This tour takes you to Lake Manyara National Parks in Tanzania while you're only yourself in a safari jeep. For instance Lake Manyara is famous Park in Africa with a tree climbing lions with other lot of wildlife. In this tour expect to sightview all the big 5 and other carnivorous, herbivorous, birds species, fish family, butterfly species. Expect to game drive atleast 6 hours from any Park.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Free Airport Pick-up and Drop Off.
- All meals (including dietary )and drinks(water and beer or water)
- A professional and experienced driver/guide who can speak English, Spain and French.
- All activities of game drive
- International Flights.
- All things of personal nature.
- Tips and gratitude for driver Guide and safari cook.
- Travel insurance.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick-up clients from any airport or hotel as soon as they emailed us.
- Arusha, Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, JJJF+QXJ, Arusha, Tanzania
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 178999P59
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Day trip to Lake Manyara?
- Day trip to Lake Manyara price starts from $240.00. Discover and book Day trip to Lake Manyara on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day trip to Lake Manyara cancellation policy?
- Day trip to Lake Manyara cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day trip to Lake Manyara on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day trip to Lake Manyara?
- Day trip to Lake Manyara is hosted by Serengeti Safari Booking. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Serengeti Safari Booking on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day trip to Lake Manyara on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 178999P59
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Serengeti Safari Booking
Joined in July 2019
#206 of 2,332 Outdoor Activities in Arusha
- Mobile3398105026000Great experience !I went on a two-day safari (Tarangire and Lake Manyara). I booked the day before for the following day and everything went really well. The driver (adorable) picks you up at the hotel and from there you just let yourself go. The parks are great (I saw elephants, lions, giraffes, zebras, buffalo, monkeys, etc) and the guides are friendly. The food was good. Lots of great encounters too! The only problem is the price, but that's the same everywhere.
- KirstenY_1300A Couple Camping Safari Tanzania in AprilI booked this trip before CoVID but had to cancel due to the pandemic as we were unable to travel. Serengeti Safari kindly refunded the cost and a few years later my partner and I managed to rebook and go on safari. They were very easy to communicate with over WhatsApp. We booked the safari through them as well as; a day trip to Maasai village with local guide Noel who was very friendly and explained the lifestyle. After our safari we also took a day trip to Kilimanjaro waterfall, explored Materuni coffee and Chemka hotspring. The water fall is impressive and we loved the hotspring - more pleasant temp spring which even have fish that might nibble the dead skin on your feet if you let them (#BaliinTanzania). For Safari we went early April and despite being the beginning of the rainy season, we had perfect weather. Not too hot and only a shower or two coming across the plains. It was incidentally the perfect time to visit the Southern part of the Serengeti due to the migration patterns, we saw herds of wildebeests and zebra. Our driver Omary was very knowledgeable about the animals and answered our many questions. The chef cooked some great seasonal meals with both vegetarian and meat options. There was beer, soft drink and white wine as well. As expected the tent was a basic 2 man tent for 2 of the 3 nights (motel for 1 of the nights). Make sure to bring a towel and pillow or use your clothes and a torch- wish we knew this in advance. Some of the showers are cold but reasonably clean. The last night at lion campsite we were joined by buffalo which grazed next to our tent which was a experience. On safari we saw some amazing sights, seeing the big 5 in 1 day (counting the rhino we spotted in the distance with binoculars-provided). Highly recommend visiting and if you want an affordable trip and don't mind camping for 2 nights this is a great company to book through (they do have other sleeping arrangements and were very accommodating to our day trips and extending our accommodation.
- 428huih00A good service.It's a beautiful experience, they have excellent service, I will come back again and highly recommend it to others—a reliable Agent.
- craigcE8828ZE00Great First Time SafariI was able to customize my Safari excursion with these days. The communication was 5 star, every step along the way. They picked me up from the airport right on time, had fair pricing, and the safari itself was a great experience. Our safari driver made sure to stop at each sight to allow us enough time to take it photos before moving onto the next. Will certainly use them again in the future if I'm ever back in Arusha.
- jacquescU9469RU00Great safari adventureI had the adventure of a lifetime with Serengeti Safari Booking. It was a great experience overall. The guide went out of his way to give our group the best animal sighting opportunities. Staff members at the lodges were very friendly and helpful as well.
- Vonderron00Great safari, bad communication practicesThe safari itself was excellent, the guide was lovely and the accommodation for all three nights was good. However, they didn't pick me up from the airport which was meant to be included, and told me to take a taxi after I got there. We also didn't leave for Ngorongoro until quite late in the morning because they folded our tour in with some people coming from Arusha on the morning of. The worst part though was how hard they pushed for me to leave a review, including calling me several times over the next week including during work hours.
