In the late morning, between 10:00-11:30 am, an air-conditioned vehicle will pick you up from your hotel. You'll then arrive at Ao Por pier and board a modern twin-engine escort boat. While cruising to the Phang Nga Bays, you'll enjoy a traditional Thai-style light lunch with dishes like fried noodles, chicken satay, and fruits. On the boat, there will be a fun trip and a briefing about the nature game. Upon reaching the first island, you'll have the opportunity to explore 1-2 caves and hongs with the assistance of a paddle guide. Afterward, you'll return to the escort boat and move on to the second islands, where you can explore two more caves and hongs. As the sun sets over Phang Nga Bay, you'll be served a Thai seafood buffet dinner cooked on board. After dark, you'll return to your kayak and float your Loi Kratong in the cave,
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-80, max of 45 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
- Free flow soft drink
- Life jacket
- Seasoning fruits
- National Park fee
- Paddle Guide during canoeing trip
- English speaking license guide
- Lunch and Dinner Included
- Transfer Service from all Phuket Hotels
- Entry/Admission - Phuket
- Entry/Admission - Koh Panak Cave
- Entry/Admission - Hongs of Phang Nga
- Entry/Admission - Phang Nga Bay.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pickup all customer from all hotel in Phuket. Please mention your hotel name in the booking form upon making a reservation.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 140442P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is John Gray's Sea Canoeing Trip with Loy Kratong?
- John Gray's Sea Canoeing Trip with Loy Kratong price starts from $113.39. Discover and book John Gray's Sea Canoeing Trip with Loy Kratong on Tripadvisor
- What is the John Gray's Sea Canoeing Trip with Loy Kratong cancellation policy?
- John Gray's Sea Canoeing Trip with Loy Kratong cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book John Gray's Sea Canoeing Trip with Loy Kratong on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides John Gray's Sea Canoeing Trip with Loy Kratong?
- John Gray's Sea Canoeing Trip with Loy Kratong is hosted by Phuketalltours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Phuketalltours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book John Gray's Sea Canoeing Trip with Loy Kratong on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 140442P18
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Ao Por PierStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Hongs of Phang NgaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Phang Nga Bay.Stop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Phuket Town, Thailand
Joined in July 2016
#76 of 245 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Phuket Town
- giuseppetG9380YF00Waste of time and moneyN Pj tour. Pick at hotel we wait and the driver was there, then he stopped for petrol. Arrived at destination the girl who organised speaking at megaphone could not understand nothing to monotonous. We left about 1 hour late The boat was over crowded and meal was just. Toilet on the island dirty. People from middle eastern doing whatever they want and no one got the power to tell them off. We would not recommend a tour with N P J tour.
- D4633UK_0010/10Amazing trip , the staff is very friendly, they care so much about the safety. It was very fun and included 2 hours of zip line , lunch and all the trip there was a cameraman taking pictures while we had fun , I highly recommend it.
- john160400never everwe had ordered 4 transfers with phuket all tours.from arrival at the airport and others needed on our months stay.on arrival at phuket airport the car was waiting.we then tried to put our baggage in the boot of the car.2 medium suitcases and 2 cabin cases.we could not get 1 case in the boot let alone 2.the case was forced in and badly damaged.i was to pay the driver for the 4 transfers on arrival that had increased by 100tbh each transfer the week prior to our pickup.i felt that if this was the quality of the service offered then i should cancel the3 other transfers pay the driver for the his service and hopefully hear from tara next morning.no calls from them at all.so i called to talk to a very irrate person tara who told me that i had an attitude problem was rude and for the damage suitcase go to your insurer we do not have any insurance.my thoughts are hell what if there is an accident this company is operating with no cover.i would suggest do not book with this company for airport transfers your life could be at your own risk.
- Xtravagance2200Lots of fun but very busy.Full day of speed boat rides and island hoping. Canoeing through caves and mangroves and Lunch on a Muslim floating island, lots to see and do. It was very busy and we went off peak so if you don’t like crowds it’s not for you. We had 2 boys and they loved the experience.
