Day Trip to Materuni Waterfall
By Serengeti Safari Booking
This tour takes you to one of the greatest waterfall in the Northern Circuit. It's highly connected to Mount Kilimanjaro draining its water to Materuni Waterfall. You'll swim, have a coffee tour , pedicure surgery by active fish eating your dead skin of your fee in Kikuletwa Hotspring.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Materuni Waterfalls
- International Flights
- Travel Insurance
- All things of person in nature
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick-up client(s) as soon as they confirmed their hotel/airport details in Kilimanajro or Arusha
- Arusha, Tanzania Arusha City
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 178999P60
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Day Trip to Materuni Waterfall?
- Day Trip to Materuni Waterfall price starts from $129.00. Discover and book Day Trip to Materuni Waterfall on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Trip to Materuni Waterfall cancellation policy?
- Day Trip to Materuni Waterfall cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Trip to Materuni Waterfall on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Trip to Materuni Waterfall?
- Day Trip to Materuni Waterfall is hosted by Serengeti Safari Booking. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Serengeti Safari Booking on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Trip to Materuni Waterfall on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Day Trip to Materuni Waterfall?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Day Trip to Materuni Waterfall on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 178999P60
- You'll start atArushaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Materuni WaterfallsStop: 6 minutes - Admission includedMateruni is the home of the Chagga tribe and is still an authentic tribal village. This charming place is just 15km away from Moshi Town and 85 km from Arusha (2 hours drive) and is the last village before the Kilimanjaro National Park. Upon arrival, you will register at the village office and your trip can begin. First you will visit the waterfalls, which are around a 40 minute walk away. On the way, your guide will inform you about the culture of the Chagga, village life and explain the surrounding fauna and flora. The views are truly breathtaking, and with some luck you will see the summit of Kilimanjaro. When you reach the waterfalls, you will see that they are more than 80 meters high. The pool at the bottom of the waterfall is an inviting place for a refreshing swim so don‘t forget your swimwear! After having enjoyed the scenery, you slowly return with your guide to Materuni village, where you will experience a traditional Chagga lunch. You also will have the opportunity to taste our local banana beer definitely not to be missed! But that’s not all. Next the coffee experience awaits you. Here you will learn how coffee is cultivated, dried, roasted and further processed. You will also be invited to help with the grinding of the coffee, which is traditionally accompanied by Chagga songs and dances – a fun way to immerse yourself in the local culture, you can savour the coffee you made and appreciate the views of the surrounding rainforest. Furthermore. You’ll head to Chemka Hotspring where you’ll dip your toes to a hot water of spring and offered a pedicure with natural fish in a hot spring eating the dead skin of your leg swelling. Actually this is a very interesting activity. At the evening you’ll say goodbye and return to Arusha and we’ll accommodate you for free.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great safari, bad communication practices
The safari itself was excellent, the guide was lovely and the accommodation for all three nights was good. However,…
The safari and The accomondation was great! Very helpful and kind straff! A great experience for wild life lovers!
Great service, highly recommend
The service was great, no negatives to speak of, noel and Bernard did a great job driving us from our hotel and whe…
Really great experience, the people were very profesional. The logistics was good. Good could have been a bit bette…
The trip of my life!
Best costumer service! The trip was very fun and everyone at the safari help us when we needed it! I will be back!
Amazing trip to Africa! I will recommend them 100%. They were pretty knowledgeable about everything and food was de…
Great Safari Tour
I had a fantastic time on a 2 day joined group safari. Bernard and Noel were very helpful from start to finish and …
Game drives at the worst time of the day
I booked a 2 days joined group safari in January 2022 and I was very dissatisfied with the services provided. For t…
First I want to thank mister Bernard for his prompt answering our emails. From the first contact to the last, his r…
5 stars for the big 5 and this amazing tour.
We have enjoyed this tour very much. We were lucky to have seen the big 5. The quide that took us through all the p…
Awesome Safari Trip
It was our first time in Africa and we were anxious. Bernard and Noel were awesome hosts and we were relieved after…
We had a great safari experience with honest and trusted people. The communication was very good and they make ever…
Excellent from start to finish
I travelled to Tanzania in February 2021 as a solo traveller and I’m so glad I decided to book with Serengeti Safar…
Excellent Safari Tour!!
Excellent safari tour with Serengeti Safari Tours. Everything was perfect, the food, the guide, the pickup, the wel…
We came all way from Europe. We landed around 3am but Bernard advised us to relax and he would offered us a free accomod
We came all way from Europe. We landed around 3am but Bernard advised us to relax and he would offered us a free ac…