Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
We give you an opportunity usually at the end of your safari one full day to take part in a programme that is making a positive mark in the local community. Safaris can range widely in cost – depending on how many days, how many people, the level of luxury you’re looking for and many other factors. Our safari vehicles with the thatched roof for shade against sunny African wilderness; are the extended body with roomy seats for comfortable sitting and stretching out legs. Every guest is accessible to the window seat. Cars are also fitted with fridges, power charge sockets and VHF radio calls for easy and fast communication with the base office.
ARRIVE TO TANZANIA.
GAME DRIVE TO TARANGIRE NATIONAL...
GAME DRIVE TO NGORONGORO CRATER.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My wife and I recently went on safari with Asili. The range of companies and options is slightly bewildering when booking a safari but I personally thought that Joe was really helpful and super friendly in tailoring a safari to our intentions and budget so we settled upon going…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Asili Explorer Safaris
Bucket list adventure
Had a truly unbelievable 5 days exploring the Serengeti and Ngorgoro Crater. The team at Asili we’re great from sta…
Fantastic Company, Incredible Experience!
We went on a week-long Safari adventure with Asili Explorer, and we are now telling all of our friends about it! It…
Family Safari Experience in Tanzania
My husband and I just completed our first Safari experience with Asili Explorer, a local safari company based in Ar…
You must use this company for your Safari!
We had 6 people on our Safari including 2 children (6 & 7) and 2 seniors (whole family plus grandma and grandpa). O…
Amazing-Highly Recommended Joe!
We spent 6 nights-7 days on safari. It was incredible. Joe was so. Was so helpful and pleasant and couldn't do enou…
Great safari with Asili Explorer
We loved the safari with Joe from Asili Explorer. We did great safari on the Serengeti and Ngorongor crater. We wou…
A beautiful day with amazing animals
We spend a memorable day at Tarangire National Park with our guide Elias. We saw elephants, giraffes, zebras, lions…
Excellent three day safari
Would rate our experience very highly! We saw an amazing array of wildlife on a three day safari through Tarangire,…
Friendly, good value and knowledgeable tour
I went on a short safari with Joe as my guide. The whole process was excellent, from planning the itinerary to acco…
Once in a lifetime experience! Highly recommended safari company!
We just returned from a 5 day safari tour with Asili Explorer this July 2018. Joe was our guide and we had such a f…
Asili Explorer should be the best selection of safari guide
Asili Explorer offered us a 9-days budget safari trip in July 2018 which i had confirmed the booking in Jan 2018 (h…
Nice arrangements, very good guide
Our tour: Asili organized our package from Arusha airport to Arusha airport. We stayed at Karatu and went to Ngoron…
Once in a lifetime honeymoon safari with Asili Explorer!!
When booking our honeymoon safari, we were keen to book a company that could tailor an itinerary to meet our needs.…
The ultimate safari: tons of animals, the perfect guide & great lodging
As anyone reading this realizes, finding the right safari company is overwhelming, but for us, Asili Explorer turne…
Safari in the upper class
This is our first Safari, and we booked direct to Asili(Elly). We had only 4 days available and Elly present a tour…
- Arusha, Tarangire National Park, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Tanzania Wildlife Safari - 3 Days
- Tanzania Wildlife Safari - 3 Days will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Tanzania Wildlife Safari - 3 Days on Tripadvisor
- Tanzania Wildlife Safari - 3 Days price starts from $1,435.90. Discover and book Tanzania Wildlife Safari - 3 Days on Tripadvisor
- Tanzania Wildlife Safari - 3 Days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tanzania Wildlife Safari - 3 Days on Tripadvisor
- Tanzania Wildlife Safari - 3 Days is hosted by Asili Explorer Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asili Explorer Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tanzania Wildlife Safari - 3 Days on Tripadvisor