Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal shopping and souvenirs
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- All hotels in Djerba
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92495P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tataouine Cheneni 1 day visit?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tataouine Cheneni 1 day visit on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tataouine Cheneni 1 day visit?
- Tataouine Cheneni 1 day visit price starts from $76.64. Discover and book Tataouine Cheneni 1 day visit on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tataouine Cheneni 1 day visit cancellation policy?
- Tataouine Cheneni 1 day visit cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tataouine Cheneni 1 day visit on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tataouine Cheneni 1 day visit?
- Tataouine Cheneni 1 day visit is hosted by Vacances Promo Tunisie. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vacances Promo Tunisie on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tataouine Cheneni 1 day visit on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 92495P3
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1CheniniStop: 2 hoursSee detailsPass byDjerba-Zarzis Roman Causeway Bridge
- 2Souk essaghirStop: 60 minutesSee detailsPass byChaussee Romaine Djerba
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Vacances Promo Tunisie
Houmt Souk, Tunisia
Joined in October 2018
#1 of 5 Outdoor Activities in Houmt Souk
- Espie2600Fall VacationIt was fun for the guest who are with families. Good experience with old Pirate ships even when we are rescued because of low tide. The Quad riding are fun, the Island it self are with clear water. The animators are giving efforts, the traditional food was good. I can only recommend it.
- Foued Z00Unprofessional tour company.First I should say that our tour guide was quite nice, but did not speak much english, even though we asked for an english speaking guide. Now the bad stuff: First the phone number provided to contact tour company was a disconnected number, then they changed the time of tour start fron 8 to 9, and did not pick us up until 9:30. We were supposed to tour in an air conditioned vehicle instead we ended up with an old cab. We were told that this would be just for the morning. But were stuck with the cab all day. Lunch was at below average restaurant, with below average food. And if that is not bad enough, we were left to wonder the local market for an hour and 20 minutes, while the cad was called away to ferry people around town. It only took 10 minutes to wonder around a market full of overpriced junk, we spent the rest of the time sitting on the sidewalk waiting for the cabbie to return. the cabbie did his best to make up for the screw ups of the tour company. However that does not change the fact that the tour company failed to deliver on its commitments. I would never book again with these crooks.
- Krishnaraj I00EXCEPTIONAL HOSPITALITY AND WARMTHDjerba has always been my dream destination. The scenic beaches, the affable folk, sumptuous cuisine, shopping and of course, the legendary Jewish-Arab unity have inspired me tremendously to visit the island. Thanks to Mr.Adel Ben Haj Yedder, founder- Vacances Promo Tunisie, my dream finally came true! Famed for their legendary, VPT arranged everything immaculately from scratch including a chauffeur-guide drive air-conditioned car to escape the scorching but otherwise pleasant Mediterranean summer. Showcasing every one of Djerba's rich treasure, my journey was wholesome and memorable with the renowned Houmt Souk market with kaleidoscopes of color mesmerizing me, the Berber pottery market of Guellala, Hara Seguira and the quaint Jewish homes and eateries and of course, the grand La Ghriba Synagogue...it feels as if it was just yesterday! The Guellala Museum shocases Djerba's intriguing history while the Borj El Kebir fortress presents a panoramic view of the ocean from its zenith. Soirees with breathtaking folkloric dance and acrobatics performances and the pulsating music of the Berbers was the ultimate treat while on Djerba Island! With representatives fluent in English, French and Arabic, visitors form around the world are more than satisfied with VPT's overall services and professionalism. I sincerely wish to work with Mr.Ben Haj Yedder again on yet another fascinating and exciting journey through Djerba!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2022 • Solo
Attention! Bad Service! Booked via Viator, had a confirmed booking, but Tour operator didn't tell me pickup time. Wrong telephone number on Viator, no answer EMail! Had to contact Viator. Tooked me 2 hours. In the end, Promo V. Tunesie canceled my trip at 9.30 pm, the day before for no reason! Terrible company!
Written April 16, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Bonjour On vous remercie pour votre avis a propos de no ms services. On vous a envoyé un message pour vous dire qu'on vous communiquera l'heure de prise en charge le soir vu qu'on attend les mises à jour météorologiques. Au final c'était du vent et des pluies ce qui nous a obligé d'annuler l'excursion. C'était indiqué au moment de l'annulation c'est a cause de force majeure. On ne peut pas réalisé l'excursion voulue dans des conditions défavorables. Sinon vous pouvez voir tous les avis des clients où on trouve pas Davis négatifs. Au final on espère il faudra consulter les conditions d'annulation pour être informé qu'on a le droit d'annuler et de rembourser toutes réservations au cas de force majeure. On vous remercie pour votre compréhension. Cordialement Elyes
Written April 17, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Tataouine Cheneni 1 day visit provided by Vacances Promo Tunisie
Product Overview: Tataouine Cheneni 1 day visit
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos