Ages 0-65, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport, Insurance, Lunch, Guided Service, Waterfall visit, Old town visit.
- Cable Car include (if option slected)
- Boat trip include (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Antalya
- Drinks, Extras
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- ANTALYA CITY, KUNDU, LARA, KONYAALTI HOTELS
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6250P172
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Antalya Old town, Waterfall and Cable Car Trip Incld Lunch
What you can expect during your visit
- Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Antalya Old town, Waterfall and Cable Car Trip Incld Lunch?
- Antalya Old town, Waterfall and Cable Car Trip Incld Lunch price starts from $53.89. Discover and book Antalya Old town, Waterfall and Cable Car Trip Incld Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Antalya Old town, Waterfall and Cable Car Trip Incld Lunch cancellation policy?
- Antalya Old town, Waterfall and Cable Car Trip Incld Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Antalya Old town, Waterfall and Cable Car Trip Incld Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Antalya Old town, Waterfall and Cable Car Trip Incld Lunch?
- Antalya Old town, Waterfall and Cable Car Trip Incld Lunch is hosted by TransferOnly - Ar-Bek Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TransferOnly - Ar-Bek Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Antalya Old town, Waterfall and Cable Car Trip Incld Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6250P172
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Düden Park WaterfallsStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byAntalya
- 2AntalyaSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Turkiye wow me
It was simply a stunning view and an unforgetable life time experience to be able to board the hot balloon at Pamuk…
More time in the transfer as in the Aquarium
Travel to Aquarium took almost 2h due to pick up of others (2stopps and traffic), we were there 1,5h and way back a…
Visiting two countries on the same holiday
During your Marmaris holiday spare one day for this trip. You arrive in Rhodes in 50 min. and enjoy the magnificie…
Excellent experience i had in Marmaris,boat crew is verry helpfull. Diving is excellent.I would recommend it to eve…
Great boat trip
Picked up from our hotel on time which was one of the furthest from Fethiye. Arrived by bus to Ölüdeniz where the b…
Bodrum to Kos day trip.
The trip itself was great, we enjoyed Kos Town, however, organisation at both Bodrum and Kos ports in respect of im…
Loads of fun
Truly good fun. At first we thought yikes looks a bit rough but we were mistaken it was fab met lovely staff on boa…
Amazing day trip via ferry to Rhodes
We were advised in good time about our pickup time from our hotel. The shuttle to and from the ferry port was comfo…
A good varied day out but with some concerns
This Day Trip was booked through Mares Travel although those taking part appeared to have booked through various ot…
Great day out
I would highly recommend this trip. Super value for money, great hosts, ship was lovely, great features on board c…
Lidhar Tour guide is nice person, lunch is average, however, not worth the money considering you need to pay for t…
Most horrible trip ever! A bus full of Russians! A tour guide that almost shouted for half an hour in russian. It w…
Good day out despite a few issues
Really good day out despite a few things. Only cost £20 all inclusive food and drinks, lots of swim stops and 2 hou…
Amazing trip, worth the price and many things to do during the trip. Iztuzu beach is awesome. I highly recommend to…
My review is long because this excursion was that good!!!
When I think of this trip I straight away think of our tour guide, I wish I had remembered his name because he was …