This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Poda Island, Ao Nang, Krabi Town Thailand
No matter where in Krabi you happen to be, there is always something or some hidden spots for you to see. Get to know these 7 significant islands in South Andaman sea just off the coast of Krabi where you can enjoy a “worry-free” day from afternoon until night time and get a little bit of this and that from every island you visit. You can swim, snorkel, roll on the sand, sunbathe and also explore the glowing bioluminescent if you happen to be on board on the right day.
Explore these 7 significant destinations have their own uniqueness and beauties where you get to swim, snorkel, enjoy relaxing on the beach, swim among bioluminescence at night. Bioluminescent swimming spot, depending on each day’s weather.
• 12:00pm – 01:30pm Pick up from hotel to pier.
• 01:30pm – 02:00pm Depart from pier.
• 02:00pm – 07:00pm
- Tup Island: One of thailand's unseen highlights, This Island is situated along Koh Dam Khwan. As the tide recedes, The sea is gradually separated by the white sand and limestone beach that will appear to amazingly connect the two islands at low tide. You can walk between Tub Island and Chicken Island on the natural sandbank or relax on the golden sand beach.
- Chicken Island : This island has a distinctive rock formation that looks like the head of a chicken. Great location for snorkeling.
- Poda Island: A lovely white sandy beach ideal for sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling And enjoy great underwater adventures.
- Taming Island : Enjoy snorkeling. You can see a lot of fish, coral denitely Nemo!!
- Si Islands : Exploring and take a picture around this Island
- Pranang Cave : Night snorkeling around here
- Railay beach : Buffet BBQ Dinner. And last program on trip is fire shows.
• 07:00pm Take you back to the hotel .
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**
Duration: 7 hours