E-scooter at Kanchanaburi city
By Safarine Tours
A fun and ecological way to visit the beautiful sites of Kanchanaburi province... Ride along the Kwai Yai River, then the Mae Klong River, born from the confluence of the Kwai Noi (Kwai Sai Yok) and the Kwai Yai River (Kwai Si Sawat). The way goes along very divers styles temples: Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, and the street of Chinatown built in the late nineteenth century. It is possible to take the ferry to the port of Chukkadon and cross the Mae Klong.
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- E-scooter protection equipment
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Bridge Over the River Kwai
- Entry/Admission - River Kwai
- Services of a French speaking guide.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Departure from your hotel in Kanchanaburi city. For other transfer or accommodation as other language guides, please contact us.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 111763P31
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 111763P31
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bridge Over the River KwaiStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2River KwaiStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Don’t miss visiting these waterfalls
These are wonderful waterfalls in the spiritual mountain. The hike is easy for first 4 tiers, then become moderatel…
A Hollywood movie in real life
The beauty of the people of Thailand reflects the incredible beauty of its countryside. The atmosphere in this spec…
Erawan National Park
Was an amazing tour. Our guide Thic was so knowledgeable about all the history and areas we went to. He let us enjo…
Wonderful place to visit during December, as there is no rain. Might be quite dangerous during wet day. Not so diff…
Erwan waterfalls , ethical elephants & canoeing
Great day , full of activity. Our guide Tik was very knowledgable & helpful. Bathing the elephants at an ethical c…
Flexible Schedule; Incredible Value; Relaxed Attitutde
One of the few operators in this beautiful part of Thailand that will accommodate younger children. At the last min…
Beautiful water falls to cool off
Bring a bathing suit to join the locals in the small pool or climb the fall. If you like to explore why not take th…
A wanderful road trip with Tic and Ek
We spend 3 days in family with our guide Tic and the driver Ek and it was just amasing ! We fully recommend Tic for…
Interesting places but little explanation
We did the 2-day Discovery B tour with Erawan waterfall, hot spring, local market visit, stay in bamboo hut, elepha…
Friendly service, very nice discoveries, great guide
We spent a couple of days with our guide from Safarine, Eric, and have discovered places we would never have guesse…
Good 2 days tour
Based on the good reviews on tripadvisor, we chose Safarine for our 2 days tour. It was a very good choice. Althoug…
Awesome place, must experience
I had been to Kanchanaburi via train. Its called the death valley because of the tracks and the path is extremely n…
Have you ever tried jet ski? Jet ski in a river? In the river Kwai? Well, run in Kanchanaburi and call Safarine for…
Really good day
We took a one-day tour (S2 : elephant riding, elephant bath, Erawan waterfalls, kayak on river kwai). The morning a…
The best of the best in Thailand !!!
We took a 3 days / 2 nights trip with Safarine back in December 2011 and we have to say this was the best experienc…