Enjoy a hassle-free arrival in Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport with this private transfer service. The driver will be waiting for you with a welcoming sign in the arrivals hall, relax on the journey to your accommodation in Tunis. Transfer services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private arrival transfer from Monastir Habib Bourguiba International Airport to Tunis hotels
- Stress-free meet-and-greet arrival in Tunis
- Private transfers operate 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Surcharges will apply for flights delayed more than 90 minutes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Habib Bourguiba Intl Airport, Monastir Tunisia
- Tunis, Tunisia
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 61036P37
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Monastir Airport Private Arrival Transfer to Tunis?
- Monastir Airport Private Arrival Transfer to Tunis price starts from $85.34. Discover and book Monastir Airport Private Arrival Transfer to Tunis on Tripadvisor
- What is the Monastir Airport Private Arrival Transfer to Tunis cancellation policy?
- Monastir Airport Private Arrival Transfer to Tunis cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Monastir Airport Private Arrival Transfer to Tunis on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Monastir Airport Private Arrival Transfer to Tunis?
- Monastir Airport Private Arrival Transfer to Tunis is hosted by SAHARANSKY. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SAHARANSKY on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Monastir Airport Private Arrival Transfer to Tunis on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Monastir Airport Private Arrival Transfer to Tunis?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Monastir Airport Private Arrival Transfer to Tunis on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 61036P37
Reserve your spot
About the operator
#1 of 19 Outdoor Activities in Douz
- 145mahan00I recommend this trip for anyone who wants a taste of Northern AfricaI decided to go on this trip as a gift to myself for my birthday and I am so glad I did. To start, the group is small and well planned. The Guide had excellent organizational skills, friendly, responsible and accommodated all our requests no matter how far fetched they were. I had an amazing time, with a wonderful group of people, an array of knowledgeable local guides, spectacular sites, delicious meals and comfortable hotels. A tour of Moroccan Art and Crafts places, such as the dyeing, pottery and mosaic, embroidery, weaving, leather, all hand made educated me when I hear hand made. It is unbelievable display of skills I have never experienced before. The Hama bath and spa is a must activity to experience. I would recommend this trip for anyone who wants a taste of Northern Africa.
- G2613TUmariem00Wonderful experience in EgyptWonderful experience. It shows you all the different parts of Egypt, the culture now and back in pharaohs times. Sections like Aswan and Luxor are incredible! It showed us that Egypt is way more than the pyramids of Giza. The guide Usama was excellent. We also had an excellent time with our tour mates.
- 2dayleb00Grease and dirt shouldn't mean authentic!Definitely not what expected from the description. We were picked up 20 minutes after expected time. The guide omitted to introduce himself, and spoke poor English. we arrived in the town where we were going to experience local cuisine. It was a lovely walk past local street food places, to a very humble/dirty restaurant with a live camel in the middle of the outside patio where we sat. I thought we were just visiting a tourist attraction, but it was where we were to eat. There wasn't a menu just a suggestion from the guide. We started with Brik..A heavily greasy fried dough filled with egg. We went searching for napkins...none...and used Kleenex to wipe the grease off our fingers. Glasses were dirty and we had to ask for water. Fish was suggested...I said yes..my companion asked for beef, and my other companion asked for lamb... No lamb, but scallops were suggested she agreed. My fish arrived extremely greasy and I fileted.. it myself. Not bad. My companion plates was stacked with sausages ...he had asked for beef and was told it was. He had asked if it was to be like a stew and it was agreed that it was. My other companion got a slab of tough chicken that did not resemble scallops at all. I think it was e scalloped chicken, but poor interpretation was in order. For the price of pick up st hotel and poor food, we agreed ..yes it was authentic but very overpriced and not in line with the prices posted...noticed only after we finished the meal.We were expecting guide to interact with us share stories and insights. That was not the case.
