On this 6-day camping safari, you will explore four of Tanzania’s northern nature reserves. Apart from the Serengeti National Park and the Ngorongoro Conservation Area, you will also visit the Tarangire and Lake Manyara National Park. You will see swamps and Savannah, huge herds of elephants and a crater full of game.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-80, max of 6 per group
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Camping safari according to the itinerary
- Transportation in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Professional, English-speaking guide
- Professional, English-speaking safari cook
- Overnight stays in safari tents
- Camping equipment (tents, sleeping mats, chairs, tables etc.)
- Meals according to the itinerary
- Mineral water
- All mentioned activities
- All national park fees
- Entry/Admission - Lake Manyara
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
- Entry/Admission - Ngorongoro Crater
- Optional activities
- Alcoholic and soft drinks
- Visa fees
- Personal spending money for souvenirs etc
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Also we can pick up you on your lodge
- Kilimanjaro International Airport, Kilimanjaro Airport Rd, Tanzania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 181828P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 6 Day Serengeti wildebeest migration Camping Safari?
- 6 Day Serengeti wildebeest migration Camping Safari price starts from $1,450.00. Discover and book 6 Day Serengeti wildebeest migration Camping Safari on Tripadvisor
- What is the 6 Day Serengeti wildebeest migration Camping Safari cancellation policy?
- 6 Day Serengeti wildebeest migration Camping Safari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 6 Day Serengeti wildebeest migration Camping Safari on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 6 Day Serengeti wildebeest migration Camping Safari?
- 6 Day Serengeti wildebeest migration Camping Safari is hosted by Serengeti African Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Serengeti African Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 6 Day Serengeti wildebeest migration Camping Safari on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 181828P7
Reserve your spot
Arusha – Tarangire National Park
Tarangire National Park – Lake...
Lake Manyara – Serengeti...
Serengeti National Park
Serengeti National Park –...
Ngorongoro Crater – Arusha
About the operator
Serengeti African Tours
Joined in July 2019
#16 of 2,337 Outdoor Activities in Arusha
- 431salhaa00Excellent planning and implementationMy husband and I planned and recently completed a 5-day private safari with Serengeti African Tours. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all the team members once again. Only with professional help it is possible to plan the right length in the different national parks. Our guide Ombeni was unbelievably great, he was there for us the whole day, told us everything we needed to know about the animals and was simply a likeable and nice person with whom we enjoyed spending the 5 days. THANK YOU, Ombeni for an unforgettable safari! Everything was very professional, from the organization to the handling on site and the implementation. We can highly recommend Serengeti African Tours as a tour provider
- geofreyp9700Best fly in safariOur safari start and end in zanzibar. It was easy communication throgh whatsapp with Lucas easy method of payments. We see a lot of animals our guide Aboh very kwonlogable and the accommodatio very nice and clean. If your in zanzibar this is company you can choose.
- williamsQ832GM00Memorable experienceThe route itself was great - we got to see a lot of beautiful places, Nationalparks and animals. But also the accommodations were wonderful. Our guide Abouh was amazing, he explained a lot (he knows a everything about wildlife, the nationalsparks and about life in Tanzania) and drove us safely the entire trip. Can definitely recommend booking your Safari with Serengeri African Tours
- Cruiser5746954337700Company to choose when you need private tourWe travelled as a couple with Serengeti African Tours and received excellent service from start to end. We did a 10 day safari plus Zanzibar as an add on. With an extremely professional and skilled guide, a highly organised booking team and an amazing selection of lodges/tented camps to stay in we had an all around amazing trip. The quality of the food, the staff and the accommodation was 5 star all around. Would highly recommend anyone to do a private safari with this company, you will be looked after from start to end. The small extras including asking what kind of drinks we would like in the vehicle and the gift of a wine for a special celebration was also a really lovely touch. Great value for money with the amount of food, the private tour and types of accommodation. Luxury and mid range available
- magangae202300Amazing 6-Day-Safari in Tanzania with the best tourWe had an unforgettable and perfect organised safari tour with our great tour guide Abu. He was very experienced, highly professional and had a profound knowledge of the environment and the animals. He was always one step ahead of the other tour operators and took us to unique places to spot animals incl. the Big Five. Also the first contact and correspondence before our journey with the office team was very professional. They created a tailormade tour for us and fullfiled all our wishes while being very helpful and friendly. We can highly recommend Serengeti African Tours
- L2264WXmiriamb00Do yourself a favour and book a safariWe had a fantastic safari! Lucas and the team were very organised and helpful with the booking process of our trip. They arranged airport transfers and accomodation too. Our guide Max and chef Salim were amazing, they made the experience special and enjoyable with lots of local food and knowledge. We saw all the big 5 and lots more animals!!! Would definitely recommend.
