This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ko Phi Phi LeStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Maya BayStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 3Viking CaveStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Nui BayStop: 2 hoursSee details
- Meals as specified
- English-speaking guide (guides in German, French, Russian, and other languages are available on request and subject to surcharge)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Services not mentioned in inclusions
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- During low season (May – October), this excursion may not operate due to severe weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- At time of booking, you must provide your hotel name and address
- Supplements & conditions apply for hotels and resorts located along Rawai, Chalong, Surin, Kamala, Bang Tao and Tri Trang Beach. Supplements and conditions only apply for Seat-in-Coach (standard group tour) programs
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We bought the tickets from Tour information center at Phuket. It is better to bargain them and cross check with another Tour information centers why because when we first ask for tickets they said that 1800 Thai Bhat (PER PERSON) But we done inquiry more no of information…
Date of experience: July 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Asia World Enterprise
Fantastic tours of bangkok
We did a Bangkok temple tour and visit to bridge over the river Kwai. Pete was our tour guide and he is exceptiona…
We saw the show with my family. There is nothing for a family here. But single men can enjoy a lot. They just lip s…
Chiang Mai Tour
Guide was on time and spent time explaining the options and trying to understand just what I was interested in seei…
Love it!!! It was a really good experience! I will recommend it for alle people! Do it! Just do it!!😁
Neither this nor the water taxi. Take a private cruise. It's worth the money.
It wasn't really a long tail boat of the type one sees plying the waters of Thailand. The only thing it held in com…
Pala U waterfall
We were a group of 8 people so it was a fun trek through the jungle but the levels of climb are very hard and steep…
Entertaining evening with tasty northern Thai food
If you got tired of street food, this is a good place to have a relaxing and entertaining dinner and to rest your f…
Amazing big market
This was so big market so we have no time to see all.. Its wort a visit and its real nice. Much thing to see. But p…
We use Asia world enterprise every time we travel to Thailand . We have always been greeted with smiles cold drink…
Oh why, oh why??
Agreed to do the floating markets because husband had not been. Did the same market 6 years ago, disliked it then,…
Don’t go you will be ripped off
I can not say more than what I wrote above honestly for someone who has no experience about the place will be rippe…
What to see the floating market.
We had a wonderful time sailing down the river to the market. very interesting if you enjoy a good food market. It …
SCAM. Our "Tour Guide" had never been inside the museum before.
We were picked up from our hotel in a van and driven to the museum where our tickets were purchased for 200 baht ea…
Our first time in Asia
To make the most of our few days in Bangkok, we booked tour services through Asia World, where we had Tan as our mo…
Above and Beyond Tour Guide!
Belle was fantastic from the moment she picked us up from the airport! She showed us around Bangkok and took us to …
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071