Hua Hin - Amazing Unseen Thailand
By Thai Holidays
You will get an insight in Buddhism when visiting religious places such as a cave that protects a Buddha statue that is over 700 years old and later on when visiting a temple. . Shortly after we are welcomed into an original Thai home to see how Thai people live and work. The highlight of the excursion will be when visiting the town is school which only has around 50 students. Here the students will be given the opportunity to develop their English skills and practice their English with us. Join us on this excursion to see and learn more about this lovely country Included in the price is water as well as snacks.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 2-90, max of 9 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Hua Hin Beach
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips, Souvenirs and Personal Expenses
- Pickup charges additional USD 18 for outside pickup area.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please contact us after booking to know the exact pickup time for your hotel Area. Transfers are provided for customers whose hotels are present inside the main city center area. If booked elsewhere then 18 USD charges will be applicable.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89362P192
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Hua Hin - Amazing Unseen Thailand?
- Hua Hin - Amazing Unseen Thailand price starts from $119.00. Discover and book Hua Hin - Amazing Unseen Thailand on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hua Hin - Amazing Unseen Thailand cancellation policy?
- Hua Hin - Amazing Unseen Thailand cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hua Hin - Amazing Unseen Thailand on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hua Hin - Amazing Unseen Thailand?
- Hua Hin - Amazing Unseen Thailand is hosted by Thai Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Thai Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hua Hin - Amazing Unseen Thailand on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 89362P192
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Tallest building in Thailand
Easy to get to by BTS SkyTrain. No queues when I was there early afternoon midweek. 800 THB entrance fee for adults…
Nice but short
Was a nice trip, but a little bit short. The zip-lining only took about 15 to 20 minutes. The team was very friendl…
Save your time
- Driver doesn‘t speak a word english - risky market was ok - Boat trip was Boring - better take a boat trip in Ban…
Best Day Trip at Hua Hin
Amazing knowledgeable tour guide, nice time arrangement and spectacular views and experience. Would definitely reco…
First Class - Highly Recommend
Outstanding hotel with superb customer services - breakfast is excellent - location right in the beach with great f…
Fun to do, but very commercial
I have visited both, the Mahanakhon Sky Walk and the Baiyoke Sky Tower. So I can compare. In terms of experience of…
Breathtaking view of the city
360 degree view of the city that is nothing but neon lights and traffic jams! I went in the evening. The view is …
Knowledgeable guide, clean and new vehicle, enjoyable experience
Our guide, Noi, was knowledgeable and ensured we were safe when trekking up the 5 stations. Weather wasn't very kin…
Waste of Money
NO VIEW: Ten minutes after boarding and cruising towards attractions, we were told we would not see any temples tha…
Lovely night views of the Chao Phraya river
The actual cruise in itself was nice and we enjoyed the view of the river and the free flow beer provided. It’s unf…
Expensive and dirty
This is great for kids and those who may have never seen an underwater aquarium. But for most parts it is overpric…
It’s a real scam!!!!!
AWFUL experience. PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!! When you arrive at Phuket airport, don't even think about trusting the share…
NICE OVERLOOKING THE CITY
Very nice spot to see the whole city of Bangkok Thailand...The exciting part is the glass floor ,I really enjoy the…
Great tour beautiful views
The tour guide was very kind and helpful. She took many pictures of my wife and I throughout the tour. And she is …
Located in Siam Paragon B2. Large aquarium with wide variety of sea species on display. You can just sit and enjoy …