Since opening in 1991, Phuket Simon Cabaret has established itself as one of the must-see entertainments whilst in Phuket. You’ll be downright wowed by the outstanding set designs, extravagant costumes and glamorous performers. The show features modern and traditional acts from across the globe, set within an intimate theatre with hi-tech sound and lighting equipment, and accompanied by upbeat songs and Thailand’s famed kathoey (‘ladyboy’) dancers. - Watch the island's famed cabaret show, on stage since 1991 - Enjoy the spectacular costumes and set design - See acts combining burlesque, comedy, carnival, pop, Bollywood and some celebrating the man/woman theme
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Phuket Simon Cabaret
- Hotel pick up & drop off
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102252P140
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Simon Cabaret Show at Phuket Admission Ticket?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Simon Cabaret Show at Phuket Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- How much is Simon Cabaret Show at Phuket Admission Ticket?
- Simon Cabaret Show at Phuket Admission Ticket price starts from $23.01. Discover and book Simon Cabaret Show at Phuket Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- What is the Simon Cabaret Show at Phuket Admission Ticket cancellation policy?
- Simon Cabaret Show at Phuket Admission Ticket cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Simon Cabaret Show at Phuket Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Simon Cabaret Show at Phuket Admission Ticket?
- Simon Cabaret Show at Phuket Admission Ticket is hosted by Bangkok Travel Agency -A Sun Leisure World Company. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bangkok Travel Agency -A Sun Leisure World Company on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Simon Cabaret Show at Phuket Admission Ticket on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102252P140
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Bangkok Travel Agency -A Sun Leisure World Company
Joined in October 2018
#60 of 433 Transportation in Bangkok
- Pulki00Thanks to miss ritika specially for the great service provided to usThans for the wonderful stay in hawthorn swits Dwarka we love the stay thanks to miss ritika and radhey for the great service I specially love their smile and welcoming thanks to the front office team
- william j00Must see if in BangkokIncredible, stunning architecture very intricate and covered in what appears to be gold. There is a lot to see, so make sure you take plenty of water with you. You have to have your legs covered and can rent or buy baggy Thai trousers at the temple, but it's much cheaper to buy them before you arrive.
- 352kristinf00Best Moose Tour in Greenville, MaineOn the afternoon of May 15, 2003, my wife Sandy and I went out with Eric Holbrook of Holbrooks Guide Service in Greenville, Maine on the most incredibly thrilling Moose Tour.....we saw 9 Moose, 4 Deer, a Red Fox, and a Snowshoe Hare! Eric knew exactly where to go to on all the back roads to find these illusive animals, and we learned so much from him about their habitat and the idiosyncrasies of each one. He was so relatable, professional and just an absolute delight to be with.....Eric is absolutely the best, and truly deserving of our highest recommendation.
- balabhadrab202000Modest but fun Water ParkA humble water park near the fields and the farms, the slides are fun even though some of the attractions require 2 people to ride. AVOID PURCHASING THE ‘Skip The Line’ ADD-ON. THE PARK DOESN’T RECOGNIZE THE VOUCHER.
- 360selinav00Amazing show!Was a very nice show! We enjoyed it a lot! Atmosphere is very special and it was super fun to watch the dancers. Would definitely recommend to visit this place!
- 160marifep00Memorable vacation.We when to thailand for 3 weeks for family vacation. And sun leisure world agency make it very easy.
- XaseMe00Visa RunSun Leisure booked me for Phnom Penh during COVID. They didn’t miss a step. Everything was taken care of. I was a little worried, but they were very thorough. The Cambodian team was professional and knowledgeable. I will use them again and recommend them.
- cpt_mark00Watch out for travel agency rip offs!The tour is great, but you should book directly through Grasshopper Adventures, the actual tour provider. Grasshopper Adventures will charge 1850 baht/person while you will pay ~3500 baht/person booking through an intermediary here.
- Catherine G00Great tour for seeing Pattaya highlightsWe met our guide, Vicki, at our hotel and started out at the Sanctuary of Truth, the first of many stops. This was a phenomenal site and is still under construction. There are many activities on site to keep the family entertained. The giant Budda drawn in gold on the cliff side was impressive, and the grounds were nice with a sunflower field and gardens. We visited Jomtien Beach and enjoyed a rest while eating snacks of prawn, crab, and fresh fruit while sipping coconut milk. There were stops for viewpoints and a great lunch that was far more than we could eat in a beautiful outdoor restaurant where we were surrounded by orchids and beautiful flowers. Our visit to Art in Paradise allowed us to get out of the sun for a while. This 3 dimensional activity was quite fun. We returned to our hotel to rest, and in the evening, Vicki returned to take us to see the walking street. We ended the day with a tuk tuk ride. Vicki was amazing throughout, attending to our comfort, explaining the sites and any cultural significance, and taking multiple pictures for us. We thoroughly enjoyed our day and exceptional guide!
- vaizemberg00Well organized tour!Excellent experience with the tour agency! The tour guide was very polite and explaining everything very clear. Also everything was well organized, all timeline and tourist sites itinerary that we have agreed were perfectly organized!
- stephanierA382VY00Must Do!Tony was a great guide for this tour. He knew a lot about each place we visited, and he had it timed perfectly for sunset at Wat Huay Pla Kang and then for the Blue Temple's illumination. We arrived at the clock tower about ten minutes before the music and light show started. Tony actually created a short video and sent it to us! We highly recommend this tour with Tony!
- 954kishank00Lovely cultureI had been so many places but this was actually awesome.The culture and beautiful places made this tour more special for me. It was so cultured and full of peace. I will definitely go to this place in Bangkok again.
- 683vaibhavk00Highly appreciatedI highly appreciate the beauty of places in Bangkok. It was a great tour with great relaxation and peace too with no trouble
- 711prashantt00Great visitThe place was good and visiting there was great. Although, the hospitality was excellent and experiencing the place with family was full of joy.
- Geosphin P00Relaxed and peacefulThe visit to temples and knowing about Buddha after a visit to such a beautiful temple was awesome. It was so relaxing and peaceful. And the proper guide made the tour more worthy .
Buy it with
Simon Cabaret Show at Phuket Admission Ticket provided by Bangkok Travel Agency -A Sun Leisure World Company
Product Overview: Simon Cabaret Show at Phuket Admission Ticket
Number of Photos