Krabi To Penang (Malaysia) by Air conditioner Van
Daily Van trips all year round depart 2 times per day from Krabi to Penang with a convenient hotel pickup service in Ao Nam Mao, Ao Nang and Krabi Town. Get a Van in one joint ticket , a direct Van without stopover directly to Hat Yai to change to another Van, checking and stamping your passport at Passport Control, Sadao Boundary Post, then continue directly to Penang (George Town).
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 1-80, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Free transfer from your hotel
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Travel to Penang is very easy by A/C Van , the Van is quite comfortable with air conditioner , including pickup service at your hotel from every destinations. It’s about 9-10 hours journey from Krabi to Penang but stopover at Hat Yai first, then connect to George Town in Penang.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110534P46
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Krabi To Penang (Malaysia) by Air conditioner Van?
- Krabi To Penang (Malaysia) by Air conditioner Van price starts from $62.00. Discover and book Krabi To Penang (Malaysia) by Air conditioner Van on Tripadvisor
- What is the Krabi To Penang (Malaysia) by Air conditioner Van cancellation policy?
- Krabi To Penang (Malaysia) by Air conditioner Van cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Krabi To Penang (Malaysia) by Air conditioner Van on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Krabi To Penang (Malaysia) by Air conditioner Van?
- Krabi To Penang (Malaysia) by Air conditioner Van is hosted by Oh-Hoo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Oh-Hoo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Krabi To Penang (Malaysia) by Air conditioner Van on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110534P46
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1PenangStop: 10 hoursGeorge Town, the capital city of Penang state, is located on Penang Island in the North-West of Malaysia, a pedestrian-friendly city, with a well-planned series of roads and paths connecting one end of Penang’s capital to the other. It might be Malaysia’s second largest city after Kuala Lumpur, but it’s nowhere near as crazy and in your face as the country’s capital. Especially in its quaint old town centre. George Town in Penang is one of favorite cities in Southeast Asia. It has a unique blend of architecture, street art, and hawker food that I haven’t seen anywhere else in the region. Whenever you visit a new city, you typically go from one attraction to the next but here, it feels like the entire city is the attraction. You can get lost in its maze of heritage houses without any real agenda and still feel like you had an eventful day. If you like your towns and cities steeped in history, with atmospheric streets lined with heritage architecture, George Town in Malaysia should be on your travel bucket list. George Town is one of those rare frozen-in-time cities which mingles with today’s modern lifestyle lusts. It caters for the history buff and travel photographer but also the shopaholic and foodie fanatic.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A fantastic day out
Absolutely incredible, tour guides very friendly and helpful. Stunning scenery and wildlife. The bioluminecence was…
Kayaking Ao Thalane
What a fantastic day, learnt heaps about local Thai's & their beliefs, saw animals in nature untouched by humans & …
Excellent cooking school. In a great location right next to a mountain Buddha statue. We couldn’t have asked to be…
Not worth it
First of all, if you don’t already know Oh-Ho is a thirds party that book different local companies so the actually…
Great day Great value
We went on this trip which left at 1-00pm-1-30pm and takes about 1hour to get to the 1st island where you get off a…
Title is misleading. A bit disappointed having effectively been snorkeling for 40min for the hole day at only one s…
Overpriced for what it was. The lake itself is amazing and I totally recommend the visit, but everything else about…
Without doubt- the best!
Absolutely one of the best things about our trip- Penny looked after us so well, made it fun and enjoyable. The fo…
Good day trip would go again
This island tour is very good. We were picked up from our accommodation at the time we were told that we would be. …
Good day trip
Lovely day trip, guides were friendly and gave good information. Hot springs were great and the emerald pool was be…
Great day out, well worth the money. Our guide was really nice and helpful. The place is beautiful. We were picked …
A 10/10 class for beginners!
Had a great experience here! Brought my mom and grandma here with me and because it was only us, it was practically…
This trip was wonderful!! The scenery was probably the best we experienced in Thailand, our guide pointed out monke…
Snorkeling on the fast boat
Excellent value! The crew were amazing, and I took the early fast boat , which meant we were the first to Maya bay…
Everything you expect out of GREAT tour.
We had a great time on the tour!!! Everything was top notch even down to the ride, tour guide, and expectations we …