Similan island located in Phang Nga Province, is one of the very popular tourist attractions in Thailand because there is a very clear water as if it is crystal with white sand beach, clean and quiet atmosphere for relaxing. It was praised to be beautiful archipelago both on the land and under the sea is still plentiful. People can go scuba diving both shallow and deep water. There are many beautiful coral reefs, colorful fish and rare fish such as Rahu String ray (Manta ray), Dolphin, Whale, Monrey Eel and Clownfish.
Similan island (Island 8) is the biggest island with the fine sand beach the area where there is many kinds of corals under the sea, you can do scuba diving at the island both shallow and deep blue sea. In the Northern part of the island, there is a giant rock which looks like a boot, next to it is a sailing boat rock. Bangu Island (island 9), it is a small island that has a large pile of rocks (called Christmas point) laying underneath the sea. It is a beautiful island. The skull island or Payu island (island 7) has the shape of skull, stunning snorkeling spots full of hard and soft coral species. There is an underwater valley where is located young corals and sea fans. Rahu String ray and the whale sharks are the most seen here. Miang island (island 4) is the second largest island which is also the location of environmental conservation organization large with white powdered beaches and beautiful forest. There is a rare to be seen animal here such as Hairy Leg Mountain Crab. If you want to visit Similan island, the peak season is in November to April because there is not much sea wave and safety. During May – November, there is a Southern-West monsoon which is very dangerous for sailing. So, the national park will make a closure announcement at that time in order to renovate the park each year.
• 05:30am-06.00am Pick up at your hotel, transfer to pier.
• 08:00am Check in at private pier, have breakfast and relax.
• 08:30am Meet your guide get ready to departure by speedboat.
• 09:00am Departure from pier to Similan islands.
• 10:30am Arrive at Miang Island (Koh.4) for walking across island or snorkeling and swimming.
• 11:30am Enjoy a great thai buffet lunch, then relaxing time.
• 12:00pm Departure to Payu Island (Koh.7) for snorkeling and swimming.
• 01:00pm Departure to Ba-ngu Island (Koh.9) for snorkeling and swimming.
• 02:00pm Arrive at Similan Island (Koh.8) for swimming snorkeling, relaxing on beach and climbing the viewpoint at Sailing Rock.
• 03:00pm The time to check your belongings and get ready to departure.
• 04:45pm Arrive at pier.
• 05:00pm Transfer back to your hotel.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**