- amanp67800The guide and the tour were both excellent we love every moment here.We did research before making our final decision with Serengeti African Tours for our anniversary trip and were so happy with our choice. The communication before the tour were smooth giving me no doubt about the itinerary or their service. Lordy, our guide Abouh was wonderful and professional and was taking very good care of us all the way. We loved every moment of this tour and so wish to be back again. Best wishes to Tanzania and all.
- Companion0434883492800Amazing safari experience! With Serengeti African ToursThe safari was so awesome! Everything went smoothly, we had 3-days safari in the tents for the authentic adventure experience and it was so good! Even saw all of the Big 5 amongst other animals. Everything was excellent, clean and we felt safe. The guide Abu and the chef Richard were great, food was good and the guide knew all the spots and routes! Be sure to ask if they're available for your trip and you surely wont regret! Communication, hotels and airport transport also on good level
- Andreeelix00Great value!I loved the whole trip, it was an amazing experience, both the landscapes and the animals. It was very well organized, and the guide Mandela of our 7-person group was great, with the right amount of information, and attentive to our requests and needs (including some beer and pee stops :D ) All communication with Serengeti African Tours was really good, every question or request was solved. The only thing that was a little annoying was the strong preference of the operator to accept payments in Dollar. After trying for hours to do so via WISE, I gave it up, and agreed to pay in cash in TSH, which worked out well in the end. But it was quite a waste of time in my case, and I have still to figure out how to transfer the money from WISE back to my bank account. But apart from the payment issue, it really was a great experience, full recommendation :)
- hermanh88500An amazing, well run experience!Even for a "budget" tour, everything was well organized and high value. The tents were already set up at each camp site with comfortable sleeping pads and tasty, fresh, and homemade food was served for every meal. You will see even more animals than what you hope for and be struck by the natural beauty on this unforgettable experience!
- Lahuert00An unforgettable experience!Seregenti African Tours provided us with a one-in-a-lifetime unforgettable experience. Lucas, the manager, was in continuous communication with us prior to our trip to help us tailor-fit the experience to our expectations. Abu and Ali, the drivers/guides also did a great job in addressing our preferences during the 5-day trip. They were very knowledgeable and told us many interesting facts about the animals and the wildlife. The accommodations were really good, clean and beautiful. The staff working in those accommodations was extremely kind and the went out their way to give my girlfriend a wonderful memory for heir birthday (cake+performance). On too of this, they provided us with the nicest photographer, Herman, and some cute t-shirts. And last but not least, they are a 100% local company, which makes the experience more authentic and pleasant. /Adri
- vitalijusp202000Great choice!Great safari, driver was experiened and chill, their car was good, meals were tasty and appartaments were comfortable. Would recommend for everybody for mid range safari, flexible ogranisation.
- thomashP1188ZJ00Unforgettable ExperienceThanks for the amazing experience! The guide, food, venues, organisation were all perfect, nothing to complain about and highly recommendable Our group and weather conditions contributed to an unforgettable experience, but thats beyond the organisers responsibility ;)
- rdrbn00Amazing six days in Tanzania!Lucas and his team helped organise an amazing safari for me, and a great trip to the Materuni waterfalls and coffee tour on my final day, which was a great addition. They were always a great pleasure to deal with, and willing to help and answer any of my questions. They took a lot of stress out of the holiday, which left me able to enjoy all the amazing experiences offered in Tanzania. I would thoroughly recommend booking with Serengetii African Tours to anyone looking for a great safari experience.
- 632percyy00Love the safaris in North TanzaniaVery nice safari. Enjoyed my time Great guide Rocky and cook Pius. Camping in tent was fine. Hakuna Matata with Serengeti safari
Buy it with
6 Day Serengeti wildebeest migration Camping Safari provided by Serengeti African Tours
Product Overview: 6 Day Serengeti wildebeest migration Camping Safari
Number of Photos