- Pathfinder55086400Cancelled tour 3 days before due to start - No refund given - Over £1,000 lost - Will be pursuing legal actionTo pre-empt; - Saharansky will respond to this review and claim the booking was never confirmed - I have email confirmation that it was confirmed. - Saharansky will claim this review and outstanding issues should be directed to Tour Radar. Both Saharansky and Tour Radar are equally culpable for this catastrophic failure in communication and customer service, not one or the other. Overall - 1/5. Ideally zero if that were possible. I am deeply disappointed with my recent experience with Saharnsky. I booked the tour via Tour Radar on September 7, 2023, scheduled to start on October 30, 2023, and my experience has been far from satisfactory and resulted in the cancellation of the entire holiday, no refund and still no satisfactory response from Saharnsky and their booking partner, Tour Radar. I had high expectations for SaharnSky due to its excellent reputation in the travel industry. However, my experience was marred by a series of disappointments. The primary issue was the last-minute cancellation of my tour, which I was only notified of on Thursday, October 26, 2023, just three days before the tour's scheduled start time. This late notice left me in an extremely inconvenient and precarious situation when due to depart in 18 hours time. Moreover, I was only informed of the cancellation after I had shared information about my booked and paid-for hotel collection and drop-off locations. This is a glaring communication failure on Saharansky’s part. When customers invest not only financially but also in terms of time off work, accommodation, and travel arrangements, it's crucial to acknowledge their commitments. Despite my repeated attempts to communicate with Saharnsky Ltd to find a suitable solution, I received no suitable alternative tours or any degree of concern/empathy regarding what they had done. The lack of a proactive and empathetic response from a company of this reputation is profoundly disappointing. As a customer, I believe that when a tour is canceled, it's the collective responsibility of the tour operator and partner booking platform to compensate customers for the inconvenience and financial losses incurred. I kindly requested compensation for the full refund of the tour cost, reimbursement for non-refundable expenses related to the tour, and additional compensation for the inconvenience and disruption to my plans. These demands seem reasonable given the circumstances and I have not even received my refund. I await a prompt response to this review and hope for a satisfactory resolution within the next 7 days. If this matter is not addressed in a timely and acceptable manner, I will have no choice but to pursue legal action to recover my losses. Please confirm your receipt of this review and indicate your willingness to address my concerns. I sincerely hope that Saharansky take this review to heart, address the issues, and work towards a more customer-centric approach in the future.
- 471alfredov00My tour with Bouhdid in TunisiaI took a tour together with a friend of mine with the tour guide Bouhdid and we got along well from the very first moment. Bouhdid was very helpful, kind and friendly with us, and in every place we visited he gave us a lot of useful information about the area and Tunisia in general. I highly recommend taking an organized tour with him, you will not regret it.
- anwesham201300Fun day tripNicely paced tour with lots of local information and history. Free time for exploration/shopping was built in, which I appreciated!
- sh_nd202300Excellent day trip. Highly recommended.Had a great day on our tour. The guide Majoud was extremely knowledgable and ensured that we were given lots of information about the sites that we visited. He continued to provide us with facts about the history of the country during the time that we were travelling between the sites, answering any questions that we had. He made sure that we knew how long we were spending at each location and that the day ran efficiently. Abdul our driver made sure that we had a safe journey.
- rarbee00Give it a skipOverall not a great experience. Tour started with a scolding because we were 9 mins late as my daughter needed the bathroom. Guide was generally very pushy and not very accommodating, seemed like he just wanted us to buy things from his friends shops and the history provided was difficult to follow and wasn't easy to understand or useful. No water or drinks provided even with lunch and food was very mediocre. Not a tour I would recommend especially with kids.
- M7095BUmariee00Fantastic!The full-day private tour was fantastic! The guide was informative and made the history come alive. The ancient ruins were awe-inspiring, and the lunch was a delicious introduction to Tunisian cuisine. Absolutely recommended!
- aaroncZ4815ZE00Unforgettable journey.If you're looking for an off-the-beaten-path adventure, this tour is a must-do! The South Tunisia Discovery Tour immerses you in the local culture and takes you to breathtaking locations. The overnight camp stay was an absolute highlight, complete with traditional meals. An enriching and unforgettable journey.
- F8693CMpaulap00The best experience pf your lifeIt has been the best experience pf my life. The ride with camels, the place we stayed, the food and the people who served us, everything was perfect. I would never forget
- C5011QIdebbies00Best TourNature's wonders at their best! The Tozeur half-day tour was a visual feast. Tamerza, Chebika, and Mides Canyons offered breathtaking views. Our guide was passionate and shared fascinating stories about the places we visited.
- lulamaef00This was a trip of a lifetimeWhat an amazing trip. The leaders were so knowledgeable and passionate about their countries. Always concerned about the environment and made sure we did also. This trip is definitely suited to individuals with no health issues. This was a trip of a lifetime
- R3621JKrhondam00Great experience!A tour worth every penny! The guide was passionate, informative, and accommodating. The ancient ruins were mesmerizing, and the lunch was a delightful introduction to Tunisian cuisine. A must-do experience in Tunisia!
- A7403FTlucyb00Excellent insightsNature's hidden treasures revealed! The half-day tour took us to the extraordinary Tamerza, Chebika, and Mides Canyons. Each destination had its unique charm, and our guide added depth to the experience,
Monastir Airport Private Arrival Transfer to Tunis provided by SAHARANSKY
Product Overview: Monastir Airport Private Arrival Transfer to Tunis
Number of Photos