One Day Trip Arusha National Park
By Dodo Group Tanzania Ltd.
Spot the wildlife walking & Game drive safaris along with mount Meru and Kilimanjaro views, Its 1-hour drive from Moshi town, this ‘little jewel’ of a park provides the opportunity for an excellent day-trip. Its shallow lakes and the wide Ngurdoto Crater are the chosen environment for a wealth of wonderful wildlife. Might Mount Meru towers above, a spectacular backdrop. Here you might see buffalo and elephant, zebras and antelope, plus some of the 400 recorded bird species. An early morning hotel pick-up ensures you get the most from this incredible day-trip.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mount Meru
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109981P23
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is One Day Trip Arusha National Park?
- One Day Trip Arusha National Park price starts from $480.00. Discover and book One Day Trip Arusha National Park on Tripadvisor
- What is the One Day Trip Arusha National Park cancellation policy?
- One Day Trip Arusha National Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book One Day Trip Arusha National Park on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides One Day Trip Arusha National Park?
- One Day Trip Arusha National Park is hosted by Dodo Group Tanzania Ltd.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dodo Group Tanzania Ltd. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book One Day Trip Arusha National Park on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for One Day Trip Arusha National Park?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1 day. Discover and book One Day Trip Arusha National Park on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 109981P23
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Terrible safari experience.
The worst experience. dodo group tanzania is a big cheater. they never came to pick me from airport and took a huge…
5 day safari - Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Serengeti, visit of Maasai village
I was looking for a 5 day safari at specific dates with mid range accomodation and Collins managed to arrange that …
Absolute amazing experience with dodo group tanzania.
They gave us the most amazing experience. from starting to ending they were friendly and professional, their guide …
The safari was great value of money.
we did kilimanjaro trekking machame route for 7 days and 6 night and it was absolute amazing. dodo group tanzania w…
They were flexible with my schedule and stuck to the plan when needed.
I booked a Kilimanjaro with dodo group Tanzania. the guides were incredibly knowledgeable, friendly and helpful. th…
Staff were amazing during the trip
I just got back from an amazing trip with Dodo Group Tanzania. I can highly recommend this company. The staff were …
Amazing trip with dodo group of tanzania.
Had a amazing safari with Dodo group of Tanzania. their guides were very knowledgeable and were always willing to h…
7 days - all National Parks (Arusha, Tarangire, Lake Manyara, Ngorogoro, Serengeti)
The Dodo Group Tanzania demonstrated all-round excellence with both the planning/communications and execution of th…
I enjoyed the activities the team had arranged for me. My tour guide Mr. Remos was amazing. Highly recommended
Best safari trip providing great experience
The Dodo group and the team has provided us with once in a lifetime safari experience.. Collins started his service…
Our first experience of a safari and a 7 day break in Zanzibar, all Courtesy of Dodo. Apart from the communication …
Life time experience
All the trip was breathtaking life 3xperince.everypenny worth this experience that I done with my son.th3 team was…
The Serengeti ecosystem is a geographical region in Africa, spanning northern Tanzania. Greatest East Africa’s mamm…
Amazing experience !!!
Amazing experience!!! We managed to see the big 5 !!!, we really enjoyed our experience, collins was very helpful a…
Read Before Booking
Going to Africa was a Dream for us we contact Collin to do a 21 day luxury safari experience we paid him 31.000 usd…