1 day safari to Lake Manyara national park
By PAA ADVENTURES
The park is perhaps best known for its Flamingos, Pelicans and cormorants but it is also the home for a few other species of bird. It is therefore the paradise for Ornithologists. The park can offer variety of animals and forest species during game drive around Lake Manyara. Lake Manyara is also a corridor for the great migration of huge herds of mammals towards the north and the south. lake Manyara is highly alkaline and shallow, without any outgoing rivers.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Transportation in a 4*4 safari vehicle
- Professional speaking guide or driver
- All game drive as per itinerary
- International flights
- Items of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Entry Visas
- Tips and gratuities
- Accomodation before and after safari
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick travelers from hotel or airport as soon as we get details.
- Arusha, Tanzania Arusha city town.
- Kilimanjaro International Airport - KIA (JRO), Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 210716P3
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is 1 day safari to Lake Manyara national park?
- 1 day safari to Lake Manyara national park price starts from $321.00. Discover and book 1 day safari to Lake Manyara national park on Tripadvisor
- What is the 1 day safari to Lake Manyara national park cancellation policy?
- 1 day safari to Lake Manyara national park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1 day safari to Lake Manyara national park on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 1 day safari to Lake Manyara national park?
- 1 day safari to Lake Manyara national park is hosted by PAA ADVENTURES. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact PAA ADVENTURES on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1 day safari to Lake Manyara national park on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for 1 day safari to Lake Manyara national park?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 10h. Discover and book 1 day safari to Lake Manyara national park on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 210716P3
- You'll start atArushaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Lake Manyara National ParkStop: 6 hoursAfter breakfast, depart with your picnic lunches and drive across the floor of the Great Rift Valley to Lake Manyara National Park for a game drive. This beautiful park with its lush vegetation and tropical forests of giant fig and mahogany trees, takes its name from the Maasai word for “euphorbia tirucalli”, a bush which is used to make a thorny hedge to protect their cattle. Elephants, Giraffes, Buffaloes, Zebras and a variety of Antelopes inhabit the park as well as a variety of monkeys and a large population of hippos. If you are lucky you may see the Manyara lions, well known for their tree climbing habits, lazily resting on the branches of an “Acacia tortilis” tree. The birdlife is also abundant, with flamingoes, pelicans, hornbills and plenty of forest species. Lunch boxes will be provided to you at the picnic point. Dinner and overnight at The selected accommodationRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great safari with some amazing guides
Paa adventures provided an amazing service. The safari with Praise was great fun. He had really good knowledge abou…
Goutham Kaushik K00
Climbing Kilimanjaro and Serengeti Wildlife Safari with PAA ADVENTURES !
Paa Adventures team were great, providing me the best experience that I could have summiting Kilimanjaro and for my…
GREAT WILDLIFE TIME IN TANZANIA
My days in Tanzania were very fantastic and organized by Paa Adventures. my blended safari which comprised wildlife…
The Moment Of Wildlife Experience in Tanzania
I booked safari for 10 days with Paa Adventures to visit Lake Manyara National Park, Tarangire National Park, Lake …
I did a 5 day safari covering Lake Manyara, Tarangire, Serengeti, Ngorongoro and then back to Arusha. We were guide…
Mr. Sepo Seni
I and my family decided to visit Tanzania four days safari which is Ngorongoro and Serengeti under Paa Adventures.…