Ages 4-65, max of 45 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transfers, Guide, Dinner, Entry Fees (except Cleopatra's Pool and Red Swimming Pool)
- Entry/Admission - Pamukkale Thermal Pools
- Breakfast, Cleopatras Pool, Red Swimming Pool, Drinks, Extras
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Okurcalar and alanya Central Hotels
- Alanya, Antalya, Türkiye
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6250P198
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not suitable for persons with mobility difficulties
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Pamukkale and Hierapolis Day Trip from Alanya Area Hotels?
- Pamukkale and Hierapolis Day Trip from Alanya Area Hotels price starts from $65.30. Discover and book Pamukkale and Hierapolis Day Trip from Alanya Area Hotels on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pamukkale and Hierapolis Day Trip from Alanya Area Hotels cancellation policy?
- Pamukkale and Hierapolis Day Trip from Alanya Area Hotels cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pamukkale and Hierapolis Day Trip from Alanya Area Hotels on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pamukkale and Hierapolis Day Trip from Alanya Area Hotels?
- Pamukkale and Hierapolis Day Trip from Alanya Area Hotels is hosted by TransferOnly - Ar-Bek Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TransferOnly - Ar-Bek Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pamukkale and Hierapolis Day Trip from Alanya Area Hotels on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Pamukkale and Hierapolis Day Trip from Alanya Area Hotels?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 18h. Discover and book Pamukkale and Hierapolis Day Trip from Alanya Area Hotels on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 6250P198
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll start atAlanyaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Pamukkale Thermal PoolsStop: 3 hours - Admission includedPamukkale, meaning "cotton castle" in Turkish, is a natural site in Denizli Province in south-western Turkey. The city contains hot springs and travertine, terraces of carbonate minerals left by the flowing water. The ancient city of Hierapolis was built on top of the white "castle. Pick up about 4:00 Breakfast in Korkuteli (not include) Visit to glass factory (30 min.) Visit to vine and textile factories-shop Lunch (not include) Red water swimming pool (not include) · Pamukkale, and Hieropolis (about 3 hours); Cleopatra pool (not include) Dinner (include) Break on the way (15 min.) About 23:00 hotelRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
TransferOnly - Ar-Bek Travel
Joined in April 2017
#29 of 126 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Marmaris
- Michael W00Definitely NOT High QualityI have experienced probably 30-40 boat trips worldwide. This ranks near bottom, and ‘rank’ is the operative word. On boarding the atrocious smell from the WC was unavoidable. It was so bad I could smell it swimming round the boat. Here are the bullet points: 1) Transfer in an old clapped out bus with marginal A/C. 2) On arrival no welcome from anyone, nor was there any interaction or personality from any of the crew throughout. 3) Immediately left and presented with unscheduled (or indeed wanted)breakfast-2 small slices of bread, airline style jam pot and a boiled egg (mine was raw but hey..). Never mind, nice cup of coffee? Help yourself ‘station’ of v old jar of cheap instant coffee, even older jar of Coffee Mate. Revolting. 3) Swim stops ok but boarding ladder v worn out and dangerous. My partner wouldn’t touch it and even the youngsters I was watching were v cautious. 4) Lunch appeared unannounced, not enough chairs so we ate on our laps. Sinewy tasteless lamb, small portion of (by Mediterranean standards) basic salad, 5 chips and 1/2 plate of curly pasta. That’s it. HQ remember? 5) Quick swim stop then back by 2.30 ( at least an hour early) having missed a scheduled stop. 6) No thank you or goodbyes and back on the ‘sweat bus’ (it’s 33c by now). On the bus we all agreed (some v angry) this was awful in every respect. We apparently paid various amounts, I was ripped off most at €70 each. There are better trips at 1/3 price in Marmaris. The bus, boat and crew are all worn out and in need of a refit. Avoid at all costs
- kentl82100Poor private tour, awful guide.I arranged for a private tour from Marmaris going to Parmukkale for the day. There were 3 of us. It was a 3 hour trip each way. The guide was the absolute worst, his English was spoken so quick it sounded like another language ,I could not even tell you his name. When we got in the van he spoke for 20 minutes on everything about the destination at a rapid speed we could not understand anything ! The remaining 2h 40 m he spoke Turkish to the driver. On arrival, we knew nothing about the site or where to go. The 2 stars are for the driver who was good, The guide gets a -10 !!
- jasminee71200Absolutely BRILLIANTWe chose the Jeep safari with Brilliant Tours and it lived up to its name. BRILLIANT. It was a full action packed day. Lots of breath taking views, beautiful meal, plenty of water fights!!!! (You will get wet... be prepared! Dont do what I did, and turn up with hair and make up all done thinking you could escape the water fights haha!) It was genuinely very fun and you feel extremely looked after by the drivers! Shout out to Unal and his crew. We appreciate you all for giving us such an amazing experience We paid £35pp and that included pick up and drop off at your hotel, 9 hour jeep safari, refreshments and a meal! Such good value! Thanks again, love Jasmine and Rachel X
- gailcZ1357AS00Jeep safari dalyanBrilliant day from start to finish,got soaking wet no sooner you got dry you got another soaking but all done in a good fun way took plenty of photos for you and kept your valuables safe and dry stopped off for lunch food very good would definitely do it again Steve and Gail newton abbot
- Jangonzz00A relaxing day at sea.Good lunch and a relaxing day. The ship was in reasonable condition and the atmosphere was fun. We enjoyed meeting passengers from around the world.