- 370kalles00Great!The safari and The accomondation was great! Very helpful and kind straff! A great experience for wild life lovers!
- Wilmer E00Great service, highly recommendThe service was great, no negatives to speak of, noel and Bernard did a great job driving us from our hotel and when the safari was over driving us to the airport, our driver during the safari Joseph was also great
- U4629AMfelipev00Great expirienceReally great experience, the people were very profesional. The logistics was good. Good could have been a bit better
- N1177APnicolasa00The trip of my life!Best costumer service! The trip was very fun and everyone at the safari help us when we needed it! I will be back!
- juanfernandos201900AmazingAmazing trip to Africa! I will recommend them 100%. They were pretty knowledgeable about everything and food was delicious! Coming back to Africa next year and I will call them for sure
- Q4942EEchlo_m00Great Safari TourI had a fantastic time on a 2 day joined group safari. Bernard and Noel were very helpful from start to finish and made sure I was safe around Arusha by offering to take me to places should I need it and drove me to the airport at an early hour after safari. Both spoke very good English too. My tour guide on the safari was also great, he was informative and made sure to attend the needs of everyone in the group. Lovely campsite, good food and a fantastic service overall. I would highly recommend using this company and will be coming back one day with my family!
- matal4200Game drives at the worst time of the dayI booked a 2 days joined group safari in January 2022 and I was very dissatisfied with the services provided. For the first day of the safari I was picked up from Arusha at 5am, together with some other participants. We headed in the direction of Ngorongoro and arrived at a campsite close to lake Manyara around 7am. We thought that we’re gonna get breakfast here and head to the safari soon afterwards. However, we had to wait until all the people sleeping at the campsite woke up and also ate breakfast. Only well after 9am we were put into a jeep and headed to the park.There were 7 participants in our car, even though the website promises only 6. Entering the park came with an additional delay, as apparently it was taking some time for the money transfer to go through. We started the game drive well after 11am. Because a couple from our jeep had to catch a flight in the evening, we also finished the safari quite early - around 3pm. At 4pm I was back at the campsite. At the end of the first day I was told that the next day I will be departing for the safari at 5:30am. However, when I woke up at 5am, no one from the campsite staff knew about this. I was finally able to get a hold of a guy that told me this the day before, and he said that at midnight the organisers changed the plans, and now my safari was supposed to start around 8am. When I contacted Bernard (the main organiser) through WhatsApp, he blamed the campsite guy for misunderstanding things and informing me incorrectly. In the end, we left the campsite after 9am. Since we visited a Masai village on the way, we entered the park around 12:30pm. Starting the safari very late on both days resulted in seeing only inactive animals. We managed to see lions only in hiding, as that was the hottest part of the day. I do not recommend this safari for anyone who values their time and wants to see animals being active. On the positive side, Bernard was very responsive when booking the safari, and transfers before and after the safari were organised well.
- 204henkjanv00UnforgettableFirst I want to thank mister Bernard for his prompt answering our emails. From the first contact to the last, his replies were very fast. He took us from the airport with his assistant Noel. Noel was a very friendly and most charming young man who later on in our trip appeared to be the driver in Arusha national park, as well as Emmanuel. We had a lot of fun with him and at the last days of the trip he brought us as extra service from one hotel to the other and nicely to the airport as well. Thanks! The safari was an amazing adventure. We have seen the big 5 thanks to Elia the guide who drove us in a pleasant way through the Serengeti, Tarangire and Ngorongore Parcs. His knowledge and fine personality made our trip unforgettable. One of the lodges was the Marera Mountain View Lodge. This loge was very luxurious, maybe even a little to much. The other lodges were also nice. The climbing of the Kilimanjaro was spectacular! Olive & Roderick were nice fellows. Unluckily we did not reach the summit, due to some private circumstances. A most strenuous adventure, but pictures are unbelievable! Well, in one word it was superbe. Thanks again, Bernard, Noel, Elia, Emmanuel ! and Emmanuel 2 (who happens to speak fluently Dutch) and all the others who worked for us to make this dream came true! We recommend mister Bernard if someone wants to to Tanzania!!!
- 204henkjanv005 stars for the big 5 and this amazing tour.We have enjoyed this tour very much. We were lucky to have seen the big 5. The quide that took us through all the parks was very professional, he knew a lot about the flora and fauna. Above all he was a very nice guy.
Buy it with
Day trip to Lake Manyara provided by Serengeti Safari Booking
Product Overview: Day trip to Lake Manyara
Number of Photos