Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Guided tour
- Soft drinks
- National Park Fees
- Entry/Admission - Phang Nga Bay.
- Entry/Admission - Koh Panak Cave
- Entry/Admission - James Bond Island
- Entry/Admission - Hong Islands
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up time: 9.30-10.30 hrs. Daily Program Start 11.00 a.m. Remarks: Please be aware that the pick-up for this tour is included and covers all the hotel located in the following areas: (Kathu, Kamala, Patong, Phuket Town, A.Muang) For hotel pick-ups outside of this area, an additional charge may be applied or a closer meeting point pick-up may be suggested to you by our Team upon reception of your booking.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3685HKT09C
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must provide your hotel details at time of booking, failure to do so may result in cancellation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- What to bring: Swimwear, Short and light T-shirt, Beach towel, Sunblock and Sun glasses.
- Important note: "At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place. Single traveler may book this product, but is subject to availability and cancellation if the minimum number of people is not met on the activity day."
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Canoe Cave Explorer Phang Nga Bay Tour from Phuket?
- Canoe Cave Explorer Phang Nga Bay Tour from Phuket price starts from $111.49. Discover and book Canoe Cave Explorer Phang Nga Bay Tour from Phuket on Tripadvisor
- What is the Canoe Cave Explorer Phang Nga Bay Tour from Phuket cancellation policy?
- Canoe Cave Explorer Phang Nga Bay Tour from Phuket cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Canoe Cave Explorer Phang Nga Bay Tour from Phuket on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Canoe Cave Explorer Phang Nga Bay Tour from Phuket?
- Canoe Cave Explorer Phang Nga Bay Tour from Phuket is hosted by Tour East. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour East on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Canoe Cave Explorer Phang Nga Bay Tour from Phuket on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Canoe Cave Explorer Phang Nga Bay Tour from Phuket?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 7h. Discover and book Canoe Cave Explorer Phang Nga Bay Tour from Phuket on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3685HKT09C
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Phang Nga Bay.Stop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2James Bond IslandStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Hong IslandsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in August 2011
#105 of 846 Tours & Activities in Bangkok
- PortGezza00Great way to see some Thailand historyExcellent tour with a very knowledgeable guide. Journey from Bangkok took approximately 1 hour but was not too busy. So much history to be seen around Ayutthaya. Cruise back to Bangkok is a great way to unwind and stretch the legs.
- Anna P00Amazing tour with a great tour guideOur tour guide, Sofia was amazing very friendly and happy to answer all our questions ☺️. The tour was very interesting, we learnt a lot but maybe including Wat Arun would have been an extra bonus. Apart from that we definitely recommend it. 😊
- FrequentFlier26029300Great tour, a mixture of culture, history and good foodIt was a great tour, ran like clockwork. Our guide Donna was very knowledgeable and entertaining. Plenty of time to view the temples and the river cruise back to Bangkok was very relaxing and the buffet lunch was delicious. Would recommend.
- aliiG5906NA00very goodExploring the Rich Heritage of Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, Thailand Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya, often referred to as Ayutthaya, is a city in Thailand that holds a treasure trove of historical and cultural wonders. Situated just north of Bangkok, Ayutthaya served as the second capital of the Siamese Kingdom for over four centuries, from 1350 to 1767. Today, it stands as an archaeological site, preserving the remnants of a bygone era. Historical Significance The Ayutthaya Kingdom Established by King U Thong, Ayutthaya became the epicenter of political, economic, and cultural activities in the region. The kingdom flourished, drawing influences from various civilizations, including the Khmer, Chinese, and Indian. Its strategic location along the Chao Phraya River contributed to its prosperity and significance. Architectural Marvels The city was adorned with grand temples, palaces, and monuments, showcasing the artistic and architectural prowess of the Ayutthayan people. Wat Phra Si Sanphet, with its iconic three chedis, and Wat Chaiwatthanaram, an imposing Khmer-style temple, are among the must-visit historical sites. Modern-Day Exploration Ayutthaya Historical Park Recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Ayutthaya Historical Park encompasses the most important ruins of the ancient city. Visitors can wander through the ancient temple complexes, marvel at the intricate stone carvings, and gain insights into the historical significance of each structure. Ayutthaya's Floating Market For a taste of local culture and cuisine, Ayutthaya's floating market is a vibrant experience. Traditional wooden boats line the waterways, offering an array of Thai dishes, fresh produce, and handmade crafts. It's a sensory journey that immerses you in the heart of Thai daily life. Tips for Travelers
- Xavier E00Good diner and great showGood diner with a great show! I recommend to anyone passing by Chiang Mai, to participate at this beautiful event. Great for families as well !
