Koh Hong Island Day Trip from Krabi by speed boat
Enjoy your half day program with picnic lunch at Koh Hong island, Krabi.
This “island of rooms” is a perfect escape on holiday. Wonderful desert island location renowned for its breath-taking beauty, shallow coral reefs and fine, sandy beaches. In the middle of the half-circle shaped island lies the secret lagoon, where you can find yourself at one with nature. Picnic lunch and time for swimming, snorkelling and exploring. Relaxing and fun.
Itinerary Overview :
- Pick up from your hotel in Krabi at 07:45 - 08:45 a.m. depended on hotel location
- Transfer to the pier at Nopparat tara Beach by air conditioned minivan
- Depart by Speed Boat, destination Hong islands
- Visit Hong Island’s Lagoon, a fantastic sea lake with towering limestone cliffs on all sides.
- Visit Pakbia & Lading Island, 2 secret islands with white sand beach and scenic view
- Visit Hong Island’s Bay
- Swimming, snorkeling, exploring and picnic in the most beautiful and natural surroundings
- Return to the pier at 14:30 p.m. and transfer to your hotel in Krabi
Important Note :
- This fees not include National Park fees of 300 Thai Baht per person
- Programme subject to change depending on weather and tides.
- Please bring beach footwear, sun protection, swimming gear, towel
- Bring camera & films and a love of nature
- Time above is approximately
- Please specify the name and address of your hotel in Krabi for pick up
- Children must be accompanied with an adult