James Bond Island is a famous landmark in Phang Nga Bay. It first found its way onto the international tourist map through its starring role in the James Bond movie, The Man with the Golden Gun. A distinctive trait of this famous bay is the number of sheer limestone cliffs that vertically jut out of the emerald-green water.
Ages 3-70, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Canoe and life jacket
- Bottled water
- Buffet Lunch
- Long tail boat for transfer to James Bond Island
- Entry/Admission - Hong Islands
- Entry/Admission - Koh Panak Cave
- Entry/Admission - James Bond Island
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please wait at the lobby at the designated timing
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 161573P2
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 161573P2
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hong IslandsStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2James Bond IslandStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Naka IslandStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point