Day trip to Tarangire National park
By AMBOLELE TOURS
This lovely park is the kingdom of elephants, birds and baobabs. Here you can see the largest concentration of elephants in the world and the highest number of breeding bird species. Especially during the dry season, Tarangire National park is full of wildlife. Four of the Big Five reside within the park, which makes it is a great spot for a day trip. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Maasai Steppe and the scenic Tarangire landscape, scattered with majestic baobab trees.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Parking Fees
- Free Day tour on Request
- Airport pickup and Drop-off
- Other dietary requirements on request
- Drinking water and Wine
- Entry/Admission - Arusha Village Experience
- Entry/Admission - Tarangire National Park
- Freen hotel accomodation before and after the safari
- International Flights
- Tips and gratitude for driver Guide and safari cook
- All things of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick-up clients from any hotel/airport as soon as they send us their details
- Arusha, Tanzania Around Arusha City
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 201321P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Day trip to Tarangire National park?
- Day trip to Tarangire National park price starts from $256.42. Discover and book Day trip to Tarangire National park on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day trip to Tarangire National park cancellation policy?
- Day trip to Tarangire National park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day trip to Tarangire National park on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day trip to Tarangire National park?
- Day trip to Tarangire National park is hosted by AMBOLELE TOURS. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact AMBOLELE TOURS on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day trip to Tarangire National park on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Day trip to Tarangire National park?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 10h. Discover and book Day trip to Tarangire National park on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 201321P1
- You'll start atArushaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tarangire National ParkStop: 6 hours-7.00 am breakfast at your hotel. -8.00 am pick-up and start 2 hours drive heading to Tarangire National Park Gate. -Game drive at least 6 hours. -Lunch at 1.00pm at picnic site. -at 4.00pm start exiting the park and heading to Arusha Town. The park is famous for its high density of elephants and baobab trees. Visitors to the park in the June to November dry season can expect to see large herds of thousands of zebra, wildebeest and cape buffalo. Other common resident animals include waterbuck, giraffe, dik dik, impala, eland, Grant's gazelle, vervet monkey, banded mongoose, and olive baboon. Predators in Tarangire include lion, leopard, cheetah, caracal, honey badger, and African wild dog. Home to more than 550 bird species, the park is a haven for bird enthusiasts. The park is also famous for the termite mounds that dot the landscape.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
My smile never left my face
We chose the luxury safari package, at first I thought it might be unnecessary. I found out how wrong I was when I …
An incredible and wonderful safari adventure with Ambolele Tours !
Freshly married, for our honeymoon trip we decided to do a safari adventure and we choose Ambolele Tour which propo…
Fantastic safari and top rated tour operator
I just returned from this 10 day trip Nov 2020, it was absolutely fantastic. Ambolele Tours does an excellent job. …
Amazing life changing experience
I can’t even begin to describe the amazing time I had on this safari. This experience will change your life. It was…
excellent service, fantastic holidays
Our experience with Ambolele tours has been outstanding the whole way through. It was our first visit to Tanzania a…
Simply perfect 😍
We requested several quotes from different operators and ended up with Ambolele tours because the were simply the b…
We had a great time through this local agency everything was cool.I can reccomend the company ambolele tours for gr…
Memorable and Wonderful Experience
We enjoyed the safari tour with Ambolele Tours very much. Everything was organized well, and accommodations and foo…
We went on a two day safari and it was very great. The team was well organised the camping were nice also the guide…
Very friendly staff
I was really good at this tour company. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. If you come to Tanzania you sh…
We had an Amazing experience through Ambolele tours through our 2days safari in the parks, the best part was the ex…
A really good experience
Ambolele tours is like a familiar company, they are honest, friendly and try everything to help you in your stay. T…
2 day safari to manyara and tarangire
Going on an African safari has been my top priority for over a decade and having researched and compared other trav…
2day trip to tarangire and Manyara
We decided to go with African dreamland safaris after speaking with several tour operating companies in Arusha and …
My Adventure with Africandreamland safaris
We had a very nice adventure with Africandreamland safaris ,we went on a trip to Tarangire , Manyara and Serengeti …