Kayaking at Bor Thor is much interesting place with mangrove forest and sea cave. Take you to see the Phee Hua Tho Cave that looks like a human skull image which had ever discovered ancient human skulls in the cave that were larger than modern humans. There are cave paintings inside the cave, on the wall and ceiling of the cave has prehistoric paintings, human figures, animals and organs estimated to be 3000 years old. In the cave there is also a lot of shells piled up on the ground for many million years. In addition to The Phee Hua Tho Cave, the tourists can also visit another caves in the same area that is The North Tham Lod (the north grotto or Tham Lod Nua) and The South Tham Lod (the south grotto or Tham Lod Tai), you can do kayaking pass through these caves.
The two caves have a slightly different characteristics , namely The South Tham Lod (Tham Lod Tai) is under the limestone mountain, there is the stream flowing through a narrow tunnel, including magnificent stalagmites and stalactites. But The North Tham Lod (Tham Lod Nua) has a large cavity, there is a crooked tunnel and longer than The South Tham Lod(Tham Lod Tai). You can paddle during low tide only.
• 08:00am Pick up from Krabi town , Ao Nang and Klong Muang.
• 08:30am Meet the crew at the pier in Bor Thor, the guide will explain how to paddle and relaxing with tea, coffee and Thai fruits.
• 09:00am Paddle yourself into canals, sea caves & mangrove forest and continue by kayaking the Phee Hua Tho Cave(Tham Phee Hua Tho), explore and discover prehistoric paintings in the cave.
• 12:00pm Enjoy lunch in traditional Thai seafood restaurant.
• 01:00pm Return back to the hotel (half-day tour option).
• 01:00pm Visit the fresh water canal of Khlong Rood (full-day tour option).
• 04:00pm Transfer back to the hotel.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather*
**Please be patient in cases of unforeseen delays along the pick up route**