- Climber31898400Great funGreat fun, Great value and brilliant full day out. Jeep drivers really nice. Really well organised. Water fight a brilliant laugh
- lindapF7070IK00Best drag show by milesBest night out by far Laugh from start to finish Great costumes and food All staff are helpful You wont be disappointed
- jackfD4193ZL00Wow !!!Wow what a day … atmosphere, weather and weather ha ha beautiful views and 40 plus weather and we got to see 2 HUGE turtles . Mid bath is such a good new experience very good highly recommend
- Sanddancer-abroad00Dalyan boat tripWe have been on 20+ boat trips when on holiday in Turkey and by far Pinar and Veli Tufan who own the Ayay boat were our best and favourite hosts. We had a brilliant first trip from Dalyan down the river and out to sea. We sunbathed, snorkelled and paddle boarded then had a fabulous fresh lunch with wine/beer (extra cost). The day got better and better in the fantastic weather and we partied and swam until after 20:00. Our hosts were brilliant, joined in our daft games and delayed return which was much appreciated. The boat was beautiful and cleaned to a very high standard. A few day’s later the same couple took us on a moonlight boat trip which again was fabulous including the most amazing freshly cooked food. We can’t praise this boat and beautiful couple highly enough.
- 626gaila00BrilliantBrilliant day ending with beautiful scenery. But be prepared to get rather wet. Fun day drivers very friendly and helpful. Even took photos for us
- Meander6488809093300Fantastic experienceExcellent experience the staff was very friendly drinks served on board were economical and the meal was perfect. We had enough time to roam.around the islands and to do swimming
- leggylulu8200Absolutely amazing and will be booking againThis was without doubt the best day we’ve had. Unal (please forgive spelling of wrong) was fantastic. I had already heard good things about the experience but it was much more than I thought. We got absolutely soaked throughout the day. Me, my partner, 9yr old 15yr old and mother in law went and we’ve all said we would definitely do this again it was brilliant. All of us have come back on such a high tonight it’s going to be hard to top. Lunch was lovely and well needed. Word of advice take minimal stuff. When we go again we will take a swimming bag for suncream, waterproof phone case which can also put money and card in and one towel between us. Make sure you wear good footwear. We all had crocs or beach shoes apart from my partner who had flip flops which one broke at first stop - but the tour guides gave him one of theirs. Honestly it was such a brilliant day and can’t wait to come back again.
- Luke A00Thrilling water fun and scenery tourGreat trip and was fun from start to finish with some stunning scenery. Prepare to get very wet and take your own water guns. Lunch was great. Beach stop included and stops at some stunning locations. Our driver Unal was excellent and kept us well informed and wet!
- matthewh57600Excellent family trip! Definitely do it!What a day! Beautiful scenery, relaxing boat trip, stunning fish, excellent fun! We booked this via Tui but you can do it via other operators in the area. From collection to drop-off this was a great family day out. the locations the boat stops are stunning and jumping in to see all the fish was fabulous! The traditional boats were great (and safe so don't worry about that!) and the meal on board was super too! Definitely recommend this trip!
- racheldJ5049DQ00Best day ever.This was the most amazing day we had. From start to finish our driver Unal kept us updated of everything that was happening. This was for our daughter's 18th birthday and she love it. We all did. The day was fun packed with water fights and we would do this again in a heart beat. The lunch was fantastic. And as promised we got very wet throughout the day which was great as it was really hot. Thank you Brilliant Tours.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2023 • Couples
Clairement pamukkale est à faire! C’est juste sublime. Changer juste d’agence car le guide de celle ci et à licencié ! tout d’abord il est bien venu nous chercher à l’heure à l’hôtel mais monsieur puait l’alcool. On doit mettre à peu près 4h pour aller à pamukkale, on a mis plus de 6h à cause des arrêts pour fumer. Puis au passage il te met des coups de pression pour te dépêcher car si tu as 2 minutes de retard il part avec le car et te laisse te débrouiller pour rentrer! Arriver à pamukkale il nous laisse 3h max pour visiter les 3 sites ( pamukkale, hierapolis et cleopatra pool) clairement on a pas pu faire hierapolis car pamukkale c’est grand et bondée de monde donc ça nous a pris 2h. Après 30 min à cleopatra mais il fallait revenir au bus car sinon il partait sans nous! Déplus on a pas eu d’explication sur le site, la seul info que on a eu était fausse. dès que on remonte dans le bus il nous dit je vous emmène voir une usine à vin (c’était pas prévu dans l’excursion) il nous laisse la bas plus d’une heure avec des attrapes touristes qui te saute dessus pour acheter leur produit et donc j’ai payer pour hierapolis mais j’ai pas pu le faire pour que on visite une boutique de vin! Du coup on a manger à 15h30 et puis derrière on est parti visiter salted like et dîner à 18h ! Aucune logique de nous faire manger deux repas en deux heures. Bref nous prenons enfin la direction des hôtels, on s’arrête à une station d’essence pour 15 min, je précise que on est plusieurs groupe de pays différents mais un groupe de français en plus de nous qui c’était pris la tête avec le guide le matin… un couple de français était en retard pour remonter dans le bus et le guide c’est permis de insulter « fucking french ». Ça n’est pas normal d’insulter et de manquer de respect de cette manière !le guide était ivre du début jusqu’à la fin, il nous as communiqué aucune info et a passer sa journée à répéter la même phrase « my name is ibrahim » et pour finir vue que on sait plaint du nombre de pause clope a l’aller, au retour il a décider de fumer dans le bus !
Written September 15, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
ARBEK TRAVEL I
Hello, your comment is very valuable to us. We are sorry that you were not satisfied with our guide in general. We will work harder on this issue and take the necessary measures.
Written September 16, 2023
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.