Private departure transfer by a brand new air conditioned car from your hotel or home in Side to Antalya Airport with professional driver available 24h 7 days a week.
per group (up to 2)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup
- One-way private transfer
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up point is always outside the hotel close to security gate/ main gate of the hotel ot other place which earlier we chose with customer.
- Side, Side, Manavgat, Turkish Mediterranean Coast
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Antalya Airport, Yeşilköy, Antalya Havaalanı Dış Hatlar Terminali 1, 07230 Muratpaşa/Antalya, Türkiye
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13266P140
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Infant seats are extra payed. Please contact us before booking.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Departure Transfer to Antalya Airport from Side?
- Private Departure Transfer to Antalya Airport from Side price starts from $83.22. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer to Antalya Airport from Side on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Departure Transfer to Antalya Airport from Side cancellation policy?
- Private Departure Transfer to Antalya Airport from Side cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer to Antalya Airport from Side on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Departure Transfer to Antalya Airport from Side?
- Private Departure Transfer to Antalya Airport from Side is hosted by Metin Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Metin Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer to Antalya Airport from Side on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Departure Transfer to Antalya Airport from Side?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Private Departure Transfer to Antalya Airport from Side on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13266P140
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in December 2015
#12 of 92 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Alanya
- F5582KEbrianm00Blue lagoon, more like blue buffoon.Avoid at all costs. The lagoon is not blue or anything like paradise as one would expect from the advertised pictures. Trying to get a sunbed isn't the easiest and when you see the condition of them you will wonder why you paid for them and not that they should be paying you. The beach is not sand at all It is shingle and very flipping hot and extremely sharp. Even swimming poses it's own problems with entry into swimmable water posed with varying sized rock which again is sharp and took a slice out of my foot. Getting to the lagoon is 1 mile walk from being dropped off in the blistering heat. Seriously, save your money and don't be hoodwinked into thinking you're going to paradise, trust me you're not, you are going to a very packed out area with no room to swing a bat.
- ajlcuk00Good day outLovely day, we were picked up from our hotel at 8, picked up a few other people and got to the boat. We had a lovely guide called Cherry who explained about the area. We sailed down the river to the mud baths and thermal springs. It was a great experience even though the showers were freezing. Got back on the boat to go to the cafe for lunch. Salad, bread, chicken and rice. Drinks were cheap. We then went to a place to pick up crabs to feed the turtles. We stopped at the tombs in the cliff and the guide told us about them. We then went to the turtle beach. We saw loads of turtles in the water. A very enjoyable day.
- 362calistaa00Overall a good trip!The trip was great. Views were amazing. Weather was nice and sunny. We had a good lunch. Two options of chicken or fish as well as sides of salad rice and bread. It states you get two free drinks and the rest will be charged but we ended having to pay. Also it says the butterfly valley entrance is included but we paid 20TL. Just to note to bring cash! Overall I had an excellent time and definitely worth the price!
- Oscarfelix7200Shopping and boat tripShopping fantastic great value for money many bargains the boat trip you have to order the drinks and pay for them at the end of the trip and you don't find out what the prices are until the end and the stairs are to steep unsuitable for disabled people with walking difficulties to other decks
- katarzynapP2472FX00We recommend a Turkish evening in a cave, a hot air balloon flight or a jeep safariA very active trip, many beautiful places and landscapes, as well as Turkish culture and religion. The coach is comfortable. 100% punctuality. A precise and punctual guide. We learned a lot from the guide about Turkish culture, history, customs and economy. The guide was nice and always smiling. We recommend this office.
- debbiejX6617XR00Spectacular Day Out!Swimming in Cleopatra’s Pools, walking around the travertine terraces and immersing ourselves in the history of the Roman ruins. It was a really great day. It is a long trip there and back from Bodrum, but well worth it. I would have preferred not to have the two shopping shops as it added time to a long day, but I understand why it’s done and there’s no pressure to buy anything!
- E3937XIseanj00Turkish hamam/ bathGood experience well worth a visit door to door service host was really funny and the staff were good at there jobs
- 611lindamarief00Cappadocia tourI got memories for life and I highly recommend this excursion! Amazing places, balloon adventure, good food and new friends. I will remember this forever! A big thank you to the guide Oksana. You’re doing a great job! I will choose this company again!
- cheryljb00Fun and LaughterPick up was prompt from our hotel… My friend and I had such a laugh from start to finish …there were 4 of us English , other guests Turkish . We had music playing both Turkish and English music which we all sang together.. water fights against the 2 other Jeep passengers was such fun as was the Gorge , mud bath and Rafting. Food was so good too. Sam Sam was the tour lead he was so funny … highly recommend. So pleased we purchased the photos that were taken throughout the day - Happy memories
- Nadiuschka00Best flight ever!!👍🏻😁Great team and the best pilot!! Haron you’re the best!😁 I had a wonderful flight with extraordinary few over the ocean, the mountains and the city! We made a lot of foto’s and recorded videos on the way. I will do it again with the same wonderful company!! Thanks guys for a great time and beautiful memories 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😁
- Kazwaz021100Amazing tripAmazing trip on the river bus. Loved Turtle Beach. Great facilities and amazing sea. Bar and food but no alcohol allowed
- Passport1321877468000Never again.Down right rude, the guy supposedly helped people on to the cable car had no obviously no idea about people with mobility issues. I think he thought he was loading a trailer with building material. Would not recommend this to anybody with mobility problems. 27,09,2023
- johngI2722IB00Transfer to hotel in Alanya from Antalya airportBeware bòoking transfers from Antalya Airport to your hotel through Diana travel. We were late in, they had left although they claim not. We had to then get private transfer to our hotel. Rep thought they would pay the money back or give us a free transfer back after our holiday but they didn't. We travel all over the world many times and never had a problem until now. Even their day trips were awful. Saving grace they had lovely tour guides and drivers. So folks beware. We would not want you to experience the same poor service. This completely spoiled our 50th anniversary because they had us running around looking for paperwork to prove we arrived when we said we did.
- Ingi_Oman00Watch out not to buy anything after Ephesus... You will get ripped off big timeEphesus is a must. Breath taking for sure. Our guide Issam knows well the history of the place and his city. Unfortunately, we could have had safed a lot time if not taken to different places where our tour guide made us shopping and actually have been ripped off big time. Especially on the jewelery shop after Ephesus. We did not know the prices for Sultan stone and the jewelry shop guy along with the tour guide let us literally spend 10x the worth of it. This was very disappointing. Same time, the wine tasting is not like one would think. It's given in shot glasses without sitting arrangements and no explanation of the wine itself. Apparently the vingard are 100 km away. Not worth the extra money..but the village itself was lovely.
- Mcken1900Rome of TürkiyeUnder the warmth sun revealing treasures of Side, Antalya. Loving the preservation of such beauty, exploring the large area makes you healthy too as we can walk through every spot ❤️.
Buy it with
Private Departure Transfer to Antalya Airport from Side provided by Metin Tour
Product Overview: Private Departure Transfer to Antalya Airport from Side
Number of Photos