Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 7-70, max of 9 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Welcome drink
- Water and Seasonal Fruit
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please contact us after booking to know the exact pickup time for your hotel Area. Transfers are provided for customers whose hotels are present inside the main city center area. If booked elsewhere then additional charges will be applicable.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89362P23
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Phuket Flying Hanuman Full Adventure?
- Phuket Flying Hanuman Full Adventure price starts from $133.00. Discover and book Phuket Flying Hanuman Full Adventure on Tripadvisor
- What is the Phuket Flying Hanuman Full Adventure cancellation policy?
- Phuket Flying Hanuman Full Adventure cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Phuket Flying Hanuman Full Adventure on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Phuket Flying Hanuman Full Adventure?
- Phuket Flying Hanuman Full Adventure is hosted by Thai Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Thai Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Phuket Flying Hanuman Full Adventure on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Phuket Flying Hanuman Full Adventure?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Phuket Flying Hanuman Full Adventure on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89362P23
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in February 2019
#10 of 81 Transportation in Pattaya
- uktraveller08500Rangsit to Victory Monument by busFrom Rangsit, we went to a popular pub in Bangkok near Victory Monument by train. On the way back at around 10 pm, we took the bus back. The bus took us all the way to Futurepark Rangsit. It was a good experience. I will do it again.
- prachi g00Breathaking viewA must visit place on your next trip to. Bangkok. Thats mahanakhon skywalk experience. One of Thailand’s highest observatory deck at 314m above ground level. The view is breathtaking. Its somewhat similar to That at Burj Khalifa. I personally loved the outdoor experience here. And walking on the glass floor was surely one of a kind experience. The visiting hours are 10-2 pm and 4-7pm.
- jameswH2400WR00James bond island tripGreat trip, everything went as per advertised itinerary. Kayak guides really made the best experience for our family , making sure our kayaks (2 people in each) stayed together so we could get great photos as a family . Food was good given it was prepared on a boat . Plenty to go round. Extra photos sent by your company by what’s app at end of trip a nice bonus .
- Lindsey T00Do not miss this tour!We had the absolute best day on this tour! The entire team was friendly, helpful, and a ton of fun. The boat was certainly not the fastest, but that was part of the fun. Bobby, our guide, was knowledgeable, hospitable, and hilarious. We enjoyed all 4 stops we made. The canoe portions were absolutely unbelievable! We got to see some truly incredible sights. Lunch was delicious as well. Strongly recommend this tour if you have the time while in Phuket!
- 671pennyl00What a fun little place! Make sure your phone is chargedThe teenagers, hubby and I had fun in here. We speak English and no Thai, the people at the door spoke broken English, and with the display pic at the front, between us all, with a giggle or two, we figured it out, and after that no language was required as the explanation are all in picture form so you can't get it wrong, and if you do, the helpful staff are near by to help you laugh your way though it. The art work in this place is nothing short of amazing and if you follow the really easy instructions you end up with some really amazing photos! The art work is on the floor as well as the walls so you have to go in bare foot but the place is spotless so no issue there. Toilets are just as you walk in, but you can backtrack if you need to. We spent about an 1.5 hours in there (each child posing in each scene and us being a bit more selective) so the price was worth it to us. You pay people what they are worth and the actual art inside here is very well done. We had fun. Reading others reviews about rude staff, we did NOT find this. We found a bit of a language barrier which is ALWAYS on the tourist, and we found shy staff not wanting to interrupt our family fun but did offer assistance when they could see we really were stuffing up the photo. We are glad we visited this place.
- Druid5400Rudest people everThe rudest people I have ever met in Thailand since living here for 20+ years. Arrogant and confrontational, demanding ID for my Thai kids. Never again and don’t go! Rude!
- khintdei00Love the placeI really love the place. we had a great day and it was so good experience which I never tried before….. Will come again next time with my family...
- StephanieReid2700Great experience, super friendly staffSuch an amazing day! Picked up from hotel in Patong, and boarded boat in Phuket Town with no issues. Boat was comfortable, staff extremely friendly. We stopped at all 4 stops as written. We enjoyed each one and had enough time at each place. We loved the inflatable canoeing, the views were unbelievable and we were the only tour group there at that time of canoeing so no crowds. Staff took plenty of photos and were joking with us on the boat, even giving away prizes during a quiz at the end of the day. Water and fruit juice available all day, with fruits and lunch was delicious! Music on board created a great atmosphere. Such good value for money considering other tours charge a lot more. Great experience, thank you!!
- CzarEmmanuel00Thrilling walk on a glass floor on the 78th floorOpened just a few years ago, the King Power Mahanakhon Tower is fast becoming a favorite tourist destination, thanks to its modern and unique architecture, but also because of its Skywalk located on the 78th floor. Ticket is quite expensive and the place tends to be a bit crowded, but these do not keep people from visiting the place just to walk on the glass floor on the 78th floor and enjoy a 360 degree panoramic view of Bangkok. It's also a great spot for viewing the sunset. Aside from all these, you can also dine and shop your heart out!
