Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Return Hotel Transportation from/to Mae Hong Son hotels
- Set Menu Thai Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- All Mae Hong Son town hotels
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90546P217
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Cost is based on a Join Tour (Minimum 2 Adults). One day prior to tour, if only 1 person is booked then tour can still operate but surcharge must be paid to Guide for tour to operate as Private Tour OR pax can cancel and receive refund.
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary when traveling with at least 2 adults.
- Should your travel plans change after booking, do not worry. I Asia Thailand will do all possible to change your booking to fit with your new travel arrangements free of charge.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Local Life, KMT Village, Pha Sua Waterfall And Pang Oung
What you can expect during your visit
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Local Life, KMT Village, Pha Sua Waterfall And Pang Oung?
- Local Life, KMT Village, Pha Sua Waterfall And Pang Oung price starts from $126.29. Discover and book Local Life, KMT Village, Pha Sua Waterfall And Pang Oung on Tripadvisor
- What is the Local Life, KMT Village, Pha Sua Waterfall And Pang Oung cancellation policy?
- Local Life, KMT Village, Pha Sua Waterfall And Pang Oung cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Local Life, KMT Village, Pha Sua Waterfall And Pang Oung on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Local Life, KMT Village, Pha Sua Waterfall And Pang Oung?
- Local Life, KMT Village, Pha Sua Waterfall And Pang Oung is hosted by I Asia Thailand (Chiang Mai). Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact I Asia Thailand (Chiang Mai) on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Local Life, KMT Village, Pha Sua Waterfall And Pang Oung on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90546P217
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mae Hong SonStop: 3 hoursVisit the local people of Baan Mokjampae, a Chan village who are known for their unique noodle making. See everyday life in the paddy fields and other agricultural plantations too.Continue on to Baan Napapake to visit the Meow Hilltribe. Local Lunch is served at Baan Rak Thai, a Chinese community. Baan Rak Thai was settled by former Kuo Min Tang (Nationalist) fighters from Yunnan Province, China, after the Communist takeover of China.Then visit KMT Yunan Chinese Refugee Settlement with its tea and coffee plantation, where you can taste several kinds of Chinese Jasmine Tea. Also visit the huge and picturesque Pha Sua Waterfall with its seven level cataracts.Continue to visit Pang Oung, a pretty and serene lake in a valley glittering under the sunlight surrounded by mountain ranges. Beautiful in every season, its lake view, pine leaves and beautiful mountain scenes are a perfect combination for visitors who love to be touched by natureRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Better things to see closer to home (hotel) in the old city in Chang Mai
Our tour guide described Wiang Kum Kam as an underground city! An underground city conjures up images of At…
Great event, good fighters.
Great event, good fights including internationals and even one for a belt. Drinks very reasonable and staff very he…
Fun and active experience for all ages
This was such a lovely getaway short trip from Chiang Mai downtown area. We chose the small obstacle course but in…
The staff at this place is really nice and they have fun doing the job. The ziplines are very safe, the staff make …
Fun! Safe, and professionally run.
Great fun and very professionally run. Our guides through the zipline were wonderful and also spoke very good Engli…
Great way to see Chiang Mai’s main temples
The tour was a great way to see the main temples of Chiang Mai as well as learning some of the history. Our guide, …
Punctual, great service, not expensive, not too far to travel from airport!
Lady met us at airport on arrival - smooth process! Car was immaculate and well air conditioned! Highly recommend f…
Great transfers with zero problems. Must do !
We booked the arrival and this was excellent. As soon as you collect your luggage the guide was right by the doors …
Its a great place to have a fun. You will never forget it. Loved it!
It was so much fun! One of my friends was quite scared at that time, because it’s quite high and took around 3 hour…
Very nice and professional driver to and from Hotel
Very punctual and nice driver. Driver even helped us carry the luggage. Highly recommended for family or friends wi…
Our guide was amazing. She was knowledgeable about the sites and made us feel very comfortable
We saw 3 different temples and a tour of the city and we had many things explained to us. We had a great conversati…
Easy transfer to hotel at a great price
Efficient way to reach our hotel in Chiang Mai from Chiang Mai city. Vehicle is silent, with comfortable seating, …
Punctual, great service and vehicle
Lady was waiting at airport on arrival, a very smooth process! Car was immaculate and well air conditioned! This wa…
Efficient way to reach our hotel from Chiang Mai Airport
We booked this transfer separate to our tour thorough Expedia. We have used I Asia group throughout our tour and th…
Great value private car to our hotel in Chiang Mai
Overall a great experience. Car is spacious for 2 adults with all our luggage. Clean and comfortable. Fast response…