth time in Turkey, we've not come across a better managed operation. Friendly, punctua…
True professionals, punctual and very Friendly
This is our Second time to use Nette Travel. Ali and his team are true professionals. Bodrum Airport to Kusadasi wa…
Very attentive, polite and professional drivers. Everything is clear on top and on time. Highly recommend.
Ali is the most helpful and kind host - nothing is too much trouble, and very genuine and sincere.
Well organised with an excellent stop off for lunch included in the price. also airport transfer where Ali arrange…
BODRUM AIRPORT TRANSFER
Brilliant airport transfer from Bodrum to Kusadasi for 23 people, great staff friendly and helpful both buses were …
Professionalism and excellence as standard
Usually, one reads reviews with a degree of cynicism, though be absolutely assured of all the high praise given her…
Fabulous professional caring people
Where do I start with Ali and his team, they are A1 5* people pleasers if you have a requirement/request the team w…
Excellent Professional Service
The tour we booked really exceeded our expectations from start to finish. We were met at the arranged time by the …
Everything was fantastic! The best experience ever!! I highly recommend to fly with VoyagerBallons! Mustafa Kus and…
I will use this service again
Very satisfied with service We was running late driver still waited for us Very friendly guy taxi was very clean
Berkay from boss tours is the best service So accommodating spotless clean Drinks on arrival when picked up Love…
Transfers from Bodrum to Golf resort
After searching online and looking at reviews for airport transfer from Bosrum Airport to the resort came across th…
I had an excellent experience. Service was rendered professionally and promptly. Pick up from the Izmir airport and…
Looking for a airport transfer from Bodrum look no further than these guys
These guys are fantastic, the customer care is second to none. I booked them online to go from Bodrum airport to Ku…
Same day service!
Excellent service from Kusadasi Transfers. They came the same day I called (even though I called at a very unsociab…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2019 • Family
This trip really was a mixed bag really, parts I really enjoyed parts I didn’t. Ok so the positives first: Zeus cave I loved, it was beautiful and the water really refreshing. Diamond beach we stopped at near the end was beautiful too. Also the bbq lunch was very tasty and very enjoyable. I also liked the guides, they were full of character and personality. Ok the negatives: when I booked this, no where did it say there would be water soakers and massive water fights between jeeps. We didn’t know till they tried to sell us the soakers at the start. I had a £400 camera as well as a £200 video camera and a chap in the back with me had a £1000 camera and my wife and his both partner hate being sprayed with water and we were constantly telling other jeeps not to spray us. We kept stopping and having to wait whilst they filled their buckets of water again. Zeus cave we had barely any time at and not long at the beach either and I couldn’t helped feeling if we’d spent less time filling buckets of water and more time seeing the sights it would’ve been better.
Written August 18, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.