- tbrown9203000A bit of Bait & Switch on this one--Look for a different cruiseYou see the photo shown for this Trip Advisor cruise? Looks pretty posh doesn't it? Well, this was not at all the boat we ended up on! The "Pearl" line apparently operates two main cruises, the "Grand Pearl" and the "Wonderful Pearl." We were waiting for the boat while a "Wonderful Pearl" ship was docked and being loaded. This ship looked amazing; sleek, new, fancy! When we got the go-ahead to board we started off going into the "Wonderful Pearl" but only because the "Grand Pearl" was tied up alongside it, out of sight. After checking on Trip Advisor, I do see a "Luxury Dinner Cruise" on the Wonderful Pearl is available as a completely separate excursion. What a difference! This was a tired looking, older, and smaller boat. The main dining area was set up with plain looking tables and chairs and a small buffet area. At first, the staff offered to seat us in a corner of this area but the thought of spending an entire river cruise there was depressing. We tried moving to a different table but it was still pretty sad. We finally had the thought of checking elsewhere on the boat and found an open table (out of about four) out on the deck at the forward end of the boat. Phew! If not for this our trip would have been miserable. So, at least we had a great table with a great view. The cruise time was just fine and the views of the lit temples and city skyline were very good. That's about all I can say for the experience. The food was average to below-average. Not a lot of variety and not the best quality food. Not worth the almost $70 USD per person in my opinion. I would recommend (just from seeing the boat) the Wonderful Pearl cruise instead.
- garethc50200The best airport hotel on a budget at BKK airport.Fantastic hotel. £25 a night, very very clean. Beautiful clean cold pool and an on site restaurant that serves wonderful food. Good size portions too, and very cheap at 80/120 baht per dish. Free shuttle service from either airport too, which makes the cost even better. We only stayed the day as out flight was 11-30pm, but it was nice to have a big clean room to get showered and ready for our long haul home. There’s even a little night market just down the road, which also serves fantastic food and ice cold beer and smoothies. Can’t fault the place. 👍👍
- the_musafir00Tallest building in ThailandEasy to get to by BTS SkyTrain. No queues when I was there early afternoon midweek. 800 THB entrance fee for adults. But I availed the senior citizen and child discounted rate of 250 THB. Just show your passport, unlike other South East Asian countries, here they give discount to foreigners too. Very fast and smooth elevator ride to the top with animated show on the walls. Then another short elevator ride to the top level containing the famous glass bottomed Skywalk. You ha to wear cloth shoe covers to walk on the glass and mobile phones not allowed on the glass for obvious fears of it getting scratched if a mobile is accidentally dropped. Strange feeling walking on the glass and looking down. Definitely not for the faint hearted. Lots of seating in which to relax and take in the views of Bangkok. Enjoyed it a lot and highly recommended. The lift down drops you a few floors before the exit so you have to use escalators and traipse through a few levels of various merchandise mainly cosmetics. A few high end Asian eateries there too.
- lwlook00Nice but shortWas a nice trip, but a little bit short. The zip-lining only took about 15 to 20 minutes. The team was very friendly and highly motivated.
- KayBray8600Save your time- Driver doesn‘t speak a word english - risky market was ok - Boat trip was Boring - better take a boat trip in Bangkok - We needed to pay for the boat again, otherwise we would have had to wait another 2 Hours on top - there was no floating market Overall defentely Not worth the money and Time wasted Sorry
- natalielee2000Best Day Trip at Hua HinAmazing knowledgeable tour guide, nice time arrangement and spectacular views and experience. Would definitely recommend to anyone who want a day trip in Hua Hin. We booked this event with not a lot of useful reviews so at first I was worried. As they said the event may cancel and it did happened before 24 hours of our trip. But they provided alternative dates and we accepted it. Which was a right move. The tour guide arrived on time at our hotel and we had the private car for transportation, the tour guide speaks fluent English and super knowledgeable about the history and culture. We had a lot of fun, visited some temples, parks and the vineyard. I told the tour guide my focus was the vineyard so she rearranged the time and let us spent more time there. The wine tasting set included in this trip comes with 3 glasses of wines. Chosen by the vineyard, I had 1 white, 1 rose and 1 red. If you want to try something else you can pay a little extra at the vineyard and also get lunch. Recommend this trip to who visit Hua Hin for the first time, with family or partners. Or to those who want a different day that is outside of the beach area! We are satisfied and think it’s a good deal for everything included.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Written August 11, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Traveler, Thanks for your valuable feedback
Written September 2, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Phuket Flying Hanuman Full Adventure provided by Thai Holidays
Product Overview: Phuket Flying Hanuman Full Adventure
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos