Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Doi Tung Palace
- Entry/Admission - Singha Park
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- all hotel in the city of Chiang Rai.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22922P21
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 22922P21
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Doi Tung PalaceStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Singha ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Dont do it
Very bad organized, they didn’t know what we came to do. Terrible quality quads, tearing down all the time, costs l…
Very recommended 👌
It was a wonderful day trip. We saw and heard so much about the places. We really enjoyed the cave and the sticky f…
I had been wanting to go to White Temple for years. The pictures of it always hooked my eyes. I finally visited thi…
Great adventure! Worth the money.
Really cool adventure for a day! We did the long neck tribe first, then a stop at an orchid farm, then the cave, th…
Fun filled and unique experience
1) Ensure to carry your vaccination certificates to gain access 2) Carry extra pair of clothes to change 3) Wear li…
White Temple Chiang Mai
Very artistic temple. Can just go on your own. Don't need a guide. Its more to an art then a temple for prayers. Yo…
Great Rxperience great food
We enjoyed a marvelous meal that featured amazing variety of authentic local cuisine and then a show that featured …
Fantastic Whirlwind of a Day!! Highly Recommend!
To start, I cannot recommend this tour enough! Nue is a fantastic host and very accommodating. Her tour offers a c…
SO MUCH FOOD!!
FUN FUN FUN! This was a blast! Great food. Entertainment was great. Costumes of those involved with the show were b…
Hi myself and my friend did this tour and we really enjoyed ourselves. Our tour guide wiparat and driver were reall…
This tour cost us 1500 baht each and we feel it was well worth it. Although quite lengthy at 14 hours due to road w…
Great destination wrong company
Picked up late .but let that slide.then changed vans ?.left 7.55 pick up said 7.00.First stop hot springs.toilet br…
Marvelous price of art
really looking forward to seeing it again in 4-5years and see what would be added to this temple it's a artist's dr…
Breathtaking temple like no other. This gem is worth the visit. Do not forget to make a turn at the golden buildi…
Enjoyable but not sure if it was worth it
We went on the full day no trekking tour and had a good time but didn’t feel it was worth it in the end. The sites …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
A must visit when in Chiang Rai
Former living place of the Princess Mother of Thailand, with beautiful but simple furnishings. You have to remove your shoes to enter & you are given a plastic bag to hold them in. No photography inside. Free audio guide available in Thai, English & Chinese.
Written January 7, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
thank you for your review.
Written January 13, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.