This tour offer a good and relaxing activity it allow a maximum enjoyment for the guest, it brings guest close to nature.
Duration: 8 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- international flight
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Arusha, Tanzania
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
- Arusha Airport, Arusha Tanzania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162321P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 162321P6
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
About the operator
Africa Aroma safaris
Joined in June 2019
#68 of 166 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Arusha
- Macarios W00BlissfulExcellent Safari, Not only was it adventerous but an opportunity to learn and explore a world that I Did not imagine exists, The wildlife and the culture really caught my eye.
- Aga_Bham00Amazing safari experienceWe really enjoyed our time in Arusha. Gidion was very professional and helpful. He had an excellent knowledge of local traditions and wild life and he was happy to share it with us. We spent a night in a Masai village away from civilisation and surrounded by nature. It was an unforgettable experience. We would definitely recommend Africa Aroma Safaris.
- Ronnie C00Tanzania safariGidion our tour guide made the trip a special occasion looking after our every need. Trustworthy guy guiding us through our experience we couldn’t of asked for mire.