- andij106600Great day outGreat day out donna was helpful and informative the coach was good clean and had great air on much needed boat trip back was good and the food outstanding
- Angel_Alicia00Best food and serviceThe Best food and service with extra care Is right to show my parents this place is best of the best service in the world. Ofcause they love it’s And specifically service is extra miles. Thank you for all team at sala rimnaam
- Derek J00Atutthaya.Brilliant trip to see the old city Only disappointment that the sleeping Budda was no longer gold. Return by ferry with a very good quality food supplied. Then sit and see the wonders of the river. Temples Buddas and city. Totally recommend this tour.
- weijianc00Very good tripVery nice tour, it is a long trip startes with bus, then the lunch buffet cruise. The guide is very friendly and kind.
- willsonm53800First time in thailandFor our first time its not bad but we dont really like thailand food ,over all its very good and nice experiences ❤️
- John B00Highly recommend this tourReally good tour. Our guide was very informative and we had a good amount of time to roam around the various temples and statues. The Boat ride back was lovely and relaxing, the food was very nice and a good variety and staff very friendly. Highly recommend this tour.
- Camper6318383909000Excellent service and great visitI had booked the private car package on internet. And the driver - Not arrived the hotel before 2 hours of the scheduled for picked me up. And he did the best arrangement to make sure I don’t need to queue and wait so long. He did the great job as well! Thanks, Not.
- Martin P00Visit to wife's grandfather's grave.Chose this hotel due to its unique location. Rooms floating on river were fantastic. Travel by boat to reach the hotel. Unique experience down river Kwai. Staff were willing and efficient as well as friendly. Thai food was lovely but I had dodgy stomach second on the second night so ordered steak. Without going into detail, we had a number of issues but they resolved satisfactorily. Recommend.
- Keemoog9900Walk the streets of King Naresuan, see the glittering treasures of ancient SiamThe best way to see Ayutthaya if you don't have a lot of time. Nice bus ride to all the major sites, then catch the boat back, have a great lunch and head back to Bangkok. I've done this tour several times. This was was the best food I've had. Incredible views of the ruins, good history lessons from tour guide and ended going back to explore for a whole month. Do miss this tour.
- lensholidaysindia00excellent servicegreat service good staff tour operator food transfer meals sighseeing excellent service and good copmpany
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2019 • Couples
We told the company were were coming in on the Holland America Maasdam. They told us to meet at the Sunset Beach Resort. They assumed that we were coming in to the Patong Bay Cruise Docking terminal. The ship actually docked on the other side of the island at the island, over 45 minutes away from the hotel by cab. We did not find out until we got off the ship that we were in the wrong place. By then it was too late to cancel the reservation and too late to get to the meeting point. Make sure that the tour company agrees to pick you up at the cruise port of don't book the trip. We spent almost $244 for a trip that never happened. Very disappointed.
Written February 17, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Please accept our sincere apologize for lack of communication. We will inform our team and suppliers to be serious careful for any cases to improve our service.
Written March 12, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
Buy it with
Canoe Cave Explorer Phang Nga Bay Tour from Phuket provided by Tour East
Product Overview: Canoe Cave Explorer Phang Nga Bay Tour from Phuket
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos