James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay Tour By Big Boat From Phuket
• Discover the most spectacular scenic regions in Thailand during a cruise to Phang Nga Bay by Luxury Big Boat. • Admire the wonderful scenery at Panak Island with canoeing in “Bat Cave” or “Mangrove Cave” paddle around to explore hidden sea caves. • Explore the natural beauty of Hong Island with Canoeing paddle around quiet canyons and mangroves forests with towering karst formations in the background. (Option) • Marvel at the amazing limestone rock formations in Tapu Island(James Bond Island) explores the beach where the James Bond movie "The Man with the Golden Gun" was shot. • Sightseeing the wonderful limestone karst towers Khao Ping Kan means "hills leaning against each other" in Thai, reflecting the connected nature of the islands. • Enjoy Buffet lunch on board and enjoy a swim in crystal-clear waters.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-80, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Buffet lunch on board
- Experienced escorted guide
- Insurance coverage under Thai Law
- Life jacket
- Round trip transfer by boat & canoe
- Seasonal fruit, Free flow, Soft drink, Coffee & tea, Snack
- National park fees (300THB per adult and 100THB per child)
- to be paid at point of entry or when you check in your ticket.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up zone (For extra charge payable directly to the driver) • No Extra: Patong Beach, Kalim Beach, Kata Beach, Karon Beach, Phuket Town • Extra Transfer Charge 100 Baht/person (Round Trip): Tritrang Beach, Bangtao Beach, Surin Beach, Kamala Beach, Laguna Beach, Layan Beach, Sirey bay, Nakalay Beach, Leam Hin, Boat Lagoon • Extra Transfer Charge 200 Baht/person (Round Trip): Cape Panwa, Rawai Beach, Naiharn Beach, JW Mariott, Naithorn Beach, Naiyang Beach, Blue Canyon, Khao Kard • Private round trip transfer charges 2,000 Baht/Vehicle (Maximum 8 persons) • The exact pick-up time will be confirmed by email after you have made the booking. • Please plan to meet your driver at your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time • If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or after we have moved from your hotel, you may be considered a no-show
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110534P338
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child ticket age between 4-11 years or less than 130cm in height (proved may be required)
- Children aged 0-3 years can travel for free.
- Guests who are pregnant or have high blood pressure, heart disease and bone diseases are not recommended to join the tour
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay Tour By Big Boat From Phuket?
- James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay Tour By Big Boat From Phuket price starts from $59.85. Discover and book James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay Tour By Big Boat From Phuket on Tripadvisor
- What is the James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay Tour By Big Boat From Phuket cancellation policy?
- James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay Tour By Big Boat From Phuket cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay Tour By Big Boat From Phuket on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay Tour By Big Boat From Phuket?
- James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay Tour By Big Boat From Phuket is hosted by Oh-Hoo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Oh-Hoo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book James Bond Island and Phang Nga Bay Tour By Big Boat From Phuket on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110534P338
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Best tour ever
Best tour ever! And MooMoo was the best guide. Highly recommend doing this! The beauty you will see is simply stunn…
Best snorkeling experience
The location and crew were amazing. On the way to Surin Islands, some motion sickness was encountered, and the staf…
Missed a few stops but still had a good time
Awesome and professional guide and crew. Excellent service and beautiful scenery. We did however not like ”James B…
Hannah Elizabet... R00
Amazing experience, even for a nervous traveler like myself!
We did this on our first day in Thailand, so we were nervous about what to expect. However, we were blown away with…
It is a long journey with no free time or a good spot for swimming. It is just a sight seeing tour. The tour guide …
Ok but not very busy and touristic
All in all ok. Just pretty busy, was well organized but boat with 50 people where you hop on for 50min too each loc…
Beautiful trip until last ripoff stop
I really enjoyed the trip until the last stop. We were deposited at a shake down rip-off beach for over an hour. …
We had a great time on the 18 platform zip line and ATV experience. Our guides were great and took lots of video an…
An Unforgettable Experience l!
I spent a lovely afternoon cooking with Penny. The class organization was outstanding making it easy to understand …
James Bond Island
An amazing experience that included a long boat, James Bond Island, sea kayaking, Panyee and The Monkey Temple Wat …
Amazing views! Would recommend!
Great experience up in the jungle, safe and great guides. Lots of platforms and different lengths with beautiful vi…
Fun trip, well organised and great for all ages would 100% recommend, snorkelling was our highlight and amazing vie…
Recommend! Island hopping in paradise to do many different places with lunch. Lunch was okay, boat was very clean, …
The tour comprises a day trip to Chiang Rai, it was worth to see these extravagant temples, however, we did not hav…
Bamboo Rafting Trip
Not sure about reviews that weren't positive. We went two days ago, January 31, 2023. We were picked up on time fro…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Mar 2020 • Friends
We loved to take this tour. The staff was really nice, the lunch was amazing and the landscapes were even better. The boat wasn’t too full, so we had space to enjoy the view and the sun. We would definitely do it again.
Written March 10, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.