Enjoy an afternoon kayaking in sea caves in Phang Nga Bay with an experienced guide, including limestone caves and hidden lagoons discovered by John Gray in 1989. Eat a delicious seafood buffet and cap off the evening by floating a handmade flower Kratong in a natural light show.
Get picked up at mid-day in an air-conditioned minivan and enjoy a nutritious lunch aboard a twin-engine boat. Get a briefing about the natural and geological sites of Phang Nga Bay, and how to navigate its caves.
Kayak through limestone caves and lagoons in hand-made kayaks. Discover hidden rooms within the caves populated with macaques, water monitors, kingfishers, mu-skippers, egrets, sea eagles, and brahminy kites. Visit a few more caves with your guide and participate in a Loy Krathong (flower) workshop as the sun begins to set.
After dark, float your hand-made Krathong in a spiritual natural light show complete with fireflies and bio-luminescent plankton. Eat a delicious seafood buffet on the trip back, prepared with fresh and high-quality ingredients. At the end of the tour, get dropped off back at your hotel.
• 10:30 - 12:00: Hotel pick up in Phuket
• 12:00 - 13:00: Meet the crew at Ao Po Pier & get instructions
• 13:00 - 13:10: Departure by escort boat to Phang Nga Bay
• 13:10 - 14:15: Enjoy lunch on board the tour boat
• 14:15 - 16:15: Kayak into the cave at Koh Phanak
• 16:15 - 16:30: Continue to Hong Island
• 16:30 - 17:30: Sightseeing & kayaking at Koh Hong
• 17:30 - 18:15: Free time for relaxing at the beach or kayaking
• 18:15 - 18:45: Make your own Krathong & have dinner on the boat
• 18:45 - 19:15: Float the self-made Krathong in the cave of Koh Phanak
• 19:15 - 19:30: See phosphorescent plankton
• 19:30 - 20:30: Head back to Phuket
• 20:30 - 21:00: Transfer to your hotel