Lake Duruti day trip
By Great Image Expedition
Lake Duluti is a small crater lake with mavelous view sorounded by the forest. It is the home of more than 150 bird spiecies, monitor lizards and other reptiles. There will be nature walk, bird watching and canoeing. The event will have two starting points which are Moshi and Arusha.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 7h 30m
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick clients from any hotel in Arusha and Moshi
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 192566P7
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Lake Duruti day trip
What you can expect during your visit
- The mandatory Quarantine for arriving tourists has been cancelled. The Government and all involved tourism stakeholders follow a very serious COVID-19 protocol to make holidays for tourists in Tanzania safe & attractive. Karibu sana !
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Lake Duruti day trip?
- Lake Duruti day trip price starts from $199.00. Discover and book Lake Duruti day trip on Tripadvisor
- What is the Lake Duruti day trip cancellation policy?
- Lake Duruti day trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lake Duruti day trip on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Lake Duruti day trip?
- Lake Duruti day trip is hosted by Great Image Expedition. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Great Image Expedition on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lake Duruti day trip on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 192566P7
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great first Safari with Great Image expedition
I had an unforgettable safari with Raymond’s team. The tailored made itinerary for me as solo woman traveller, quic…
Excellent experience with Great Image
The experience with Raymond and his team was amazing, best experience in my life I highly recommand this agency, hi…
We would like to say a massive thanks to the team from Great Image Expefition for looking after our family it was…
My wife and I we did six days Tarangire national park, Serengeti national park and Ngorongoro crater. The experienc…
Best Experience ever.
I'm proud of Great Image Expedition for the best hospitality that provide to us. We did 4 Days which is covered by …
Epic and memorable safari with the best guides in town
Our safari was nothing short of extraordinary. More than I could have hoped for. My family of four, including two t…
Best guides and fantasric support
Whole experience is fantastic!! Guys managed to have extra Game drive on Saturday night for Sunday morning. The gui…
Great experience with great safari experts !
Unbelievable moment in Kenya! We had the pleasure of traveling to Kenya and exploring the country with Great Image…
Unforgettable memories of Kilimanjaro
I had an amazing experience climbing Kilimanjaro. Everyone from the tour operators to the guides and porters were a…
6 day luxury safari and 3 nights in Zanzibar
Raymond Saitoti - WHAT A MAN. I cannot speak highly enough of this gentleman. I booked a couples safari from Engl…
Amazing service and best game viewing with Great Image
We spent 6 days in the central Serengeti with the owner Raymond and our guide Godson. We had some of the best game …
We did 3days safari with Great Image Expedition. It was beyond amazing on all levels, the team was great ( Modi and…
One day safari tour in Mikumi
We had all day safari in Mikumi national park in September 3th 2021. It was one of the best experience in our life.…
Amazing Safari with Great image Expedition Raymond and Yunus
What a great experience! These are the words to sum up my safari experience with the best Safari agency Great Image…
Great honeymoon with luxury and adventure
My wife and me booked the honeymoon tour which consists of 10 days safari and 5 days Zanzibar and had a wonderful h…