From Kanchanaburi: Taste of Kanchanaburi
By Amazing Asia Tours
With its natural beauty, Erawan waterfalls ranks in the top visited sites of Kanchanaburi and attracts thousands of visitors each year. Next to Erawan waterfalls, the Sri Nakharin Lake has also been attractive to passers-by because of the stunning views. This full-day trip is excellent for those who want to have a relaxed short break in the peaceful and natural surroundings closed to the town.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Si Sawat
- Entry/Admission - Erawan Waterfalls
- Entry/Admission - Burma-Thai Railway
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- If your hotel is not listed, please make your way to one of the listed hotels and we will pick you up from there. Please advise which hotel to pick up from at the time of booking.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 52374P55
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is From Kanchanaburi: Taste of Kanchanaburi?
- From Kanchanaburi: Taste of Kanchanaburi price starts from $151.33. Discover and book From Kanchanaburi: Taste of Kanchanaburi on Tripadvisor
- What is the From Kanchanaburi: Taste of Kanchanaburi cancellation policy?
- From Kanchanaburi: Taste of Kanchanaburi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book From Kanchanaburi: Taste of Kanchanaburi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides From Kanchanaburi: Taste of Kanchanaburi?
- From Kanchanaburi: Taste of Kanchanaburi is hosted by Amazing Asia Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Amazing Asia Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book From Kanchanaburi: Taste of Kanchanaburi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 52374P55
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1River Kwai HotelStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Khuean Srinagarindra National Park Protection Unit 1 (Mae Kwa)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Erawan WaterfallsStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Burma-Thai RailwayStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5River Kwai HotelStop: 5 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Informative and Friendly Tour
Our guide Jill was amazing. She provided background infomration on Thailand and it's culture. She was very thorough…
Andy was extremely knowledgeable, enthusiastic and passionate about Thailand and it's culture and history. Thorough…
The loveliest tour guide
Jill was an excellent tour guide - knowledgeable, kind, and an excellent photographer! She took such great couple p…
Stunning, Spectacular Santiburi.
Absolutely stunning in all respects, the Santiburi Golf Club is about 8 minutes off the ring road between Bo Phut a…
River Kwai Trip
I reserved a solo trip to Kanchanaburi to see Hellfire Pass, make a rail trip, see the bridge over the River Kwai a…
Elephant Sanctuary, Hellfire Pass, Jungle Rafts Floating Hotel, Erawan Falls, Bridge over the River Kwai - 2 day 1 night
This private tour was such an amazing experience for our family! When we booked, Chockchai kindly worked with us t…
Tour guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. Learned a lot about the history and culture, had a nice pad thai l…
excellent tour to join, amazing view and great place to visit. the tour guide was excellent. don't forget to take y…
If you don’t think you have the time…. Amazing Asia will make time for you!
The trip started badly, there was a mix up with the pick-up point (probably my fault) but Amazing Asia were underst…
Great tour with extras
This was an excellent tour with a very knowledgable guide. The guide was able to ask all of the random history ques…
Amazing Day Tip
The guide and driver were great. The natural scenery was amazing and beautiful. It's hard to imagine so much suffer…
Wonderful Can’t-Miss Tour
Jill was amazing - very knowledgeable and accommodating. She was kind and patient with explaining historical and re…
Beyond words amazing!!!
5 stars from beginning to end. Highly recommend to anyone looking for an experience rich in culture and history. Wh…
Best way to see Ayutthaya!
Wonderful day! Dtick, our guide, was great -- full of information and very considerate of our comfort. We had a fab…
Very well organised and knowledgeable guide. Nira showed us best jewels of this city and also added tour of Sunday …