Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 80 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, English
What's not included
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Manavgat Waterfall
- Entry/Admission - Manavgat Market
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up from hotel security gate
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9398P8
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Manavgat River Cruise with Grand Bazaar from Alanya?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Manavgat River Cruise with Grand Bazaar from Alanya on Tripadvisor
- How much is Manavgat River Cruise with Grand Bazaar from Alanya?
- Manavgat River Cruise with Grand Bazaar from Alanya price starts from $38.09. Discover and book Manavgat River Cruise with Grand Bazaar from Alanya on Tripadvisor
- What is the Manavgat River Cruise with Grand Bazaar from Alanya cancellation policy?
- Manavgat River Cruise with Grand Bazaar from Alanya cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Manavgat River Cruise with Grand Bazaar from Alanya on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Manavgat River Cruise with Grand Bazaar from Alanya?
- Manavgat River Cruise with Grand Bazaar from Alanya is hosted by Tours in Alanya. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tours in Alanya on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Manavgat River Cruise with Grand Bazaar from Alanya on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9398P8
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass bySide
- 1Manavgat WaterfallStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedManavgat Waterfalls and Boat TripRead morePass byManavgat
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Tours in Alanya
#7 of 135 Tours & Activities in Alanya
- D8505IPtomaszp00LOLAmazing views, crazy adventure! All crew was very kind and funny. I recommend take some towel because you can get wet.
- Dream0036469915600Great experienceGreat experience Everything is well organized The pickup from hotel is very comfortable The stuff is very calm and friendly 🤙🤙
- H3304UNrobk00BeatyfullVery friendly people And a beatyfull place All was very good en Also good food en Nice drinks The water from the waterval was very cold 5 degrees
- brendamariana00Highly recommended!!!!!We had so much fun today! The food and music were nice. We really enjoyed our time! Amazingg tour!!! Highly recommended
- Ghitajallow00Nice boattripBoattrip with nice friendly staff. Pickup in time. A lot of places to sit or lay in both sun and shadow.
- ayesha f00Value for moneyThe overall All experience was good The transportation bus was good. Food was also good. Well organized and relaxing trip. All tickets paid. Highly recommended
- Crisistraveller00A great way to spend a dayA great day, the tour was extremely good. The hosts were excellent. I would highly recommend doing this activity to anyone that is visiting Alanya.
- Kolania00Sapadere CanyonIt was great time. We stent one day traveling through Taurus mountains and visiting some attractions on the way. Especially Sapadere Canyon was beautiful. The team who organized a trip entertained us a lot. It was time full of fun🙂
- christianbV3845GW00The way of the waterWe had a very funny and interesting tour, good driver, famous food, nice locations and a lot of water 😁👍
- Happiness0471361719700Beautiful and entertainingThe driver was safe and quick, and quite fun. The long journey was made entertaining with water fights, a small market, some freshly made pancakes. The waterfalls were beautiful, and although the water was freezing, it was refreshing to swim in and drink. The included lunch was very nice. All finished off with a swim in a warmer river. The team and guide made the experience fun, comfortable, and above all.. memorable. Thanks
- P9846UXjanm00Amazing experienceThe overall experience of our tour has been great. Both tour guide and driver have been amazing. I would appreciate we spend more time to explore the waterfall area, but on the other hand I understand that our itinerary was tight.
- ayesha f00Average serviceThey started late and also the time spent swimming was less. The stops were less too. The sightseeing was good. There was no pick and drop provided. Please check properly before booking
- Sarisalo00Sapadere tourWell organized trip. Pick up from my hotel not a minute late. Many stops to take pictures etc. and a lot of fun by the smiling staff. Open vechiles, sun shine, music, water fights.. The cave and water falls were great but the tour as whole was more than just there and back. Also the lunch was nice. Worth of every penny. Thanks guys!
- H8508MNsandram00Super tripVery nice trip, good driver, good food, program was fun with al the water fights we enjoy all Day Thank you i had a good birthday Sandra
- 144rogerm00Awful waste of moneyThe tour guide was terrible like he didn't want to be there, information given was poor I personally would liked to learn more than he explained, Not long at each destination like was a race to get round, Plus side where we stopped for lunch to hoste, and the food were amazing now they definitely deserved the generous tip I gave Overall really disappointed
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2023 • Family
I was a bit hesitant to book because of the description of some of the reviews. However, i am so glad i did. The tour was really good. It was well organised. It’s definitely great value for money. The tour guy was very responsible and making sure everyone is accounted for before moving on to the next stop each time. I personally loved the waterfall and the mosque bit the most. The boat ride was good too. The tour guy also told us about Turkey, Alanya, Manavgat and Islam while on the bus between stops. He also tried to make sure everyone is happy. The tour included everything that was in the description and more.
Written September 28, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Manavgat River Cruise with Grand Bazaar from Alanya provided by Tours in Alanya
Product Overview: Manavgat River Cruise with Grand Bazaar from Alanya
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos