Alanya by Bus, Damlatas Cave and Boat Trip from Side
By TransferOnly - Ar-Bek Travel
• A City that has something for everyone • Have photo break at panoramic view on the way to Alanya Castle • Eat Lunch at Dimcay River • 1 hour boat trip around castle • Damlatas Cave
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-65, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transfers, Lunch, Guiding, 1 hour boat trip in Alanya.
- Entry/Admission - Damlatas Caves
- Drinks, Extras, Entrance fee to drip stone cave
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- COLAKLI, EVRENSEKI, GUNDOGDU, KUMKOY, MANAVGAT, TITREYENGOL HOTEL
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6250P173
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not suitable for persons with mobility difficulties
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Alanya by Bus, Damlatas Cave and Boat Trip from Side
What you can expect during your visit
- Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Alanya by Bus, Damlatas Cave and Boat Trip from Side?
- Alanya by Bus, Damlatas Cave and Boat Trip from Side price starts from $39.25. Discover and book Alanya by Bus, Damlatas Cave and Boat Trip from Side on Tripadvisor
- What is the Alanya by Bus, Damlatas Cave and Boat Trip from Side cancellation policy?
- Alanya by Bus, Damlatas Cave and Boat Trip from Side cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Alanya by Bus, Damlatas Cave and Boat Trip from Side on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Alanya by Bus, Damlatas Cave and Boat Trip from Side?
- Alanya by Bus, Damlatas Cave and Boat Trip from Side is hosted by TransferOnly - Ar-Bek Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TransferOnly - Ar-Bek Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Alanya by Bus, Damlatas Cave and Boat Trip from Side on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Alanya by Bus, Damlatas Cave and Boat Trip from Side?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h 20m. Discover and book Alanya by Bus, Damlatas Cave and Boat Trip from Side on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6250P173
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Damlatas CavesStop: 5 hours - Admission includedAlanya is a beautiful city that shall absolutely be visited.The City that bewitched Cleopatra will also bewitch you!Thanks to its features such as its kilometers long clean coasts with fine sand, limpid seawater, historical and cultural richness, multicultural lifestyle, natural parks, temperate Mediterranean climate, clean streets, boutiques and bazaars, opportunity of performing all kind of land and sea sports, and lively entertainment life.Places to see and visit; Banana plantation, Photo break at panoramic view on the way to Alanya Castle, Drip stone cave, Lunch break at Dimcay River (trout fish - Kebap - Chicken kebap) included, 1 hour boat trip around castle - included, Free time in Alanya bazaar. In order to have a better timing or some of the reasons out of our control, The itineraries might be a little changed by our guide during the trips. The visits of some museums or ancient ruins may not be possible in case any renovation. In the very hot months like july and august the visit or break times for open air museums and ancient ruins may be shorter than planned."The tour was interesting, it included a stop off at a banana plantation. Once in Alanya the coach goes to the top of he high hill overlooking the bay & harbour, where it stops at the ruins of a large castle which makes a good photographic opportunity, before taking you down into the harbour where you visit a large cave before boarding a boat which takes you on a trip around the coastline. Lunch was another coach ride away at a fantastic place called Dimchai and this was a wonderful relaxing place where the seating is above the water. . After that a visit into central Alanya where there is a a two hour free period before being picked up by the coach to return to Side. The tour lasted about 6 hours and was very good value for money. Lunch is included in the price".Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great trip for couples and families
Pamukkale is awesome. I advice you to visit it first when you travel around Turkey. It's a great place to take a lo…
Perfect day out. Great value for money. Expected to want to leave after half a day but stayed the full length of ti…
Average boat trip
Nice big pirate ship. Really loud party music the whole time so don't recommend if you want relaxing boat trip. Dri…
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY, THERE ARE BETTER TRIPS ON OFFER
Paid £50 each for this trip via Jet2. Was informed pickup was from hotel reception, Nope got mini bus from main roa…
Great way to spend a day!
Great, well organized tour with some lovely food and sights to all along the way. Helpful and pleasant staff.
Lively boat trip*
Booked through The Travel Shop//Marmaris, what a brilliant day out on the water. 4 good locations for swim stops, a…
Brilliant day out
Excellent water park, we visited twice in two weeks in July and twice in our 1 week holiday in September it was tha…
Beautiful sites, but don’t do them on a tour
Well, the destinations that you visit with this tour (Saklikent and Tlos) are beautiful, you will certainly enjoy t…
Got told pick up was 9.30 Mini bus came at 9.00. So we phoned up an they said it was to late an we could go tomor…
Good views and swimming, but loud and noisy music non-stop. TripAdivsor costs much higher that booking in person
The actual trip was great! We took lots of good pictures, swam in picturesque areas (especially when using goggles)…
This is an excellent day and is the second time we have done this. The crew are outstanding, as is the value for mo…
Saved our holiday
Wasn’t. Small boat as expected but the crew were great attentive and had a great day and compared to the boat trip …
Add Cleopatra to you list!
This was a great trip, well worth the money. Cleopatra island is stunning! Definitely worth the visit. Also Arbek t…
Ok if you like water and mud
If you like to be wet and muddy this is for you!! Very expensive and everything is a photo opportunity! A lot of wa…
Try Dive / Snorkel / Experienced Dives with - Elite Divers
Expert at providing a great service for beginners Professional friendly staff, well equipped large accommodating di…