- O4828YDgiselec00Best service in PhuketI would like to thank Jeab and his team for the service provided , everything was perfect! The boat's crew are polite, helpful and always on time. The driver (Mr Pam) is so gentle. The van was very comfortable. We couldn't have better experience. Thanks for helping us to make this trip memorable
- karlpalachuk00A great day exploring a lot of cool stuff!This is a GREAT tour. There's a bit of waiting around, but you get to see some amazing sites. James Bond Island. A floating village with a floating mosque and a floating football field. Plus a delightful beach for frolicking and beer. All good fun.
- dnikolovaa00Amazing trip with amazing guideThis was our first day trip in Phuket and it was the really best begining of our vacantion. Our guide Mrs. Patcharapan Panyawong (Nurze) was so kind and smile and tell us a lot of the history of Phuket - a real proffesional. The driver, Mr. Pan was very kind and polite, too. We had 10 days day trips... and the service of this one was the best. Thank you, that you made our stay so exciting.
- wrongersine006 hour car and English guideWe had an amazing day out. We paid extra for an English speaking guide and she made the day go very smoothly. We visited the Big Buddha, some temples and view points and then on to the old town to enjoy the weekend market. She was very knowledgable and told us all about the history of the sites we visited. She also recommended a great restaurant. I would highly recommend as the entire family thoroughly enjoyed the day.
- Balint111700Amazing city tour with TaanWe went to a Phuket Sightseeing Tour to the Big Buddha, Wat Chalong, Phuket Old Town. Our guide, Taan was amazing. She talked a lot of interesing things about the landmarks at the sites and during the travel from one point to another on the bus she talked about Thai people/culture, monks, thai wedsings, history etc. She was super kind and funny as well. We liked her a lot. Next week we are planning to go to a Safari, I am sure we will choose this company for it.
- jagdishtamak202000Charter speed boat tour to Phi Phi IslandStaff is very nice and supportive. They took us as per our schedule. Arranged drinks in cool box. Lunch was good. It was wonderful experience with families.
- Markus26900Kho Khai Islands Full dayGood Organisation, regally nice trip with speed boat. Very good meal (thought). Operated by different company. They were really relaxed and friendly! 5 stars
- BulliedbyChangi004 Island by Speed Boat From Krabi by Hotels2thailand.comI would recommend not using this company (Hotels2thailand.com) as we booked a 4Island day tour in Krabi. I paid online printed copies and at NO TIME IN THE PROCESS did they tell you the cost of National Park Fees In Thailand Krabi are not included but it does say Excludes Park Fees but no mention of what the cost is $$$? After getting pick up along with at least 20 other people on a bus? Not what I thought? but we where lucky as last on the pick up before departing for Peri again no pier just a beach ? the Tour Operator informed us we need to pay a exta $800 THB for Park fees again some I knew nothing about and as so we did not have that money on us just a small amount to pay for so drinks if needed.Lucky enough the Tour operate said that they have seen this before especially from this company.And she would pay it for us and when they drop us off after the tour she would collect it from us then. Which we . All I can say be aware of this company as they are bad and lack in informing you of the extra costs. Stay Away from Hotels2thailand.com
- hennaarora0200Thank you phuketalltours.comThis tour operators lives up to its name, Phuket ALL TOURS. It is a one stop place to book all your tours smoothly. Clear communication, prompt response and best prices. We took the Krabi day tour, James bond island tour and the airport drop. Each one of them was absolutely smooth and hassle free. Thank you phuket all tours. You made Thailand worth coming :)
- LexBrit00Challenging TrailThe hotel transport service was late for a few minutes. Other than that is good. The driver didn't speak much english but still took us to some stops to see beautiful scenery from the mountain. The trail is much more challenging than the one I booked from Klook before.
- sarahljc9000Great tourEverything is satisfying from the pickup at the hotel until the end of the tour. Tour guide is very friendly and knowledgeable. Not too crowded in the speedboat, just nice and comfortable. Free flow of drinks and delicious buffet lunch.
Buy it with
John Gray's Sea Canoeing Trip with Loy Kratong provided by Phuketalltours
Product Overview: John Gray's Sea Canoeing Trip with Loy Kratong
Number of Photos